Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Fear of asking

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fear of asking
MrDuDe14
Neophyte
Member # 12767

Icon 9 posted      Profile for MrDuDe14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a really big crush on ma friend, but im to afarid of asking her out.
This happend once before when I asked a friend out that i really liked last year and she was shocked and said no and our friendship was broken up. She never talked to me again. So what do you think that I should do this time
Please help me if you can.

Posts: 5 | From: oxfordshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The1andonlyAmber
Activist
Member # 12779

Icon 10 posted      Profile for The1andonlyAmber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I say go for it again, Tell her, or else how will you ever know?

I liked my friend and didn't tell for 2yrs but then I just thought I have to! SO I did, it was wierd at first. I just kept sying no matter what I don't want to loose our friendship as it's so very important to me.

To cut it short he's now my boyfrien of 6 months. And because we were friends for so long its so great, we love each other and I think it''s because we were friends first. If i had never of said anything, I would be missing out on something I can't live without now! TELL!

Let me know what happens!

Posts: 51 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrDuDe14
Neophyte
Member # 12767

Icon 7 posted      Profile for MrDuDe14     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She said that she likes me as a really good friend, but she thinks that if we start a relationship, it would seem strange and diffrent, so she said that we should stay as friends
Posts: 5 | From: oxfordshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.