Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Was i right?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was i right?
renegadeoffunk
Neophyte
Member # 15790

Icon 4 posted      Profile for renegadeoffunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
tonight i was at a rock show with my girlfriend, i went outside to go find a bathroom. my girlfriend was sitting around the corner with the kid that she cheated on me with 2 months ago. they were just talkingbut as you can imagine, i was kinda mad. i didnt say anything, but i walked up and stood there untill he left. my gf acted like nothing happened, and went to talk to her friends even though it was obvious that i was upset. i told her how i felt afterwards, and she refused to appologize. i was only mad because i didnt think she should've been alon with him anyway. am i right to think that?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
personally, i think you handled the situation well. your girlfriend still needs to regain your trust, and it's just inconsiderate as all hell for her to have behaved like that. *However*, you're aren't "right" because she shouldn't have been alone with him.

She's inconsiderate of your feelings in that she would go hang out with him alone, but unless you and she struck some sort of deal where she wouldn't talk to him anymore, she still reserves the right to see whoever she wants.

i know that can be confusing, but i hope you kinda get my gist.

------------------
It ain't the holidays till I see a Salad Shooter commercial.
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.