Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » i wish i could get into his mind

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i wish i could get into his mind
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish i could get into guy's minds! see there's this guy and he used to like me a lot but then after we started hanging out and fooling around he stopped liking me!! i wish i knew why. is there something wrong with me?? or is there something wrong with him?? i just want to know why he stopped liking me, i would ask him, but i never get a chance to talk to him. we do talk online but he seems like he doesn't wanna talk to me even though he said he likes to hang out and talk with me but he just doesn't like me in that way. i know it will be hard for u gals to answer to this, cuz u don't know me personally, but any help would be great! also, if u can ask any guys about this and what my guy might be thinking when he decided he didn't like me i would greatly appreciate it. and another thing...how can i get him to like me again??

Gonna go cry now~~

------------------
"Sing as if no one were listening, dance as if no one were watching, and live each day as if it were your last."

So you call this your free country?
Tell me why it costs so much to live.--3 Doors Down

"I think...therefore I'm single."

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilnerd
Activist
Member # 1194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilnerd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, sweetie.. first off, there's nothing wrong with you. Sometimes people just don't feel the same way about another. Maybe his feelings changed - maybe he's interested in someone else, or maybe he just wants to be friends. Regardless of what he's thinking, it's not something you can really change. Think about a guy you like as a friend but nothing more... it would be kinda hard to change your opinion, eh? Well, it does confuse things a bit seeing as how you fooled around, but, it happens. The best bet? Ask him. Try something like "I thought things were going well, but it seems like you don't have an interest in pursuing anything else without me. What's up?"

------------------
"I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal"
~Incubus

Posts: 543 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BruinDan
Activist
Member # 3072

Icon 3 posted      Profile for BruinDan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think that is outstanding advice. Lilnerd is right, feelings cannot be forced or changed. Sometimes the heart and the head are at odds with one another, and there simply isn't anything you can do about it. Besides, if you were to try and make him like you again, you would end up with a boy who was half-interested at best. Anything above that has to come from inside of him...and there isn't any way to make that happen magically.

But it is important to remember that there is nothing wrong with you at all. Unfortunately, things like this are just a fact of life...as nasty and awful as they can be sometimes. Believe me, there were plenty of girls in high school who liked me at one time and then stopped liking me seemingly overnight...its never fun, but all part of growing up I suppose. So take care of yourself first and foremost, okay? Best of luck to ya.

------------------
"Verdugo, Engine 14; you can cancel all units responding to this structure fire...this is just a dishwasher gone bad."

BruinDan's Blog!
ICQ# 3953848

Posts: 2727 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.