Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Some guy pulled down my pants. AHH!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some guy pulled down my pants. AHH!
paradijs
Neophyte
Member # 13854

Icon 8 posted      Profile for paradijs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so mad. I went to my friend's house and his friend was there. My friend's friend decided it would be HILARIOUS to pill down my pants...... I am probably the most modest person ever, and what he did really pissed me off! And to make matters worse, he pulled down my underwear with it, and get this; I'm on my period!!! I tried to kick him in his man parts, but he is 200 pounds heavier than me; and that's kind-of scary...

So anyway, I ran to the bathroom and cried and he yelled at me because " I was being a baby". ... Am I? I am so embarrassed, but there is nothing to do about it.

[This message has been edited by paradijs (edited 10-11-2003).]

Posts: 32 | From: Roanoke, VA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
logic_grrl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 8067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for logic_grrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, you aren't being a baby.

I'd suggest talking to your friend about it; maybe your friend can have a talk with this guy about how this sort of behaviour is cruel and humiliating and absolutely not acceptable. It's only "funny" if the person it's being done to finds it funny, and you obviously didn't.

If he wants to hang out at your friend's house, not bullying and harrassing other friends sounds like a basic ground rule.

Posts: 6944 | From: UK | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 4 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...this wouldn't be the same knucklehead from this thread, would it?

------------------
BruinDan, "Number Three," PHOM

Beware the naked man who offereth you his pants.

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
memyselfandchris
Neophyte
Member # 15013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for memyselfandchris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh man....NO WAY YOURE NOT BEING A BABY!! u have every right to be angry. this guy is such an idiot for doing what he did! god, he deserves to be kicked in his "man parts". but anyways, i suggest you do go talk to him and ask him what the hell was his problem. that was so uncalled for.
Posts: 9 | From: Vallejo, California, U.S.A | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~Jasons*Baby~
Neophyte
Member # 15168

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ~Jasons*Baby~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you are being a baby. I would have been mad too. He shouldn't have did that. I would have probably started hitting him instead of running away but that is the kind of person I am. I guess almost anybody would have did what you did and you should tell him to get over his self because you were not being a baby.HOpe I helped. BYE!
Posts: 30 | From: Trenton,GA U.S.A | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.