Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » *^*CoNfUsEd*^*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *^*CoNfUsEd*^*
WoAh69
Neophyte
Member # 4019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WoAh69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alright my crushes name is jason and he has a cousin named phil. phil is like my brother and he says i am his lil sister. tonight on the fone he was talking about me sucking his dick and i avoided it then he was like only if you were older and then sed i was beautiful and i was like yeh right then he goes ask jason i talk about you alot your cute. i about died i had a crush on him like along time ago. he is 19 a i am almost 15 and he talkin all dirty and it sorta makes me feel werid cuz its my crushes cousin what should i do i can't tell him it's bothering me i am shy!! HELP! HELP!
Posts: 8 | From: Marion, Iowa USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know hon, being shy does not mean you can let people step all over you.

If such a conversation ever comes up again, very firmly say "I do not like where this conversation is going and I would appreciate it if you stopped this right now."

And if he doesn't, then just hang up on him. Honestly, it doesn't sound like this guy is treating you with even the slightest bit of respect. I think you are better off not hanging out with him.

[This message has been edited by Lin (edited 06-08-2001).]

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I completely agree with Lin. You can't let him walk all over you. If you're not comfortable with the discussion, then open your mouth and say so or just hang up on him. Remember that you've got as much right as he does to decide what to talk about, you've got the power to make those discussions stop if you're not comfortable with them. Exercise that power!

~KittenGoddess

------------------
the kittenblog

"Follow me or perish, sweater monkeys!"
~from 'Bring It On'

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Siren
Activist
Member # 3243

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Siren     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely wouldn't like to have Phil as a brother. A good friend would never make you feel weird and uncomfortable. And he talks to you in a very sexual way, and I don't think it's right to do that when you're not comfortable with it. Like the others said, tell him to stop. Being shy has nothing to do with it. If you're not comfortable with something, it's the one time where shyness should not stand in the way.

------------------
Lil Siren
-Scarleteen Advocate
"Those are some BIG ice cubes...."

Posts: 190 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WoAh69
Neophyte
Member # 4019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WoAh69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx for what you wrote, but it's not like he walks all over me cuz he doesn't know it bothers me, i told jason last night on the fone that wht he sed really bugge me. jason understood howi fet. see ya think he wouldcare but he's nt mine,i have just like im for like 7 months thank you for your replies
Posts: 8 | From: Marion, Iowa USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.