Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » "I'll never Love you"?????? ahhh

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "I'll never Love you"?????? ahhh
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 9 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone it's been a looong time since i last posted, well heres the deal, me and my b/f erik have been together for 1yr. 4mo's, i'm not one of those girls who say i'm in love with a guy after being with him for a week, me and him are both very serious about it, and we have not yet exchanged those 3 words, one time when i mentioned love to him he said he would never love me, i figured it was because he's busy with school and work, and is planning on moving about an hr. away and doesnt wanna get hurt cuz he has been before so i decided to drop the subject and keep my feelings to myself so i wouldn't get hurt. well....

A couple of mo's ago erik started mentioning the love thing every chance he could get. he'd be like "because ur in love with me, or "you're in love with me aren't you...Aren't you" he brings it up all the time as if hes waiting for me to tell him but i'm scared to because of what he had said before about never loving me. but i finally figured that maybe his views have changed and that he ended up falling for me, so i was all excited thinking that if i told him he would say "i love you too"

Well yesterday he came and visited me at work, and we just recently slept together for the 1st time the day b4 thanxgiving so he was joking about how "things change" like how he came to visit me and everything so i jokeingly replyed "i think its cuz ur in LOVE with me arent you!!" cuz he always says that. but he responded w/out heisitation "NOPE, I'll never love you"

I dont' get it!! why would he continuously try and get me to tell him i love him when his response would be "I don't love you, but i really like you a lot" thats like the last thing a girl would want to hear after she says I LOVE YOU a few weeks ago when he mentioned it and he asked why i wouldn't say it i told him cuz i didn't feel he loved me, and he's like "why would u think that, what if i told you i was more than just in love with you" thats a major lead on!! making me think a lot of things!!! i don't get it, i hope hes just saying "i'll never love you" because of him moving in a few months and not wanting to get emotionally attached to me he was hurt really really bad by his ex-g/f of 2yr's and 3mo.

What do u guys think? sorry this is sooooo long, i've been wanting to vent cuz he just said it yesterday and i can't stop crying, it hurt so bad hearing him say that to me, my hopes were up so high that maybe he felt somewhere near about me the way i feel about him....well thanks you guys!!!

------------------
* No man/woman is worth your tears and the
only one who is, will never make you cry.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
If you love someone, put their name in a
circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break,
but circles go on forever.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen
to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't
say.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If all my friends were to jump off a
bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the
bottom to catch them.*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasper
Activist
Member # 5439

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kasper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First off Im sorry!

But anyways, you are right, maybe your bf does not wanna get too attached cuz hes moving. But in a way it sounds to me like he already is attached, and does not want to show it to you. Maybe he wants to keep is feelings bottle inside of him. Maybe he does not know how to show his emotions. There is a million maybes. Why dont you ask him why he will never love you. You 2 have been together for a while, and seem to be serious. Communicate with him and ask him why he is 'leading you on' as you say. Communication is the best way to go. Good luck!!!

Posts: 213 | From: *Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanx Kasper thats pretty good advice and i'll be sure to ask him why he said that next time i see him!!
Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasper
Activist
Member # 5439

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kasper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad I could help! Let us know how it turns out! Good luck!
Posts: 213 | From: *Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pickles
Neophyte
Member # 6121

Icon 12 posted      Profile for pickles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ssounds to me like he really luvs u but is afraid to show it. tell him leading you on is not cool. good luck

Posts: 5 | From: Harrisburg ,PA ,USA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well turns out he never even recalled saying it, i mentioned it and he was clueless, he told me that he doesn't not love me lol, so i'm happy and we're happy! thanx u guys!!1
entropie
Activist
Member # 26

Icon 1 posted      Profile for entropie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you should read what you just said:

quote:
What do u guys think? sorry this is sooooo long, i've been wanting to vent cuz he just said it yesterday and i can't stop crying, it hurt so bad hearing him say that to me, my hopes were up so high that maybe he felt somewhere near about me the way i feel about him....

then read your own sig line:

quote:

That is all.

[This message has been edited by entropie (edited 12-08-2001).]

Posts: 1030 | From: Aotearoa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

i know good point, but as you might have read it was all miscommunication and never remembered saying it so it's all good and my crying was becuz of miscommunication and conclusion jumping or however u want to put it

------------------
If you love someone, put their name in a
circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break,
but circles go on forever.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen
to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't
say.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If all my friends were to jump off a
bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the
bottom to catch them.*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alaska_boy
Neophyte
Member # 3901

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Alaska_boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
entropie does have a point with that one babygirl.
I'm glad that it all worked out for you. thats so cool. remember every little bit of it. dont forget a thing.
well i was going to say it but your so happy i dont wanna bring ya down with my pessimstic views.
-AB

Posts: 32 | From: P-Town,Alaska | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

You can tell me AB?? what are ur views? i'm good and i know how our relationship works and so i'll know whether i should take ur views into consideration or not?! i like hearing both positive and negative things. I'm not telling the whole entire story of how everything got mixed up or anything or how we got on the conversation etc... it's to much to write. so i know it's harder for you guys to give an opinion when you don't know all the circumstances but i appreciate everything and am making sure i don't jump to conclusions and that we don't have miscommunications. thanks everyone!
Alaska_boy
Neophyte
Member # 3901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alaska_boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was going to say try to live in the moment. remember all you can about the good stuff that happens between you two. Because one day its going to end. so make sure the time you are spending together is well worth your time. cause life is only so long.
told you it was depressing.
sorry i just got things happening to me right now. Kinda wasted me time with a girl.
-AB

Posts: 32 | From: P-Town,Alaska | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasper
Activist
Member # 5439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kasper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alaska boy... not all relationships end ya know...
Gobo
Neophyte
Member # 6181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Kasper:
Alaska boy... not all relationships end ya know...

Impending death? Since none of us know what happens after a person dies, we can't be sure a relationship continues.

Posts: 22 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alaska_boy
Neophyte
Member # 3901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alaska_boy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah....but none of em ever last to long Kasper. thats why you gotta be sure what your doing..is well worth your time.

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.