Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » relationships

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: relationships
Baby_gurl284
Neophyte
Member # 11189

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Baby_gurl284     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need to know what guys find attractive in girls? I have a boyfriend but I wanna be attractive to him.What do guys find attractive in girls?

------------------

Posts: 4 | From: Cicero,Illinois, usa | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youcancallmepunk
Activist
Member # 11139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for youcancallmepunk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It all depends guy to guy. But onto something bigger. Does it really matter what guys find attractive in you? No matter how much you try to appear attractive to them, you ultimately need to feel happy with yourself. I'm sure if you asked your boyfriend why he is dating you he wouldn't reply because your "(insert body part here) is so sexy." I'm sure he would make a comment about your personality and how you make him feel. Isn't that what your relationship should be based on?
Posts: 197 | From: north carolina, United States | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OmnipotentLover
Neophyte
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OmnipotentLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im going with punk on this one. along with some additives. attraction isn't just a physical thing, you can be attracted to somebody and they could not be the hottest person on the planet. its a lot about how u carry yourself. don't aim to be attractive either......if he's dating you he finds u attractive. just be you.

------------------
what if my star is not to come? will my dreams fade to nothing? when the horizon darkens most...we all need to believe there is hope!!

Posts: 33 | From: A place where dreams end | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dramacrazed
Neophyte
Member # 11232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dramacrazed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay every guy is different but they normally go out with a girl because they are attractive in their own unique way. my bf says that im unique my personality and smile is what makes me attractive. to some girls its looks or clothes to others its their minds.
he knows your attractive and if he doesnt he doesnt deserve you.

------------------
minnie

Posts: 12 | From: Orlando, FL, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.