Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » UnSuRe!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: UnSuRe!!!
lukewarm
Neophyte
Member # 15099

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lukewarm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey guys, well i like this guy a lot and he goes to a different school..well when i was there visiting a friend..we ended goin to a party and had a really good time and ended hanging out the whole nite..while i was supposed to be sleeping in one of my friends dorm that nite..he invited me back to meet his friends b4 i was to go to bed..so while my girlfriend went back to her dorm with her man i went with him..we went to his friends room and we hung out there and just like hung out on this kid's bed and flirted with eachother..then his friends went to bed so we left..he had told me earlier that his roommate wasnt around so i knew he an empty bed in his room including his..so i didnt expect him to be like lets go sleep in his friend's bed and we did end up sleeping together and just like giving eachother massages?? it didnt go ne farther than this..i felt a really strong attraction to him and i felt that he had it for me?? was this false or do u think he likes me too? it has been a while since we have seen eachother?? and i really want to hang out and do more? what should i do?? HELP!!!
Posts: 1 | From: scranton | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drAmA quEEn
Activist
Member # 8332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drAmA quEEn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well to me it sounds like he likes you too... if you know that he is a genuine guy and isn't perhaps known as a 'player'. I think you should get in touch with him and just ask if he wants to meet up with you sometime or something, or maybe just get in touch and chat with him and get to know him a bit.
Posts: 65 | From: uk | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~Jasons*Baby~
Neophyte
Member # 15168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~Jasons*Baby~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I think that he may like you or that he just wanted to get some. I think you should try to find this boy or get his number or something if you think about him that much. If you can't do that then you may never know.
Posts: 30 | From: Trenton,GA U.S.A | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.