Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » WHAT HAPPENED?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHAT HAPPENED?
HotGurl69
Neophyte
Member # 6331

Icon 5 posted      Profile for HotGurl69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IT ALL STARTED WHEN I MET THIS BOY AND WE WERE GOING TOGETHER. EVERYTHING WAS GOOD. WE NEVER HAD SEX BECAUSE IT WASN'T THAT IMPORANT. ANYWAY, HE TREATED ME LIKE A QUEEN. HIS PERSONALITY WAS EXCELLENT. HE WAS THE GUY I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE WITH. WHEN I STARTED CALLING AT NIGHT, HIS AUNTS WILL TELL ME HE WASN'T THERE. THIS WAS GOING ON EVERY NIGHT. SO I DECIDED TO STOP CALLING HIM. 5 MONTHS WENT BY I HAVEN'T SEEN OR SPOKE TO HIM. SO AFTER THE 5 MONTHS WENT BY, ONE NIGHT I HAD THIS CRAZY DREAM ABOUT HIM. THE NEXT DAY I HAD CALLED HIM. AND WE TALKED. EVER SINCE THAT I HAVEN'T CALLED HIM. THEN ONE DAY MY COUSIN WAS PUTTING UP SHADES FOR THE PARTY. SHE HAPPEN TO LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AND THERE HE WAS COMING TO MY HOUSE. AT FIRST I THOUGHT MY COUSIN WAS LYING. SO I WENT TO GO OPEN THE DOOR HE WAS THERE. WE GOT BACK TOGETHER AND IT WAS A DISASTER. HE WAS NEVER THERE. WHEN WE GOT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN WE WAS TOGETHER FOR A YEAR. IT SEEMS HE WAS CHEATING ON ME. THE WORST PART ABOUT THIS HE SAID HE WAS BE THERE ON MY BIRTHDAY AND HE WASN'T. I WAS REALLY HURT BECAUSE I WASTED A YEAR FOR NOTHING. STILL TO THIS DAY I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED TO US? WAS I TOO MUCH OF A NICE PERSON? HE CAME BACK AND DESTROYED ALL THE LOVE I HAD INSIDE. IN MY SITUATION, DO YOU THINK I SHOULD TRY TO GET INTO ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP.

------------------
ONE LOVE,
ARIEL

Posts: 18 | From: MARLTON,NJ,UNITED STATES | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can't tell you what happened in your first relationship - there are all kinds of possibilities. However, I can tell you that only you know what's right for you right now. Perhaps taking a break from relationships would give a little perspective or some time to grow as a person. On the other hand a new relationship might teach you some new relationship skills or rebuild your confidence in your ability to have a healthy relationship.

It's important to keep in mind that none of the above is guaranteed to happen, they're just possibilities; there are many, many other possibilities too.

No one can "destroy all the love you have inside." You will be able to love again, however it may take some time. Just like any wound, emotional hurts take time to heal.

Oh, and could you please not post in all caps. The caps are interpreted as yelling and can get annoying when not used in moderation.

Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.