Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » friend in need...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: friend in need...
ravenclawbeater14
Neophyte
Member # 9218

Icon 9 posted      Profile for ravenclawbeater14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A while back in May, one of my really good friends and I had a fight, and we havn't talked to each other since. This school year, after our fight, our parents start to talk and my mom finds out that my old friend has lost almost all the rest of his friends this year, and cried some. When we used to be friends he said that he had hardly ever cried in his life. He was still doing fine in school, but his social life definantaly wasn't the greatest. But now that I have heard about that, I feel like what happened to him was my fault. I was the first one of his friends to sort of get in a fight with him, and after that his life just seemed to go downhill. I was thinking about going to talk to him since we live like a minute walking distance away from each other, and seeing how he is. Should I go talk to him??? Was what happened to him my fault??? Ack this has been troubling me forever please help!
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would go see him. Just go talk and see what's up. I doubt everything that happened to him was your fault, but you may be able to make things better for him. If he doesn't want you there, he'll probably tell you, and if he doesn't mind your presence, it might be nice to have some company.

I got in a fight with one of my friends a whlie back. We didn't speak for almost 2 years. Then one day I called her and neither of us could remember why we got so mad at each other and now she's a close friend of mine.

Give it a shot!

Posts: 286 | From: Ames, IA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.