Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!!!!!
babygurl16
Neophyte
Member # 7334

Icon 9 posted      Profile for babygurl16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i meet up with a guy that i hadn't seen for 6 years. we were friends in elementary school and lost contact after 5th grade. we saw each other for the first time in 6 years november of 2001. when i saw him i feel inlove with him first glance. he liked me. we spent alot of time together as the months went on. but then i let him go down my pants twice. he would always find away to hurt me. he would sleep with his ex and stuff like that. even though we weren't going out, it still hurt. but he was to stupid to notice. now i treated him like pure gold. he was my first kiss and love. no matter what he did i would forgive him. i went through h***. back in Feb. of this year he dumped me to the side and went back with his ex. he then apologized to me for hurting me so much, said he realized he messed up a good thing with me, said he missed me, that i treated him like gold and he didn't even try. he then broke up with his ex. now he is back with her. me and one of my friends was talking and she told me to tell him i was leading him on the whole time. well my lil brother heard and came in my room and asked if it was true. i hadn't made up my mind on to say it or not so when he asked me if it was true i said yes. he went and told this guy that i was leading him on. now he is mad at me. he won't talk to me.i tried to talk to him the other day. i said "about me leading you on" then he opened the door. as he walked in the living room, he told me to f*** off and called me a b****. that made me mad. but what hurt the most is that he wouldn't even listen to me. he does love me. it's obviose to everyone. at times i get depressed and i think that he was messing with my head the whole time. that i must have done something wrong to be treated the way i was. and now i'm a little over weight. and everytime i get down i start to put my self down and that makes me feel worse. i don't know what to do with this guy. i love him so much and he is the only guy that has ever paid attention to me. and he has made it to where i have learned not to trust someone so much like i did him. i don't know what to do. i want to be with him. very badly too. please help me. i'm confused to high heaven and i'm depressed. HELP ME!!!!
Posts: 17 | From: Huber Heights, Ohio, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Moonlight
Activist
Member # 384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He loves you? And he treats you like dirt?

C'mon sweetie, take a step back and re-read what you wrote. The way you describe it, this guy has hurt you, used you, cheated on you, dumped you for his ex, and refused to talk it out. If somebody treated one of your friends like that, you'd probably (hopefully!) tell her to drop him like a hot rock and find somebody worth her time and energy.

You are a worthwhile person. You know how to treat somebody well in a relationship. I also suspect that you are plenty attractive--weight isn't everything, as you will find if you explore this site a bit. Have confidence in yourself. Enjoy yourself, enjoy your friends and family, and enjoy life. Sooner or later somebody will come along who values you as you deserve and is worth your time. The guy who dumped you is the loser, not you, and maybe one of these days he'll realize what he gave up.

In the meantime, I know it can be hard being a single in a world that sometimes seems to value being part of a "couple" more than anything. But the truth is, you don't need a romantic partner to make you a worthwhile person. You are a great person all on your own.

And finally, the next time your little brother asks you a personal question for which you aren't sure of the answer (or maybe even one you do know the answer to!) tell him it's none of his business!

Take care of yourself.

Posts: 943 | From: Missouri, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babygurl16
Neophyte
Member # 7334

Icon 14 posted      Profile for babygurl16     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok thanks for the advice. he is still with his gf. he is stuck with her. she hurt him before and now he has to be with her cause the dumb *** got her pregnant. i'm droping him. and he will realize what he is missing. he has before. he will again. thanks again for the advice.

Posts: 17 | From: Huber Heights, Ohio, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.