Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Kissing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kissing
Cooljohng
Neophyte
Member # 15799

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Cooljohng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have only kissed my girlfriend once, and that was just a peck on the lips. But i really want to get off with her (no tongues for now) but im having real problems figuring out the mouth movements. Its the only thing bugging me about kissing. I think the best thing to do would be to see some kissing, but u cant sit there watching other ppl lol. Can sum1 plz plz plz help me!! Thnx

------------------
John ;-)

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really, you don't need help.

When you're there, once you get started, your mouth will figure it out all by itself, and it won't always be the same. You and your girlfriend will just be following the others movements and going with the flow. Over time, you'll both get the hang of it easily. Just take it slow and enjoy the intimacy.

Watching kissing in the movies or whatever isn't helpful (especially since one has to kiss in a very odd posture to have it be visible on film); just being present annd not worrying about it is.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cooljohng
Neophyte
Member # 15799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cooljohng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks, but well i still cant stop worrying. Like u said, itll be ok when it comes to it, go with the flow. Thankz :-)

------------------
John ;-)

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gspot
Neophyte
Member # 15856

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Gspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sweetie,

there is no reason for you to have such a crisis. Trust me. I bet she is feeling exactly the same way. And the longer you think about it. The harder it will be for you. Honestly.

Just go for it. . . you'll be fine

Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.