Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » HOW DO I DO THIS????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HOW DO I DO THIS????
Chitypenumba1
Neophyte
Member # 15184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chitypenumba1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, i just lost my virginity on saturday to my boyfriend that I am in love with. My mom was out of town and he came over... The thing is It Is Impossible to lie to my mom, i just can't do it... I want her to know that i lost it so that i can go to a gynecologist and get on the pill and everything so that i can be more protected. The thing is, how do i tell her??? She usually asks me about once a month about sex and i tell her the truth but now i don't know how to do it, can you all please help me????
Posts: 5 | From: Richton Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How *I* would do it is tell her that I need to talk about something that is very important. I would get her to sit down with me and explain that being honest with her is very important and you want to do things right, which you need her help with. If she hasnt figured it out yet, then procede to tell her you had intercourse for the first time with your boyfriend and you would like to see the gynocologist.

It sounds like your mom is understanding and accepting. Especially since you can be so honest with her, and she is willing to make an effort to know what is going on in your life. Its really hard, but I am sure you will be fine. Good luck.

Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And in addition, please remember to leave the Caps Lock button off while you make a post. When I came to the Relationships board and saw your topic screaming out at me, I thought it was the end of the world for a sec. And since I am old, it's probably not good for me to have that strain on my ticker. Thank you!

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PHOM

Beware the naked man who offereth you his pants.

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.