Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Unsatisfied

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Unsatisfied
Tahuiarl
Neophyte
Member # 15111

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Tahuiarl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, this is sort of long so bear with me.

Okay, I'm 19 and my boyfriend and I have been together just over a year. I love him with all my heart and we plan on getting married eventually.
Well, we've been living together since June. For a while after moving in with him my sex drive disappeared. There was really no reason for it that I could pinpoint, it just did. (His constant nose-picking and ignorance on how to put dirty socks in the hamper couldn't have helped the situation).
Anyway, for a really long time I didn't want to have any sex. It made me angry just to think about it. Well, now my sex drive is back in full swing and I am completely unsatisfied.
All he wants to do is get his and then be done with it. I haven't had an orgasm in I don't know how long (at least one that wasn't brought on by a vibrator) and I WANT ONE! Is that too much to ask?
Here's an example: I was asleep and was having a sexual dream. Apparently I was making noises in my sleep and that turned my boyfriend on. Well, I woke up to him giving me manual sex. Once I was awake he insisted on me performing manual sex on him and when he was done I wanted mine and he said, "I can't baby, my hands are tired." He then rolled over and went to sleep! HELP ME!
I don't know what to do anymore. I am tired of always doing it myself and using my new best friend, my vibrator. UGH! I can't get no satisfaction!!
Also, I am sort of into S&M and he is too, but not as much as me. For me to really get turned on I have to be dominated and I really enjoy dirty talk and all he wants to do is touch me, have me touch him, have sex, and then be over with it. I want more!
What do I do to make him more interested in pleasing me too?? I want to know because I have been tempted to stray if I don't get it from him and I don't want that because I really love him and he is an incredible lover when he feels like it. Someone PLEASE help me. PLEASE!!

------------------
-Tahuiarl

Posts: 17 | From: Pasadena, Texas, USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i've got an article that'd be perfect for you! Sexual Negotiations for the Long Haul.

------------------
It ain't the holidays till I see a Salad Shooter commercial.
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tahuiarl
Neophyte
Member # 15111

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tahuiarl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your reply and so soon! The article was helpful! I think also in a way I just needed to vent! Thanks again! If there are anymore ideas let me know too!!

------------------
-Tahuiarl

Posts: 17 | From: Pasadena, Texas, USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.