Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Girlfriend thinks im some perv

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Girlfriend thinks im some perv
Cooljohng
Neophyte
Member # 15799

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Cooljohng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lately, my girlfriend has started acting weird around me, and i found out its because a m8 of mine has been telling her things like all i like about her is her body, i want to grope her and many other things, but none of them are true. And even after iv explained to her that theyre not, she still thinks i do. I just dont know what to do. Shes said she cant even look at me without wanting to laugh. It hurts so much. i just dont know what to do. Please can sum1 help

------------------
John ;-)

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilmsirishrage
Activist
Member # 14566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilmsirishrage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, what kind of friend tells lies to your significant other? That seems kind of low to me. Maybe you should talk to your friend and find out why he did that, and see if he will 'fess up to having lied. Second, why would your girlfriend trust your friend over you? I don't know how well they know each other, but I would be asking myself whether or not it's worth it to date a person who doesn't believe what I say.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lucylu458
Activist
Member # 15584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lucylu458     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi!
i personally think that ur friend that told ur girlfriend those lies is not a real friend. u could get them both together and talk to both of them about it and see where that goes. that's the only advice i can give, since this kind of thing has never happened to me. try out my advice and see if things go well. bueno suerte! that means good luck in spanish

Posts: 189 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cooljohng
Neophyte
Member # 15799

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Cooljohng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thnx 4 ur advice, ill try it. :-)

------------------
John ;-)

Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.