Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » First Kiss Poll (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: First Kiss Poll
Chyna2255
Neophyte
Member # 7673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chyna2255     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My first kisswas when I was 19 I was with my friend and she started kissing my neck then said wait let me see something I turned my head and we kissed. The funny part was we were in the tacobell lilne and the guy at the window just got a huge grin on his face
Posts: 25 | From: denver,co,usa | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnGeL PriNCeSSo6
Neophyte
Member # 9824

Icon 3 posted      Profile for AnGeL PriNCeSSo6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello! My first "pop-kiss" came when I was only 10 yrs old. I had just moved into the neighborhood and my older step sis had become friends with this guy. I found out that he liked me and it went from there. (Oh, yea he was 14) I got off the bus one day and walked over to his house with his sister, with whom I was friends with. And, when I got ready to go home, he took me out beside his house and gave me a long, but sweet pop kiss. It's was sweet, but I hate him now. He punched me in the face and thats the last time I ever saw him.

As for my first "french-kiss". I was 14 and my b/f (ex now) was 12 or 13. And he was at my house. We were outside and he got ready to leave, he walked up to me, gave me a big hug, and then kissed me. He stuck his tounge in my mouth, which was aqward at first, then I got into it, but there was a case of clashing teeth the first min of it. But after that it was smooth sailing. So that was a sweet kiss to, it happened right at sunset, so that only made it sweeter. But I don't care for him very much anymore. I haven't seen him in 3 years and don't really care to see him anymore.

But, hey I liked doing this it was fun!

------------------
Lub-Me-Always, KiM aKa ©TiCkLe PuSS©

"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. = The Hate U Give Little Infants F*cks Everyone" By Tupac!

Posts: 6 | From: Statesville, NC, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zephyr_22
Neophyte
Member # 9892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zephyr_22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my first "kiss" was when i was in the 8th grade. i was at the last 8th grade dance of the year with my boyfriend, haha. i remember he told all of his friends (and MINE!) that he wanted to kiss me and so my friends like set it up for me...which was totally embarassing. at the end of the last dance, with all my friends around, we just kissed on the lips...no tongue! then we kinda walked off haha.

but, my first real, french-kiss was with my current boyfriend. he wanted to make out or whatever but i wasnt ready the first week or so. so he was over my house on my birthday, and we just started making out. ah it makes me so happy to think of these things hehehe. i love my boyfriend

Posts: 26 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was the youngest when I had my first kiss in this thread. I was 4, FOUR-years-old and it counted. Very young, youngest yet.
Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mingo
Activist
Member # 7667

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mingo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1974. her name was Joyce. she was my first girlfriend and I was a freshman in high school. We were walking around the schoolyard waiting for my Dad to pick me up. I felt inept, but it wasn't bad. No tongue, we were starting slow, so slow in fact that in a few weeks Joyce got bored and dumped me.

------------------
We are starstuff, we are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out

Posts: 126 | From: Ferndale, Mi USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WinterMoon
Neophyte
Member # 9885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WinterMoon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had my first kiss when I was 17. I was interested in him, he was interested in me, we were laying on my bed, and then we just kissed. It was pretty good. I had lots of other opportunities to kiss other guys, but I'm really glad I waited.
We ended up going out for six months, before I broke up with him.

------------------
[Please shorten your sig to a maximum of three or four lines. - ook]

--Erin--

[This message has been edited by ookuotoe (edited 09-10-2002).]

Posts: 28 | From: Australia | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
witch_baby
Neophyte
Member # 9911

Icon 11 posted      Profile for witch_baby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well... my first kiss was sorta weird, so I'll tell the actual FIRST kiss ::cringe:: and a better one.

oooookay. So my 1st was when I was prolly 4 or 5. In daycare (I think it was summer day care, like YMCA or something) we were at recess and this boy I knew came up to me and asked if I knew what a french kiss was. I didn't... so he took me under the jungle gym to show me. ick.

Luckily, stuff seems to get a little better when your older (yay). My 1st kiss w/ my current boyfriend was great. I've known this guy since I was 4 and his older brother used to baby-sit me (and sometimes him as well). I've had a MONSTER crush on him ever since I was old enough to crush. So about 2 months ago, I invited him to come w/ two of my friends and I to a 4th of July carnival. We had a lot of fun the whole day and I was REALLY flirting bad, and after the carnival he asked me to go to a party w/ him. WAYYYY later he dropped me off at my house. I hugged him goodbye and one of my (many) bracelets caught in his hair (It's really long). We were trying to dis-tangle and our faces got really close... and then he just kissed me. ::smilesmile:: yea.... it was great. ^_^ So those are my lovely little stories.

------------------
Once upon an time...?
What time are we upon and where do I belong?

Posts: 21 | From: Longmont, CO, USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarinesGirl
Activist
Member # 10068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarinesGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My first kiss was at a summer camp dance the summer before my sophmore year. We were dancing to my favorite song and I didn't even really like the guy that much(in that way) and it just kinda happened. Not too great.

The next time I was kissed was amazing. It was with my fiance. And he asked me out on my bday which is Valentines Day. Well, he came over to my house for my brithday party he bought me roses. And after everyone left I walked him out to his car and we were talking and we kissed and this may sound sappy but it was like a movie kiss. I got weak in the knees and got butterflies and got all warm and fuzzy inside it was abosolutly amazing. I still get that feeling when we kiss and we have been together for 8 months.

Posts: 85 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunset_Rose
Activist
Member # 10181

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sunset_Rose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im the same as Dzunnmod (I think thats right, soz if its not!) I have 2 first kisses. Both when I was .. umm... 13? I kissed this boy who later really didnt mean anything to me, and it wasnt that nice or memorable. The second one, which is a lot more meaningful, was really late at night, my frined was sleeping over, and it just came about (long story) that we kissed. It was really sweet and memorabel, and I am much happier recounting that as my first kiss!

PS. My first post, wow. I love this website!

Posts: 123 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HypeTress
Neophyte
Member # 10165

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HypeTress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my first kiss(no tongue) was when i was about 10, it was a dare so it really didn't mean anything. a while ago i had one of those kisses when there's like a rush through your body, i don't know it's hard to explain, has anybody else had that too? When a kiss actually felt genuine and something came over you everytime this person kissed you? cause so far it's happened 2x (not the same guys) and all the other times it hasn't, what's with that?
Posts: 6 | From: chicago, il, usa | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thenicedude
Neophyte
Member # 9663

Icon 10 posted      Profile for thenicedude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well my first kiss was march this year, and it was with my long-term girlfriend and i was 12 and now im 13. It was a pretty crappy kiss , but hey it was both our first time at a french kiss! oh yeah.....it was at a bus stop coming back from the cinema, lol
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LightbrownSugar124
Activist
Member # 7983

Icon 12 posted      Profile for LightbrownSugar124     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

my first kiss was in the 7th grade at a party
and i was dancing with a dude and we were feeling each other so we tounge kiss now i think about it and i regret it but its ok you know i have kiss more people and now i am very good at it

a peach is a peach
a plum is a plum
a kiss isn't a kiss
with out some tounge
so open ur mouth and
close your eyes
and give your tounge
some exercise.

Posts: 63 | From: SouthCarolina | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tantilizin
Activist
Member # 8074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tantilizin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well my first "real" kiss. was on a class trip with my bf(ex now). i was 11 yrs old! yes thats right, pretty young i kno, but that was how my school worked.
anywho, we were on our feild trip and lets just say there was a lil crowd of classmates who wanted to see me and my bf kiss, my friend was also there with her bf. so they went first and had a slobber fest, everyone was grossed out. so then me and my bf went and it was slow 10 second butterfly type kiss, i guess you can say, and everyone was like "awwww.."
thats my story! and i'll never forget it.

Posts: 43 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sticky_60
Neophyte
Member # 10342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sticky_60     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im 16 and i have not dated nor kissed any girl in my f***ed up life...life to me is a burden i carry
Posts: 7 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my first kiss was when i was under 2, but that doesnt count. It was with my friend JOJO, hes younger then me. I have the picture. we're sitting on the couch kissing because my mom told us to and my cousin is giving us a weird look.
My friend real kiss was when i was 12. it was cheesy! Me and my boyfriend at the timer where saying goofbye for the night. He asked me when we were going to have our first kiss. I sad I didnt know, now? so we did. then we walked into my back yard, talked more, kissed again and he left and we kissed one more time. my mom saw the one in the back yard.
My first french kiss was when i was 13. I was staying the night at a friend's house with my mom's friend. we've been "together" for the whole summer even through i had a boyfriend. we've kissed before and we were (mom's friend was outside) and i shoved my tongue in his mouth, i knew he wouldnt care. and the last time i frenched kissed him was May. only guy i have.

------------------
my world

Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Jill
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Jill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the interest of conserving board space I'm going to close this. I think it's pretty safe to say that everyone's first kiss is going to have different emotional repercussions, happen in different places, and come at different ages. After four pages illustrating the above I think we've moved well into the area of sheer redundancy.
Posts: 3641 | From: Truckee, CA, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.