Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » best pressie recieved from significant other ?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: best pressie recieved from significant other ??
domncroxd
Activist
Member # 20869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domncroxd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
on our first date he got me this little stuffed otter and a credit-card sized card (sorry for the repetition, but that's how it is) on which he wrote a sweet message. i've had other serious boyfriends before, but for him, i'm his first serious girlfriend, and he's quite an 'innocent', so for him to do something like that was a very cute and sweet thing. 'nuff said, i just thought that it meant so much more than other guys bringing me to a movie and dinner.
Posts: 53 | From: Melbourne, Australi | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sleepyme
Activist
Member # 14506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleepyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My 18th birthday was a week ago and my boyfriend and my best friend got together and threw me a suprise party. My boyfriend even got my favorite local band to play there!

He also bought me a rice cooker, which is so cute in so many ways.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summergoddess
Activist
Member # 11352

Icon 2 posted      Profile for summergoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My three favorite gifts from my fiance, Isaiah whom I've been dating for almost 4 years now.. I got all three last year on our 3 year anniversary.
--Handmade video that sums up our 3 years together including favorite memories, spots, and etc. So romantic, so moving. I cried! I so love it! I watch it from time to time when i get in a mushy mood!
--A book that of 10 favorite memories of us together, and it was very detailed, emotional, and it was touching!
--getting engaged at the beach after sunset on our 3 year anniversary. I treasure and cherish my engagement ring so much! It's been almost a year since we got engaged! .

------------------
~Jules

Posts: 369 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King
Neophyte
Member # 21722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you probibly wont notice this reply, since its at the bottom, but here it goes.

I think you should get him a very good smelling cologn for him, one that you would like on him and you think he would like,and maybe a ring or something small that he can always have on him, or even a poem of you'r feelings (doesnt have to be you'r in you'r words)...if you want him back then tell him you'r ture feelings.

Posts: 34 | From: Hamilton | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faifai
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faifai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The best present I got was a music box with a clear lid--you can see how it works through the lid! And it plays "A Time for Us" from the old old Romeo and Juliet movie. ::sigh::
Posts: 640 | From: The Valley of the Sun, AZ, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenna D.
Activist
Member # 18964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenna D.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Neither of us have much money, being college kids and all, so we go to the classic stand-by of making each other stuff. I'm a heck of a lot more creative than he is, so he usually makes me mix CDs, which I love to death because he has the best taste in music EVER. Best he's ever given me though, has to be this past Christmas. I was home from university in England and he gave me his MP3 CD player and seven MP3 CDs - six of them had just all of the music he has on his computer, and the seventh was a puzzle. He organised the music into folders, each folder has a name that means something, and the songs in the folder are a hint to the meaning of the name. It's been almost two months and I still haven't figured them all out yet.
Posts: 72 | From: Scarborough, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pyro_angel
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pyro_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have gotten very few presents, actually. My current boy is the first in-city-limits bf i have ever had. He made a crucial error tho, he got me the PERFECT gift for my birthday last april, and has this idea in his head that he has to do better than that every time. So he stresses about it. Before we were even really "officially" going out, he gave me this necklace he made. he makes them alot and sells them, and a few of his other friends have them, but it was the way he did it. We were just lying on the couch and I was dozing off, he waited till I was nearly asleep, and just put it on me. I got a new one since then, and my dog has my old one. When she passes, I want her to keep it. *starts crying* It means so much to me...

------------------
Advertising on Police cars...police cars...

Posts: 593 | From: Kamloops, BC, Canada | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thepenguin
Neophyte
Member # 21340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thepenguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boyfriend, made me a beach. last summer i went to america on holiday, instead of going to cornwall as per usual, i loved america and it was great, but i really missed the great cornish surf and beach, so my boyfriend, put some sand , sea water, seaweed, suntan lotion, and a spade in a box and gave it to me as my own beach. Some ppl may not understand how this could be great but to me this was the most creative and excellent pressent ive ever recieved.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey
Activist
Member # 5304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeffrey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$750 amazon.com gift certificate.
Posts: 107 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meaganashley
Neophyte
Member # 22090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for meaganashley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welll 2 Valentine's days ago, he made me dinner. Sadly, I got food poisoning and was quite ill for about a week afterwards. Still, if you knew my BF, it was quite romantic especially back then. This fall once we came back to college he gave me a gold ring with a heart on it, with my birthstone (sapphire, what a tricky man) and a diamond. I was impressed that he remembered my birthstone. He's not known for being romantic, but... I'd say he's doing pretty well. haha
Posts: 8 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveMatthewsBand
Neophyte
Member # 4033

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DaveMatthewsBand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not much of a stuffed animal person but there was this one really really REALLY adorable moshi piggy (sooooo soft and cuddlely) that I wanted sooooo bad. So I told my bf about it and he went to the store and bought him for me the next day I named it Piggy hehe its my favorite gift ever.
lol dont make fun of me.....the thing is sooo cute

Posts: 4 | From: Oneco, CT, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it's getting close to xmas, so why not?

--------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katherose
Activist
Member # 22441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katherose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My SO does metalworking, and he made me a beautiful pair of earrings.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jakgirl
Neophyte
Member # 31598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jakgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An extremely geeky necklace that I'd mentioned wanting once. He was going away for a while, so he gave it to me in a box, telling me that the contents were a puzzle and I'd have to tell him my guess Christmas Eve...Ever so fun! Especially the week or so when I knew what it was, but couldn't open the darn thing.
Posts: 10 | From: West Coast | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.