Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » HER!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HER!
bobtherubberchicken
Neophyte
Member # 14599

Icon 9 posted      Profile for bobtherubberchicken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, first off, I wanna say that this site is the bomb, I mean, Its alot of help, especially with those embarassing questions....ugh....but her's mine...its about my best friend, we are SOOO close, I'm a guy, she's a girl...i liked her once, but she didn't like me and i got over it, but now I like, her, maybe even love her...we're in different schools now, she's in junior high and i"m in high, and we're goin apart, slowly, but I'm scared to say NEthing because I know if we do nething, become bf/gf, then we'll lose our friendship, kinda happened with another, she thinks we're still best buds tho...but I wanna know if there is ne thing like some cluse or somthin even that i can do to see if she likes me back, or what i shuld do, I'll die of emarassment if I go all out..thanx....bye
Posts: 10 | From: Kansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gothicbeautyqueen
Activist
Member # 12941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gothicbeautyqueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey hun,
i know what you feel like falling for your best friend. me and my best friend were in the same situation. he told me he was in love with me and i also had a great love for him. but i am going through a lot of stuff right now and i couldnt be in a relationship with him but we are still just as close if not closer. we both know how we feel now and may even have a relationship again in future. if i were you i would just tell her. if she wants to end a friendship with you becasue of it or becuase of a failed relationship with you then it wasnt ment to be. if you are really good friends you could get through anything together. hope this helps hun and lots of love

Posts: 85 | From: living hell | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goodbye_blue_sky96
Neophyte
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goodbye_blue_sky96     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey dude, I know how you feel too. I've had the same thing happen to me, but from a different point of view. At least two of my best girl-friends have asked me out and brought it out in the open. I greatly admired them for the courage they showed for asking. And who says that a failed relationships with this girl will ruin your friendship? I'd say tell her how you feel, and then at least she'd know, and maybe respect you for it, because you had the guts to tell her. Just talk it over with her.
Posts: 36 | From: ......up......there..... | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobtherubberchicken
Neophyte
Member # 14599

Icon 12 posted      Profile for bobtherubberchicken     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey gothicbeautyqueen, ur the bomb...I havn't told her....I dunno if I will...its so embarassing, because I've liked her before and I told her, and she was like...ok....and it really got me down...she always gets on the computer, when she gets on, and is like, OMG so and so asked me out today, and she has like someone who asks her out everyday, and it really upsets me...I've never had NEone ask me out, and I only know of lik 2 people in my whole life who liked me...ugh...I still dunno what to do...sometimes I think no1 likes me because of my looks, I hate me....I'm fat and i'm ugly and I just hate it!...grrrrr...sometimes i just go down for no reason, and get really depressed, and I think and think and think, and every thing comes back to her....ugh...i LOVE her...I know it...but i know she doesn't have nething back...i think...and I dunno how to find out....I dunno what to do, u two make good points, but...its really embarassing...and everyone always askes me if I think she's (HER) is hot and I go not really...because I don't ever check her out and stuff, I just love to talk to her and stuff...i hardly even know what she looks like, lol, I just love her personality and stuff...she's so fun....well...I guess I just need to think about it, I have a really bad cold, and I feel like crap, thanx! Bye!
Posts: 10 | From: Kansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.