Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » *more compliments*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *more compliments*
starlightstarbright
Neophyte
Member # 4031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for starlightstarbright     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wouldn't let me post anymore on the last compliment thread so...figured it couldn't hurt to open up a new section, after all...like laughter, compliments really are the best medicine and "food for the soul"... yeah, if it didn't make sense...sorry, lol - Amy
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starlightstarbright
Neophyte
Member # 4031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for starlightstarbright     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a compliment persay but DEFINITELY a "feel good" moment...my boyfriend and i were lying in bed together tonight when he says, "i just want to lay beside you for the rest of my life" that's when inside you do that little macauley caulkin/home alone "yess!!!" move. lol. - Amy
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunset_Rose
Activist
Member # 10181

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sunset_Rose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to let you know that it did let you post the same message four times in a row.... Probably best to wait and check next time!
Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Sunset_Rose is right. Sometimes you need to refresh a page before you can see your reply.

But since the thread was at 100 and this new one is started I figure we'll just continue our compliments conversation here.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.