Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » boobs...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: boobs...
confused_cutie_03
Neophyte
Member # 15081

Icon 4 posted      Profile for confused_cutie_03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay, well my boyfriend (for 8wks) has been asking me alot lately for me to show him my boobs and it's not that i dont want to its just i kinda have a bad tanline, what do you think he'll think? i am kinda dark complected from bring at the lake all summer but my boobs dont get sun. and if i do show him then he'll go and tell all of his friends or just dump me and i dont wanna gt more involved than i already am.... what's your ADIVCE?? please help!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glam
Activist
Member # 14117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, whether he sees your "boobs" or not is COMPLETELY up to YOU.

I don't know what he'll think about your tanline, since I'm not him obviously But I don't think a tanline is anything to be disgusted over...sure, you don't see many people in magazines with tanlines or acne or scars, but in real life people aren't airbrushed models.

and if i do show him then he'll go and tell all of his friends or just dump me

Well, can you trust this guy not to tell his friends if you ask him not to?
...Or is this a typo and you meant if i don't show him?
If so, think about it: Is it worth being with a guy who's going to dump you if you don't expose various parts of your body when he wants?

Cheers
<3 Glam

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
confused_cutie_03
Neophyte
Member # 15081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for confused_cutie_03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by confused_cutie_03:
okay, well my boyfriend (for 8wks) has been asking me alot lately for me to show him my boobs and it's not that i dont want to its just i kinda have a bad tanline, what do you think he'll think? i am kinda dark complected from bring at the lake all summer but my boobs dont get sun. and if i don't show him then he'll go and tell all of his friends or just dump me and i dont wanna gt more involved than i already am.... what's your ADIVCE?? please help!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
badly_behaved_badger
Activist
Member # 7728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for badly_behaved_badger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now, I'm not a mindreader , but from the sound of your post, you don't sound happy about showing this guy your boobs.

What Glam said is absolutely right, and just to add to that, as with any sexual activity, don't do it before you're confident about it. Having doubts is a sign that your probably not ready, ok babe? Which is why I think you should read this:
http://www.scarleteen.com/relationships/safety3.html

I hope that helps Oh, and I don't know if the above post was a mistake, but please don't post your entire message again...it wastes space. Thanks.

*badger*

Posts: 388 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone is immature enough to make judgments on something so trivial as a tan line then they arent worth associating yourself with. Period. Same goes with stretchmarks, acne, pale skin, body shape, etc. etc.

If you honestly think this guy is going to judge you then he is either A) someone you shouldnt be dating or B) you should hold out for yourself because YOU are not ready to be showing people your chest.

Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.