Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » An attractive male

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An attractive male
hornygrl
Neophyte
Member # 2860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hornygrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know I posted this in Sex Basics and Health but it was deleted. So I'll post this here.

I'm a white female who's attracted to white males but there's this one guy who's asian and he is good looking ! He has short hair, a very fit body, a nice butt, natural tan skin, an average height ( 5'6"-5'7" ), and a sincere personality.

I don't know why I'm attracted to him but he looks so good. Have some of you experienced this before even if you found someone of your race more attractive than the others ?

GOsh ! He's a hotty !

hornygrl

Posts: 26 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ella
Activist
Member # 1168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't see why you don't know why you'd be attracted to him. He sounds like a great guy. Race shouldn't matter in whether you like someone or not. Personally I like a person, not a skin tone. I don't see why in the world it would matter to you that he isn't white.

Here are a couple of topics about interracial relationships if you're interested, here it is:
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum3/HTML/000836.html
http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum9/HTML/000005.html

[This message has been edited by Ella (edited 02-26-2001).]

Posts: 303 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I'm attracted to personalities But if you're asking who I think is cute...well just about everyone. I know some girls that don't really go for certain guys (like I have a friend who thinks white guys look funny... dunno, she's kind of strange) but I've found that I've liked a lot of dfferent kinds of guys. Asian, black, white, mexican, martian, any mix of anything and I'm sure I've thought SOMEONE lke that was cute....

------------------
Brittany
Scarleteen Advocate

This person is a natural product. The slight variations in color and texture enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hornygrl
Neophyte
Member # 2860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hornygrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thank you elle and pixie !

I grew up with mostly the white majority. Before, when I saw someone of another race different from mine, I didn't feel attracted to them. But right now, I do.

I think it has to do with environment. Well, ciao !

and this asian guy has a buff chest and broad shoulders. He's not geeky like the other asians I see in my university, he's just WOO HOO !

hornygrl

Posts: 26 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hornygrl:
this asian guy has a buff chest and broad shoulders. He's not geeky like the other asians I see

Horny, comments like this I think we all can live without, and I'd prefer they not be at our boards. They're neither inclusive nor kind, and they don't create a comfortable environment for everyone here.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

"If you're a bird, be an early early bird --
But if you're a worm, sleep late." - Shel Silverstein

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hornygrl
Neophyte
Member # 2860

I'm sorry. I don't want to create a very uncomfy environment here. I'm not prejudice but I guess it's my background that affects me a lot.

I'm starting to love myself and people different from me. Whether black or asian or white or brown or yellow , I don't care anymore.

Forgive me for being so naive on this board.

hornygrl

Sourgirl1986
Activist
Member # 2795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sourgirl1986     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys of all races and ethnic backgrounds are cute... Like my parents raised me to only date white guys, but I like all guys! And it makes them so mad, but I don't care... It's my choice!!!

------------------
~*Sourgirl*~

"I cry out to God seeking only his decison, Gabriel stands and confirms I've created my own prison."-Scott Stapp (Creed), from the song "My Own Prison"

"What if your words could be judged like a crime?"-Scott Stapp (Creed), from the song "What If"

Posts: 43 | From: OK USA | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, as long as no one says that Asians are exotic.

I live in a multi racial society so inter racial relationships are really quite common.

And boy, I can't start to count the number of non Chinese guys I find cute.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey Lin, when someone says "you're one in a million," they're really saying "there's a thousand of you in China." yeah, so much for asians being exotic when they're about half the world's population.

any male that goes to the gym regularly can be buff. white, black, yellow, brown, red, green, or orange with little purple spots. buff comes in all colors

interracial relationships are nothing new. i'm in one. i'm quite happy with it.

------------------
Kill your TV! And while you're at it, your mobile phone, too.

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shadow Stalker
Activist
Member # 2516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadow Stalker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While some of the more liberal people may have a problem with her statement, I don't. She was simply stating the features that she found most attractive on males were not normally on chinese guys, henceforth to have one with them is a surprise. At least, that's my understanding of her statement.

I for one normally don't find girls of other races that attractive... For whatever reason I just find a greater amount of white girls attractive. Some Japanese and Black girls are cute, but honest to god, finding a cute chinese girl is really hard!

Posts: 65 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe going to China will help, Shadow Stalker.

quote:
He has short hair, a very fit body, a nice butt, natural tan skin, an average height ( 5'6"-5'7" ), and a sincere personality.

I never knew that it was so hard to find an Asian guy who fits this description. As Gumdrop said, asians form almost half the world's population.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Again, it isn't about being "liberal," it is about being inclusive on these boards.

PLEASE leave the racial stereotypes and generalizations off this board. This just isn't a good place for them, and without them, we have an environment where everyone can feel more included, no matter what color, size or shape they are.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

"If you're a bird, be an early early bird --
But if you're a worm, sleep late." - Shel Silverstein

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.