Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Scary movies !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scary movies !!!
Doe4youbaby
Neophyte
Member # 4389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doe4youbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok peeps This guy jonas I like invited me over his house to watch scary movies...
Im really nervous because I like him a lot and I dont want to make a fool of myself by screaming like an idiot. What scary movie should I bring?... Oh yeah one more thing Is it ok to kiss him on the first date?
Luv always Libby

Posts: 33 | From: ca usa | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, sometimes its good to have a really scary movie on a date because if you get really freaked out and hes a nice guy maybe he might hold you

Second, do you think its ok to kiss on the first date? does he? well there is your answer. Do whatever you both are comfortable with. Just dont go beyond what you or he wants to do. And if you start making out and decide you dont want to its perfectly ok to say you want to stop. So first date kissing is something you gotta figure out on your own.

Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
preciouspinkdoll
Neophyte
Member # 4975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for preciouspinkdoll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think u should see HalloweenH2o
thats a sweet movie!

Posts: 14 | From: modesto CA U.S.A | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheCagedOne
Activist
Member # 3746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCagedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, here's a little info from a guy's perspective. Generally, if I were to invite a girl over to watch scary movies specifically , I'm usually counting on her to scream a little bit and possibly jump into my arms. It's a very easy way for us guys to feel like the protector. I wouldn't worry about screaming too much, or acting too scared. But it might be a good idea to warn him. Something like "Just so you know, I might scream a bit if I get scared". Watch his face, I bet you see a bit of a smile. Have fun!
Posts: 52 | From: Usually somewhere between MI & FL - currently KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doe4youbaby
Neophyte
Member # 4389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doe4youbaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everyone that helps a lot I think he rented carrie Oh im excited I will tell you how it all turned out very soon
Posts: 33 | From: ca usa | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.