Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Help me I'm having a big problem with my boyfriend.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help me I'm having a big problem with my boyfriend.
Cutie_101
Neophyte
Member # 8263

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Cutie_101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well my boyfriend of two months keeps asking me when are we going to have sexual intercourse and recently he was passing notes with my bestfriend saying how he's going to have sex with me and leave he was saying how I don't have anything to offer him anymore and when I got mad and cursed him out he was apologizing and telling me how he loves me and how he will never have sex with me then dump me but whats a girl to do? Should I leave him or should I stay?
Posts: 30 | From: Homestead Fl, 33033 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To me, it sounds like this guy does'nt have your best interests at heart. He doesn't sound like someone to be trusted to me, and it sounds as though he just wants to get you into bed. You've already confronted him, but if he's telling this kind of stuff to friends are you sure you can trust him? If i were in your situation i'd seriously consider ending this relationship.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirenRose
Activist
Member # 8384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirenRose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks to me like all he wants is to get in ur pants. seriously consider ending this relationship. it just doesn't seem healthy for u to continue it

------------------
~*Scientists say that one out of 4 people are crazy. go to 3 of ur friends and if they are okay, you are it.*~

~*In faith i do not love thee with mine eyes
for they in thee a thousand errors note
but tis my heart which love what they dispise,
who in despite of view is pleased to dote,
Nor are mine ears by thine tounge's tune delighted,
Nor tender feeling base touches prone,
Nor taste nor smell desire to be invited,
To any sensual feast with thee alone.
But my five wits nor five senses can dissuade one foolish heart from serving thee,
Who leaves unswayed the likeness of a man,
Thy proud heart's slave and vassal wretch to be.
Only my plague thus far can i count my gain,
that he who makes me sin awards me pain.
~*William Shakespeare
Sonnet 141

Posts: 138 | From: ur dreams | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idied4beauty
Neophyte
Member # 6670

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idied4beauty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He COULD be really sorry and realized what he did, but I think he just wants to have sex with you and that's not fair at all. The same thing happened to me with an ex this year. He always wanted to have sex and I told him I was a virgin and I wanted to wait and he didn't respect me for that. He ended up leaving me, and that wasn't fair at all. I know you like this guy but you need to find a man who respects your decisions. Get a guy who doesn't mind being and having fun with you even if its not having sex. That's a good thing to find.
Posts: 14 | From: California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm a cynic, and as such, Ithink this guy is trying to play you for a fool, and I think you think so, too, otherwise you wouldn't be asking us about it.

Don't cave in! Don't sleep with him! you already caught the notes, if I were you, I'd have called it off right then!

------------------
Color is for crayons, not for people.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Gumdrop Girl:
i'm a cynic

What is a cynic???

DUMP HIM! ALL HE WANTS IS SEX AND IF HE TRUELY LOVED YOU, HE WOULD WAIT A MILLION YEARS TO HAVE SEX. HES A DOG LIKE *MANY* MEN.

Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
herecomestheson
Activist
Member # 8200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herecomestheson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
~jess~:
I rarely write on this Scarleteen message board but I felt inclined to reply to your, er, "opinion" on how you feel about men. I'm not trying to get in a debate about your views, I was just wondering how many people think in the same manner as you; that men are "pigs" so to speak. It's very sad how I see lots of guys at my school treating girls like some sort of "practice pillow" for their hands and desires (hell, I've even heard some guys call women their bitches)... so I want to assure the female world. All guys are not like this! These people are giving us a bad name! It is true, I don't believe in generalizations of any kind and it upsets me that the actions of certain individuals will set people off in the wrong frame of mind.
Anyway, I thought I'd share that.

Posts: 72 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Moonlight
Activist
Member # 384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, we here at Scarleteen don't believe in generalizing or stereotypes either.

Sure, there are men out there who are jerks. And there are women who are equally unpleasant. People are individuals, and to categorize an entire group is both unfair and inaccurate.

Posts: 943 | From: Missouri, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.