Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Help...I don't know what to tell him

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help...I don't know what to tell him
*Drops Of Jupitar*
Neophyte
Member # 3994

Icon 9 posted      Profile for *Drops Of Jupitar*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, i hope you guys don't mined if this is kindof long but i really need help!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 12 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Sweetheart, we cant help you if you dont write down what your problemo is.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Drops Of Jupitar*
Neophyte
Member # 3994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Drops Of Jupitar*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeh sorry about that. My best guy friend wants us to have sex. But that's not what I want. I really treasure our friendship not to ruin it like that. But how do I tell him??
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The best way to do it would be to come out honestly and tell him what you've told us. Let him know that you value his friendship and want that to remain the focus of your relationship. Explain to him that his friendship is a very iumportant thing to you, and that you wouldn't want to jeapordize that in any way. Hopefully, he will see how special you find his friendship to be, and will be happy about that. And if not, then maybe that isn't someone you'd like to be friends with anyway.

------------------
"Verdugo, Engine 14; you can cancel all units responding to this structure fire...this is just a dishwasher gone bad."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Drops Of Jupitar*
Neophyte
Member # 3994

Icon 7 posted      Profile for *Drops Of Jupitar*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks alot, i'm going to tell him and i hope he's okay with it!

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.