Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Is this nomal?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this nomal?
Kasper
Activist
Member # 5439

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Kasper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Obvisouly I have some sort of poblem with trust guess. I trust my bf completely. But I dnt trust other girls with him. Well everyone tells me that if I trust my bf, should not worry about these other girls. ButI do. He does not hang out with girls. He just talks to a few from high school online, and if he bumps into them, then he will talk to them. I tell him if he cheats on me Id kill him (not seriously). I hate to bring it up, cuz I know he would take it offensvely i I even think he would do something on me. Umm any ideas on how to trust or something. Thanks
Posts: 213 | From: *Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewhatanonymous
Activist
Member # 3820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewhatanonymous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you can't feel like you can trust your partner to be monagamous even when you have no logical reason to believe that he might cheat on you it might be best to look at yourself. It's common to subconciously place the blame for our own short-commings on others. If you are afraid that your boyfriend might cheat on you it might be because you think you might cheat on him if you were in his situation.
Posts: 141 | From: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alaska_boy
Neophyte
Member # 3901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alaska_boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with SomeWhat. it sounds to me like the trust issue is all in you. maybe you and your b/f should speak to each other about it.
Communication is the key to all relationship's.
-AB

Posts: 32 | From: P-Town,Alaska | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.