Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » embarrasing first time stories

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: embarrasing first time stories
lux
Neophyte
Member # 6338

Icon 12 posted      Profile for lux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know none of you can say that you've had a perfect dating and relationship history. If you have then why exactly are you on these boards then? Anyways what I'm getting at here is sharing my most embarrising first time story and I'm hoping some other people will too. It could be your first kiss, first time having sex, first date, whatever you wish just share a little.
So here goes the first time I asked a boy out. I was in the 7th grade (such a tender age... JJ) and I had about the biggest crush ever imaginable on the new kid in school. And I managed to get his phone number (pathetically through a french exercise in which we had to answer questions aloud, one being "what is your telephone number"). I then somehow got my courage to that perfect level at which I felt so confident that I picked up the phone and dialed his number. I can't quite remember the details of that very awkward telephone call (actually I can but that's just too embarrassing). The jist of it ended up being that he didn't even know who I was. As I recall he even said "sorry, what was you name again I don't know who you are". well that's all for that nice little story and I know you've all had a nice little laugh, so you've gotta share your story.

Posts: 9 | From: canada | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SRVGirl
Neophyte
Member # 6318

Icon 7 posted      Profile for SRVGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have been with my boyfriend for nine months. The first time we went on a date we went to see the Mummy Returns. I was driving and I go to park and bump a car. We looked and there was no damage but I left a note anyway, Then our movie was sold out then we went to another theatre and we couldn't see the movie we wanted because we didn't have our ID's. Oh it was horrible. I'm lucky that was pretty much my big embarassing moment with first times... well, when we were making out right before we had sex the first time and we had just had sodas and I uh sorta... burped in his face. And he still loves me, I guess he is a keeper!

------------------
Love and peace
"I was never truly insane, except on occasions when my heart was touched." Edgar Allen Poe.

Posts: 9 | From: Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
playboybunnysexy
Neophyte
Member # 6368

Icon 12 posted      Profile for playboybunnysexy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hehe mines pretty weird!
it was a first kiss on a first date

well me and this guy i really liked when 2 c bring it on and after the movie he came 2 kiss me and we opened our months and i started laughin
well that totally ruined the moment hehe
but i kno that when we tried again i was a good kisser

luvz ya
sexybunny

Posts: 8 | From: san diego, california, usa | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LittleBlackCat
Neophyte
Member # 6415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleBlackCat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first time my boyfriend took me out for dinner I spilt Spaghetti all down my top..oh the horror!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasper
Activist
Member # 5439

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kasper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The first time I ever went out with my bf was to prom.

We were takin pics and I walked over to a different position, and my shoe just broke. The strap part did. I had no way of keeping my shoe on! I was sooo upset. I went into my friends house and tried to staple my shoe. lol then that dident work, so her mom sewed it quickly. Me my bf and everyone else who went in our limo were late for prom. Lol

Posts: 213 | From: *Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caristaqt
Neophyte
Member # 2665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caristaqt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay I feel so stupid saying this but its quite hilarious after repeating the same steps inside my mind every 3 seconds...okay so me and this one guy that I've had this huge crush on were in my room and the lights were turned off and we were just talking. So then I told him to turn on the lights and so when he did he turned to me and --- edited --

(Per the guidelines, you may not post sexually explicit material here. Please do not do it again, and we ask other posters to remember that when posting.)

[This message has been edited by Miz Scarlet (edited 01-05-2002).]

Posts: 7 | From: Chino Hills, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italienprincess
Activist
Member # 3087

Icon 10 posted      Profile for italienprincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
embarassing?
my first kiss!!
i was at a movie with my first boyfriend - 'never been kissed ' ( how perfect is that? ) and i knew that we'd prolly kiss that night, i was so excited. i wanted my first kiss so bad and i imagined it so vividly, but when the time came, he looked at me, said 'can i kiss you? ' and before i could answer he closed his eyes and bit my nose!! he was so embarrassed and said that he was sorry and that he has never had very good aim. i feel bad for whoever cleans the toilets at his house!!

Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.