Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » lost

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lost
unreal
Neophyte
Member # 12583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unreal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ive had this problem, my girlfriend a couple days ago, after i asked, told me about some stuff she had done with her past boyfriends, and we have been going out for a while, but in a strand of days she remembered more and told me, i was upset but i dont know if i should be or what, she just wants to be with me, but i just cant let what she said go, i dont know.

[This message has been edited by unreal (edited 04-13-2003).]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlwaysWorried
Activist
Member # 8472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlwaysWorried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unless it was really bad stuff then why is it really a problem? If you don't mind saying, what sort of stuff did she do?

You could try talking to her about feeling uncomfortable about it, that might help.

Posts: 125 | From: Leicestershire, England | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a_c_munson
Activist
Member # 12477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a_c_munson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rule for life if you don't want the truth don't ask the question. I am sorry your GF past upsets you.
Take pride that you have a relationship where she feels safe to tell you the truth. She trusts you this is a good thing. Past is past if you want a future with this girl "foegive" her for her past and let it go.

Posts: 94 | From: plymouth,mn,usa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would you rather she lied to you?

You asked her what she did with her past boyfriends, and she told you honestly. Since you asked the question you should have been prepared for an answer. You shouldn't really have a right to be upset at her for having a past sexual history with other people.

Because for the rest of your life, and when you get older most of your girlfriends will probably have sexual experience, and you will too, so theres really no reason to be upset about it.

[This message has been edited by celery (edited 04-14-2003).]

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unreal
Neophyte
Member # 12583

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unreal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
celery i cant really think that my next girlfriend will because me and this girl are in love and i dont want to be with anyone else, before her i had not alot of experience
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.