Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » am i the target for practical jokes?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: am i the target for practical jokes?
lucylu458
Activist
Member # 15584

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lucylu458     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have these two guy friends that tell me that this other guy friend likes me, but it took me a while to believe it. i was lied to a lot and i dont seem to trust many guys who claim that they are totally and completely not lying. i dont trust them because this guy i liked last year and this year and who's my friend now played a joke on me for pretending to like me and he apologized sincerely and now im afraid that another joke will be played on me. how can i learn to trust guys?!?! Thanks!!!!
P.S. the guy friend i mentioned before didnt do anything bad to me, FYI.

Posts: 189 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Romeo Manifest
Neophyte
Member # 15615

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Romeo Manifest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn girl... you got drama.. lol..I would just Ignore them.. cuz if he is serious..he will persist on talking to you & what not..
But just play as if you are not interested.(but dont act abnormal)

------------------
Born Alone... Die Alone.

Posts: 3 | From: Avalon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gspot
Neophyte
Member # 15856

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Gspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you are interested in this guy, you should let him know. If those other guys are telling you the truth or not is a completely different story. If you like him, you should flirt with him a little
Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.