Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » how does he feel about me..?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how does he feel about me..?
applebabex
Neophyte
Member # 2115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for applebabex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay there's this guy *J* .. we're pretty good friends, i'd say he was one of my best guy friends... anyway, some of my friends say that he always "flirts" with me. at first i ignored them and told them that he SO wasnt ..but lately..i dunno. like sometimes he just sits and stares at me, and when i stare back, he whispers "i love you" and smiles. i just give him a weird look sayin "yea ok i'm sure u do" and he gives me this cheesy smile. he never says that he's "just kidding" (but for all i know, he probably is)..this happens a lot..like the other day when he was staring again, i asked him why he always stares at me, and he goes "just admiring ur beauty" and then he turned around, he didn't laugh or say he was kidding either. ..what do you think? because he's really starting to confuse me.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa Nelly! From what you've said this guy really does like you. Plain and simple. And what'a truly amazing, is that he comes right out and admits. I doubt he actually loves you so soon, but he sure as hell likes you.

------------------
Yeah, well I'VE got blood dripping out of a hole between my legs, do YOU?!?
there is a difference between being stupid and being ditzy. i ought to know

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swtgrl4u
Neophyte
Member # 2114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swtgrl4u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he definatly has feelings that run beyond typical platonic friendship stuff. But he may feel weird telling you so he tells you by staring at you. Next time he says that you should call him on it. Do what you feel is comfortable. If you want to pursue a relationship w/him go for it.

------------------
*~*Kelli*~*

*~*We love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~*

Posts: 12 | From: Cleveland | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm no head-shrinker, but...

he ... likes ... you.

ask him to go out for strawberry phosphates after school i'm being corny.

------------------
Someday, I will have a sexy car...a very...sexy...car!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muddcookie
Activist
Member # 2191

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muddcookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woW!~* sounds like a cool bean. Well i betya he likes ya, but I'd be so scared to make the first move nomatter how confident I'd be to knoe he'd say "yes." I guess I'm a wimp though oh well

------------------
**i stop and i stare too much, afraid that i care too much**

[This message has been edited by muddcookie (edited 12-26-2000).]

Posts: 76 | From: ny | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karina582
Neophyte
Member # 2181

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karina582     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EK! AHHH! I had this happened to me not too looong ago! What I did was ask "Hey, I'm just checking-but do you think we're just friends or are we more?" He told me he thought we were just buddies-so I just replied "GOOD! I was just checking!" (Sigh. I was dying to kiss him too. ) Hey if he would have told me that he thought of us as something more-I would have kissed him! But my number one rule is: it ain't true until it comes out of his mouth. That means, no one but the guy can tell you if he likes you or not. Hey some of my guy friends are really flirty that way-and I seriously can't tell if they're kidding or not. But it's best to not assume anything, cause if you assume-you put your heart on the line! EK! Good Luck!!!

[This message has been edited by karina582 (edited 12-26-2000).]

Posts: 38 | From: Irvine, CA USA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phsygnosis
Activist
Member # 2226

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phsygnosis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW. I wish someone would do that to me! There is not alot of guys who will actaully come out nad admit something like that if it's serious. I am not saying that is couldn't be serious but, WOW! If you have feeling for him to or you think he is hot then bust a move! Get his number. Flirt back. It never hurts. You'r young, have fun, never be afraid.

-Phsygnosis

Posts: 88 | From: Canton, Ohio, USA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
applebabex
Neophyte
Member # 2115

Icon 1 posted      Profile for applebabex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heyhey..i just wanted to say thanks to everyone that posted a reply. it means a lot . but here's the thing .. i don't like him as anything more than a friend. which is bad, because i'm finally starting to see why my friends all think that he likes me. he flirts w/ me like nonstop and to be honest, its getting kind of annying. i mean yeah he's cute and everything, but i just don't see "us" together in the future. now what do i do?!? (lol sorry i'm totally clueless when it comes to these kinds of problems)
Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rachel
Activist
Member # 1941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rachel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had this problem before. I mean you don't want to hurt his feelings but it is starting to get annoying. What i would do is whenever he flirts with you and says something like he loves you or something just say thanks thats really nice to hear coming from a FRIEND lol i don't know it's worked for me.
Posts: 64 | From: Long Island NY | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
applebabex
Neophyte
Member # 2115

thanx for the advice .. i'm gonna try it. and i hope it works, cause the last thing i would wanna do is end up hurting him! lol .. i just don't get it, why do guys hafta be sooo confusing?! LoL

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.