Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » What is the best thing you love about your bf/gf/partners?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is the best thing you love about your bf/gf/partners?
Kimiko
Neophyte
Member # 3107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimiko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awww Love. Isn't is a great emotion? Well, those little things that they do. What do you love about them. There's so much I love about my bf, but one thing I particulary love about him is his face. I'm not being shallow although I find him gorgeous but I love how I seem to drown in his dark, brown eyes. It's as if I can see into deep space. I can see the love he has for me in them. I love how he has a dimple on his left cheek when he smiles. Or how he has a slight double chin. (So cute.) I could go on forever but I just wanted to know what others love about their bf/gf/partners. It would be sweet. Well thanks alot and hope to see your post!
Posts: 15 | From: Toronto,Ontario,Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
i love my punk2
Neophyte
Member # 3137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for i love my punk2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the way my girlfriend's eyes change from green to blue in color and i can see her entire soul through them.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italienprincess
Activist
Member # 3087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italienprincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love the way we seem to just fit together when he has his arms around me. it is almost like we are 2 puzzle pieces that fit together. i love his smell. i love his accent ( he's polish ) i love his smile, his jokes

everything
=-)

Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michelle
Activist
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for michelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love his blue eyes. they are so beautiful and i love looking into them. i love his accent (texas) and how he says certain words. its so cute i love his belly. he thinks he should be thinner but i love him just the way he is. i love the way he smells and i love his arms around me. i love everything about him. i could go on forever...he's the best

------------------
DAWSON:TheWizard ofOz?
GRETCHEN:Exactly. Its what everybody remembers about the movie, but it doesnt resonate w/the rest of the story...And sure it has its problems. Poppy fields, flying monkeys...
DAWSON: --Talking trees.
GRETCHEN: But along the way you make friends. Good friends. W/people you never knew existed when you were growing up: straw people and tin people and --
DAWSON: -- Lions.
GRETCHEN: Exactly. And you help each other realize that all the things you want to be -- you already are.

Posts: 100 | From: TX, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovemypunk3eb
Neophyte
Member # 3148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovemypunk3eb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love everything about my mark! i especially love how he looks at me. i can see how much he loves me by the look he has in his eyes. its so beautiful. i love when he holds me bc he makes me feel so safe. i love how sweet he is, like for example, see his above post about my eyes..."i love my punk2"...he's the best

[This message has been edited by ilovemypunk3eb (edited 03-26-2001).]

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JoltzBoy
Neophyte
Member # 3211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoltzBoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dig her eyes and her hair. Her eyes are light brown and almost amber. They always seem to be just sparkling and beautiful. They also turn green when she gets stressed and I think it is so cute(despite the reality that I am close to certain doom). I also love the way that her reddish brown hair falls, whether neatly or unkempt.

The best thing by far about her though is her personality...she is intelligent, mellow and we have the same retarded sense of humor.

Ciao,
--chuck--
PS: Check out my webpage www.geocities.com/asslobster2000/main.htm "Marathon running at it's finest "

------------------

Posts: 14 | From: Virginia | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locke
Neophyte
Member # 3212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love her smile. Seeing her laugh makes me feel incredibly warm and open and the smile has extra meaning to me because sadly most people never get to see her when she is truly happy. (Chronic depression does that to people, but that is the subject of other rants.)

------------------
Above all else, to thine own self be true.
locke@lockedown.com
---------------

Posts: 11 | From: Minneapolis MN, USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he's cutesy. i'm not the cutesy one, he is. and he's a saint for putting up with my bitchery.

------------------
This space reserved for the free exchange of thoughts and ideas.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cypher
Activist
Member # 1881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cypher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PHYSICALLY: His eyes, his smile, and his hands. There's no arguing about that. When he smiles he gets these tiny little wrinkles in the corner of his eyes and it's absolutely adorable. As for his hands, they fit really well in mine and their texture is great. And the whole upper-torso area makes me drool.

PERSONALITY: He has an incredibl, quirky sense of humor. He's also incredibly sensitive and understanding. When I need him he's strong and loyal. But we have all sorts of little things in common (a secret love for the Legend of Zelda).

RELATIONSHIP: We (or so I'm told) go really well together and he's my best friend in the world right now.

I love that boy.

Posts: 289 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend is everything that I wanted, hes smart, funny, sexy, and he had a great personality. He never makes me do anyhting that I dont want to do, hes always there for me. When I am depressed, he trys and makes me feel better. The way he shows he cares about me when I am hurt or sick. Hes just a great person all around and I am glad I have him with me!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrQuack5
Activist
Member # 2748

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrQuack5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's see here ... I love her in general.

I love her hair and how it smells yummy and always looks beautiful even though she frets over it all the time.
I love how short she is (5'2") because short people are cute and really hugable.
I love how fun she is to hug.
I love how she smiles and how she looks at me.
I love how she plays hockey cuz she's so small compared to all of the other girls that she really has to try hard and play really fast to outskate them.
I love how she talks like a valley girl but is very intelligent. She just adds 'like' to everything.
I love how she holds my hand(s).

I could go on and on forever.

Posts: 290 | From: Minneapolis | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love his honesty ... He's one of the most straight forward people i know. I totally respect that.
Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duff
Activist
Member # 2176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love the way it feels when we are near each other, how his closeness forms a perfect warmth. I love the way he sparkles with excitement and lights fire to my heart. I love the way he tip toe's around my shadow.
but most importantly, i love the way his smile screams something that sounds like anarchy to me, and is so free, lets every one see, and even more when i feel that his smile is for me.

------------------
Ask away....

Posts: 162 | From: NYC | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SweetBeyond
Activist
Member # 3250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SweetBeyond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know this post is kind of old, but I'd feel good if I posted...

I love how my boyfriend Jon (of a year and a half) refuses to fight with me... claiming "it's not worth ruining our relationship". Once he even showed up after a tiny tiff at 2am soaked to the bone with a rose and pink puffy eyes, "Let's never fight again" Who couldn't love a guy who'd do that?

Posts: 63 | From: Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What do I love about this boy... ?

He knows how to talk to me. He can communicate, which is so important to keeping our relationship healthy because honestly, I'm not good at it myself.

He's also sweet and knows how to pay a sincere compliment.

------------------
LA County STD Hotline 1.800.758.0880
Toll free STD and clinic information, and condoms sent to your door for Los Angeles County residents.
1 in 3 sexually active people will be exposed to a STD by the time they turn 24.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HumanTornado
Activist
Member # 23519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HumanTornado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The way he always keeps me on my toes. Sometimes I think I know what is going to happen next and then he just ends up surprising me again. And never in a bad way.

Oh, and the way he says all the right things without even thinking about it.

Posts: 51 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kandikayne4504
Neophyte
Member # 24150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kandikayne4504     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What i love about david...
I love his eyes, their really light brown and go to hazel, he has dark eyelashes, and dark eyebrows..he just has expressive eyes
I love his body and how he carries himself
I love his hands (i know weird)
And i love his personality...he just cares so much about how i feel about things, i dont deserve him lol..

------------------
"trying to forget someone you love, is like trying to remember someone you never knew"

Posts: 36 | From: woolford, MD, United States | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh dear, this is going to be a lonmg one because I have no one to rattle on to about how much I love this man so you'll all get the full description, because I could never choose one thing over any of the others because they all make up who he is and why I love him, hehe.

Oh, and there's definitely nothing weird about the hands, kandikayne, I love my guy's hands. Hands in general have always been a really physical turn on for me. Nice, big, strong hands.

I love my guy's beard, so so so much. I love the way it looks and the way it feels and I love scratching it.

I love his body- I have never been one to like the pale, scrawny/lean type. I want strength, I want something that can hold onto me. My guy's not super tall, but he's definitely got a good five inches at least on me (which is easy, I'm not super short but I'm right at the average-small height) and I like him being taller than me. With broader shoulders, and a little more fat than all muscle but he's not overweight and he is nice and strong.

I love his eyes, because they're green, and so playful, it's so sexy.

And his lips, of course, because I love kissing him and I love when he kisses me. Especially if we're just sitting or lying somewhere and he'll kiss my forehead or my neck or my hands.

I love his chest. And his little patches of hair he has on his chest and on his stomach that trails down, because I love playing with it.

And, I hope I'm not crossing the explicit line, but I love his member, if you will, and sex with him is one of the greatest things in the entire world to me. I love the feeling it gives me, it's almost intoxicating.

Alright, so after the physical parts (though sex to me has always been about the emotional as well as the physical connection, and that emotional connection during sex is incredibly important to me), since I feel like I'm coming off vain and long-winded since I could have just said I loved his body, ahem...

Like I said, I love when he kisses me, like on the forehead and the hands, etc. because they are gentle and soft and loving, and he's only ever like that when he's with me. I love how he'll hold my hand or put his hand on my leg when I'm driving, or when he's driving.

I love that when we sleep together if I wake up, he'll wake up to and reposition so he's holding me so I can fall asleep in his arms again. I love the way he'll pester me and play until I wake up in the morning.

I love the way he smells.

I love the way he responds to having his back scratched; I love getting into tickle wars that I always lose.

I love him. I will always love him until the day I die, no matter where I am or who I'm with, a piece of my heart will always be for him. I'm a sap, the end.

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peachesz*n*cream06
Neophyte
Member # 23838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peachesz*n*cream06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love how my boyfriends arms just wrap around my body perfectly and i also love how our hands fit together so perfectly too
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CEC523
Activist
Member # 23120

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CEC523     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love how he can be so candid. He doesn't hold back at all.. he can put himself on the line entirely and he trusts that I won't hurt him.

I also love that when we're in public, he'll whisper into my ear. It makes me feel like we're the only two people in the world.

------------------
"Talking about music is like talking about sex. Can you describe it?"
-Bruce Springsteen

Posts: 124 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
His_Lil_Angel
Activist
Member # 24041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for His_Lil_Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love my b/f whole face hes so cute .. his misty blue eyes when he looks at me and the dimples in his cheeks when he smiles .. the way he is with me no pressure, caring, sensitive and loving.. i could go on forever i love the way he just holds me.. *DreamS* LMAO
Posts: 52 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.