Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » is he playin with my mind or his own?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: is he playin with my mind or his own?
unluckyNlove
Activist
Member # 4889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unluckyNlove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me and josh started going out august 21 last year, we had the PERFECT and im not kidding when i say PERFECT relationship. He couldnt get enough of me and vice versa. December comes (we go to the same school) and he wants to seperate temporarily so he can concentrate on school and he PROMISES we'll go out again. the day he was goin to ask me out again, a jealous girl started a fight between us. he almost hated me. after a while, THEY go out, then when he realized she was using him he broke up with her and she lied to everyone and said he threatened to kill her therefore almost gettin him kicked outta school. i stood by him through the whole thing. i helped him stay in school. then i find out she had made him lose trust in all females, therefore ruining us forever. near the end of the school year he asks me on a date, then another then another until we automatically know where we're gonna be on fridays. he does all romatic things, we make love alot and we start to fall in love all over again. he started drifting. his friends got mad that he never was with them and was always with me. he started hanging out with them all the time. i was left in the cold, but not a day went by when he called and said he loved me. my sweet 16 comes and he spends it with me, but didnt get me anything, not even a card, i dont care, i guess he didnt have the money. the next day he immediatly stops calling me , we havent talked for days. a week ago i went to the er. i had to have emergency surgery done. my mom called his mom and told her. when i woke up i found out when his mom told him about me he freaked out and almost started crying. when i was released i called him and he told me he was sorry and he sounded so sweet and sincere. he said he had to go and that he loved me. i havent heard from him since. except once, i called and he was about to leave to go to the mall and when i asked him what he was doin that day he snapped and yelled at me saying "your not my keeper". he wont call me now. i tell his mom to have him call me every day, almost every hour. but he never does. i feel that i know he loves me, from the reaction he had of me being in the hospital, and that he may be afraid of loving me,out of lack of trust. but another side says maybe he doesnt want anythin to do with you anymore. can you help me? what do you think?please help
Posts: 48 | From: Independence, Missouri, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Moving to Relationships, so you can get more answers.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.