Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » add on

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: add on
Member # 14222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DangerouslyInLove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i would like to add my 50cents to a closed topic. this topic is worth writing for. i read it from the beginning to the end. i no you said youre not coming back 2 this site 4 awhile diamondprincess but i have a feelin youll come back to read other posts. k, again i no you are sad, lonely, angry, upset, depressed, tha hole nine. u should relize we all go through this. you are not alone. and dont make me sing mike jacks. song you are not alone. "you are not alone" we "are here for you." as bruindan mentioned, u dont want to be stcuk in this quagmire forever. he did you wrong-we know. BUT no one is taking any sides on this issue. i no that to you it may seem as though you are getting all of the blame for this. i understand the loneliness, felling like nobody cares, being angry, the brokenheart, the guy, the first love, hating tha gf, tha whole nine. been there done that. you are 19 he is 25. stop getting emotional, dont do things before thinking about them and this will play its way out. k he is stringing you along. I belive AND SCARLETEEN PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, its an age difference thing. 25 year old man with a gf and a 19 year old friend. Doesn't work that way. He is stringing you along to stroke his ego. Sounds to me like you're waiting for him. You emailed him and told him you love him and he didn't answer back? SCARLETEEN CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG- Diamond, seems like he doesnt care about you or how you feel. Do the math, do you want to be with a man that would cheat? Don't even give me that he won't cheat on me line. So you want him- unfaithful and cheating included in the package. Open your eyes up and look into reality! Havent you figured youve been cheated on already? You already know he's a liar. You are obcessed with him and this is NOT healthy. To have a relationship tha feelings must be true on BOTH sides. BOTH. Sure, he has good qualities, being a man worthy of you is not one of them. AND and good WOMAN will RESPECT another WOMANS man and stay far far away. Mentally and Physically! Am I being to harsh on Diamond? It's like being in LIMBO. With this guy. NEVER. You and him. NEVER. Ain't gonna happen. He is using you and not worthy of you. Do you think he would say yes I am using you, do you mind? He's 25, been with this gurl 4 3 years. Lets see- HES NEVER GONNA BREAK UP WITH HER AND HE IS GOING TO MARRY HER. ACCEPT that he is going to be proposing to her ACCEPT that they will be living together ACCEPT that they will have kids ACCEPT that they will be living happily ever after. You are stalking him by wasing your time on him. If you are going to be going to school great. Now you will see other guys. youll probably be on this site again asking questions like "i like this boy, he doesn't know i like him what should i do." you can't make him love you and he'll never love you. You are better than HIM. okay okay okay, he has all the material things and the personlaity to go wit it- thats what i got out of one of your posts. and you may be saying you have nothing an dhe is better than you but youre better. COULD SOMEONE PLEAZE TELL THIS GURL THAT GUY IS A LOSER! My ex and I broke up last November and we were together for 2yrs and 5 months. we didn't get back on speaking terms again until may 2003. i took a LONG BREAK from him. now he and I are friends. And I felt the SAME way you are feeling. I agree, you do go through phases. Have you lied to him? Probably not. Have you led him on, given him false hope? NO. You've been a good friend. A great friend! So i went in the yahoo chat room, the military room this morning, after i read your posts last night and i asked a couple of guys in the service what would they do if a friend sent them care packages, flowers, etc. they said things like 'oh i'd marry her' 'she's a good friend!' It goes on and on. See! He doesn't appreciate it and if you want a guy in service choose someone else, but not this guy. bruindan may not believe in karma, but i do. STOP all contact ASAP, which I see you have already done. The surprise when he comes home. Diamond, that is wrong what he did to you. And I think it was intentional. SCARLETTEN TELL ME IF I'M WRONG. I bet this guy is not even cute. Sorry to be harsh diamond, but my friends were like you and then when i would see their guys they were not attractive. HE'S MORE THAN LIKELY, not worth the pain and agony you put yourself through. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY. DELETE HIM FROM your buddy list cause its like watching someone thru a window. You know he is online and he doesn't know you ae so tuned into him. why should you reply to his emails or im him if he ims you? he hasn't been honest with you. STOP wasting tome. Love yourself. OH and WHEN HE COMES BACK HOME TO STAY FROM HIS DEPLOYMENT HE WILL NOT BE COMING HOME TO YOU! Scarleteen am I right or wrong? Friends don't treat friends how he has treated you. I doubt he considers you a friend. I don't think he considers you a friend. K, i'm tired. time for me to call tha girls and go party hopping. Scarleteen, do you all agree with anything I have said?
Posts: 8 | From: REPPIN' MIAMI AND ATLANTA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Couple of things:

- When we close threads, please respect our judgment on that and do not simply continue them elsewhere unless we have closed a post becauuse of length, and a moderator has re-started a new post.

- Scarleteen is not a person. So asking "Scarleteen" to tell you something isn't going to result in much save some of us scratching our heads and feeling a bit like we're at a church rally.

- Paragraph breaks, rather tthan one long, ungodly block of verbage, make reading posts a whole lot easier, and make posts comprehensible. So, if you could use those when you post, it'd be very helpful.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.