Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » How old were you when you got ur first kiss? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How old were you when you got ur first kiss?
Vitamin_S
Neophyte
Member # 4004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vitamin_S     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was 14 (I still am, but I was then too). I thought I was never gonna get kissed, until one night at Turnabout, this guy was dancing with me and he just kissed me. I've kissed him a few more times after that night and two guys since then. HEHE!
Posts: 25 | From: Villa Park, IL, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Country Girl
Activist
Member # 3380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Country Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was 18...and a year and a half later, I am still with him and loving every minute of his company.

------------------
"I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow."

Care to read my thoughts?

Posts: 80 | From: VT | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think we've had beaucoup kissing threads. we've got a handy-dandy search function if you want to add to the other thread.

------------------
i use angst

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Well, technically I was approximately 20 years, 3 months, 21 days, 18 hours, and some odd number of minutes old.

~KittenGoddess

------------------
the kittenblog

"Follow me or perish, sweater monkeys!"
~from 'Bring It On'

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
16. And I was expecting the earth to move and was sorely disappointed it didn't.

Here's another extensive First Kiss Poll thread. And Gumdrop is right, our search function can do wonders.
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum3/HTML/000716.html

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starlightstarbright
Neophyte
Member # 4031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for starlightstarbright     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was 14 when I got my first "french" kiss. It was an AWFUL experience. He jabbed his tongue down my throat and then tried to rip my tongue out of my mouth by whipping it around like 90 miles an hour...bleh... AWFUL...truly
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
venustas
Neophyte
Member # 2707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for venustas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sixteen!
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SexyStar
Neophyte
Member # 2673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SexyStar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i got ine like 5 das ago from joe theguy i was telling you about earlyer and u said he sounded like a jerk. well yeah thts who i got mine from. and i am 15 yearsold
Posts: 20 | From: blain,mn.usa | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I was 17 and he was 18... it was for both of us our first kiss and it was beautiful...neither of us knew quite what to do but it all went right in the end and I'll never forget it, although after 1 year he broke up with me

------------------
~Sallynha

ICQ #120172535

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilpeach
Neophyte
Member # 4027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilpeach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I was 16. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was crying, because my cat had gotten hit by a car and killedl. He told me it would be ok and everything. We had been togther for two weeks and we hadn't even kissed yet (lol). It was because I didn't want to. Well I remember him wiping away my tears and leaning in for that very first specail kiss. I loved that day!
Samantha

Posts: 6 | From: Joplin, Mo , America | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rachel
Activist
Member # 1941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rachel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was 13 when i got my first kiss. It was with my nextdoor neighbor/best friend since i was born. I was really happy about it :0)!
Posts: 64 | From: Long Island NY | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenaSuperStar
Neophyte
Member # 4051

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenaSuperStar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SWEET 16
Posts: 36 | From: Brownsville,TX,USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike17
Neophyte
Member # 2546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was 13 and i spent a night out at a freinds i walked to the kitten and my freinds sister was sneaking in she saw me and she walked up to me and laid it on me on the lips and whisperd don't tell i got stuck she was captain of cheer in high school.
Posts: 21 | From: Az | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miss bitch
Neophyte
Member # 1549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss bitch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was 12, and it was horrible, but now the guy's my best friend.

------------------
~G

Posts: 20 | From: uk | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adam
Neophyte
Member # 4091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for adam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sixteen. The kiss was with my first girlfriend, on her birthday, on the front porch of my home.
Posts: 24 | From: /dev/mn/minneapolis | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NaughtyPrincess77
Neophyte
Member # 4114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NaughtyPrincess77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
october 16th, 2000, I was 16, wierd thing is, I'm dating the brother of the guy who gave me my first kiss.
Posts: 1 | From: Wyoming, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrty1572
Neophyte
Member # 4121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrty1572     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well truly i was like 13(now i'm 14) and I was at a class mates house and she and I were "ok" of friends and we went for a walk and then........ WE KISSED
Posts: 14 | From: Fort Wayne Indiana USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Witgirl
Neophyte
Member # 4132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Witgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My first peck on the lips from a boy i wasn't related to was when i was 5 or 6 (it was in preschool!). He was my "boyfriend" My first real kiss (w/tongue) was when i was 12. LoL it was w/one of my brother's best friends (he was 13 at the time)

------------------
You laugh because im diffrent i laugh because you're all the same...Ye as i walk through the valley in the shadow of death i shall fear no evil, cuz i'm the biggest baddest meanest motherf***er in the valley!!!

})i({ ~*~Whitney~*~ })i({

Posts: 12 | From: Alabama, US | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetangel0016
Neophyte
Member # 4182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetangel0016     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well my first kiss was when I was 13, from this guy that was like the "hottest guy in school" and that was a year older. I had no idea he was even interested in me but we were on a trip and he sat with me on the bus and held my hand for the whole hour ride, and on the way home he told me I was beautiful and kissed me. The only thing was that it was a TERRIBLE kiss!!!! He shoved his tongue down my throat, god it was terrible. Just my luck the next day the guy that I had been totally head over heels for told me that he liked me but he couldn't go out with me because I kissed the other guy. What a bind. Luckily he let it go, we started going out a week later, and now a year and four months later we are STILL together. What a weird week that was.
P.S. My SECOND kiss, from my dream guy, was absolutely wonderful. And my third, fourth, fifth....hahaha.

------------------
Love at first sight exists, just keep your eyes open.

Posts: 3 | From: Hillsboro, MO, US | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
starlightstarbright
Neophyte
Member # 4031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for starlightstarbright     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FIRST French--14
FIRST closed mouth--5
FIRST "real" closed mouth that I really really remember--11

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justagirl04
Activist
Member # 3824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justagirl04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've never been kissed, lol. And I'm 15... maybe I will get my kiss sooner or later! Good things are worth waiting for!

------------------
It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life.

~*s h a n n a*~

Posts: 318 | From: Oklahoma USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackbird
Activist
Member # 4159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
19..and it was really messy. ugh..I gasp for air and a fresh towel just thinking about it. I didn't have a really decent kiss until I was 22.
Posts: 354 | From: san mateo, california, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainy
Neophyte
Member # 91

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rainy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was 15. His name was Mikey. He was a senior, I was a freshman. It was October 9, 1999. And I still would do it again.

Posts: 19 | From: NW Indiana | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadowhawk
Activist
Member # 3425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadowhawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
17 and someodd months. Man... I never believed all that electricity crap, but I felt it that night.

It was surprisingly romantic for being in a friend's carport, with us worrying about her walking out to see it. (This is the same friend/friend's house as in my "cutest thing" thread story)

Posts: 80 | From: Phoenix, AZ, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheCagedOne
Activist
Member # 3746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCagedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's see...I was 17 I believe. Yep, summer fling. My first 'french kiss' was nothing spectacular at all. In fact, as kisses go, it was quite horrible. Teeth hitting quite hard, the aim was a bit off, you name it, it went wrong, lol. My first kiss with my current partner was quite a different story. Very nice, very romantic, very perfect.

------------------
"A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey"

Posts: 52 | From: Usually somewhere between MI & FL - currently KY | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
towel42
Activist
Member # 3118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for towel42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Virgin lips ovah here.

------------------
...an angel who didn't so much fall as saunter vaguely downwards...

"Ni! Ni! Niii!" -Monty Python & the Holy Grail

"Ennui is insufficient reason to commit suicide."
"Things seemed much less complicated...before we kept computers."
-Neil Gaiman

Posts: 256 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XcaliGurl
Neophyte
Member # 4266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XcaliGurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My first kiss was when I was 14. However the first I like to remember was when I was 15 (still am) with my current boyfriend.
l8er chicos y chicas!

Posts: 6 | From: US of A | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grannylamp7
Neophyte
Member # 3284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grannylamp7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My first kiss with tongue was when I was 9 with one of my first boyfriends and it was pretty good except for the fact that I felt bad afterwards since I had been pushed into it and I had to sneak everything behind my parent's backs. The first kiss that really meant a lot to me was when I was 14 with a guy who's been my boyfriend for about a year (I'm 16 now).
Posts: 25 | From: Spain | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissThang2004
Neophyte
Member # 4310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissThang2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
peck on cheeck-12
peck on lips-12
french-13
age now-14

# of ppl kissed-4

i was definitely disappointed with my first french kiss cuz i thought i was going to be knocked off my feet-knees weak and all-and speechless and everything but i wasnt and the guy was a terrible kisser and i've kissed 3 ppl since and not to many times per person but my last kiss (which was tonight) my "KISSER" hehe said that i was a good kisser and i told him i didnt have much practice so he was impressed hehehe!

i love kissing tho!

------------------
-perfection is a myth- with 5 exceptions...*NSYNC....

Posts: 20 | From: woodbridge, va, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatlebutt
Neophyte
Member # 4335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beatlebutt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
16 (i am almost 20 now)
I'm so glad that i waited so long to have my first kiss 'cuz it turned out to be perfect. Outside Under the stars & full moon. It is still by far the best kiss of my life!

------------------
http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/beatlebutt

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonofdarkness
Neophyte
Member # 4420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonofdarkness     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to be a sr. in HS this fall, and I still have yet to kiss...to me, it's the matter of finding the right person...but I'm seeing this guy...and it might lead into something...hmmm
Shanna

------------------
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

Posts: 28 | From: Colorado Springs, CO USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*~swak~*
Neophyte
Member # 4396

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *~swak~*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My first peck on the lips was probably about 8 or 9, I was the elementary school hoochie lol. But as far as french kisses go I was 13. It was great. I waited until I was going out with this guy who Id had a crush on for years. We were at an arcade by the lasertag place and we were watching our friends play. I was kissing him on the lips lightly and all of a sudden the next time I leaned in our lips opened and it was gentle and slow and everything around me felt miles away. I know many people say their first french was nothing special, but at the risk of sounding corny mine truly was. We have since broken up, that boy and I, but we are good friends and Im glad my first kiss happened while I was dating him.
Posts: 13 | From: Cali,USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostspecialspark
Neophyte
Member # 4441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostspecialspark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i was 15. it was a little less than a year ago. i had just moved to a new school and it was with my first and only boyfriend ever. yeah...he broke up with me a few weeks ago and it still hurts a lot.... but that first kiss is one i will not soon forget.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super BubbleGum Gurl
Activist
Member # 2456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super BubbleGum Gurl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't got my first kiss yet, but I'm desperately waiting....(but I'm not that desperate)
Well, I'm only 13...I've got the rest of my love life ahead of me!

------------------
The Bubble Blog...

Posts: 54 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootballPlayer50
Neophyte
Member # 4398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootballPlayer50     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was in kindergarden when we were playing house....all the other guys were like eww girls and I was like...girls...WOW!!! So I played house with the girls and we made out in the corner of the room with blankets over us...lol

Dave

Posts: 17 | From: Monterey, CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.