Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » GooD-Bye..HoPeFuLLy NoT FoReVeR...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GooD-Bye..HoPeFuLLy NoT FoReVeR...
d1TzY8
Activist
Member # 372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d1TzY8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello...

You know, I always wanted to become and advocate..LoL.

Anyways, I have come to tell you all you have been so helpful and everything everyone here has always told me I have treasured cause all my best friends would have been like "ugh" or something if I told them the things I have told you.

Recently things at my house have been looking downward, and i am absolutly sick of it. (Sorry if my spelling is horrible...Im in a big hurry.)

I am out tonite. I dont know where i am headed to. I am sick of everything at my house.

At about 12:30 am (central), I am leaving KS. No one knows, and im pretty sure that no one cares here.

Here's the deal...for Halloween i was going to be a princess, i was going to dress up like that for work. My step dad suggests i be a devil since im a snob. Im am sick and tired of all the verbal abuse i have to put up with around here.

I know this sounds bad, but i am hoping to move towards the "not to good" part of town.

In regards..I want you all to know that i love you..even if i havent met you because i havent met one mean person on here. All of you are willing to help me and i cant thank you enough.

Miz Scarlet, thank you so very much! I love you more than i love my own parents, and i would give anything to have you as my mother. I love you, along with everyone else here.

Goodbye, and the best of luck to everyone in everything you decide to do.

I love you

------------------
WoRD!

Posts: 316 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i hope you might see this, ditzy. please stay safe, you're gonna worry us sick

------------------
Maurice! Bring in the albinos! muwahahahahaha!!!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deegurl143
Activist
Member # 353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deegurl143     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh hon i wish you could see this

do what you have to do, but please stay safe and you are in my prayers.

**bows head in prayer**
Lord, protect her in her time of need...
Amen

(prayer was not said to affend anyone or make you follow my religious beliefs)

------------------
~*GoDdEsS oF lOvE aNd BeAuTy*~

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
JaMeS & DoReEn 4eVeR
^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Posts: 269 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemming
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemming     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As a former runaway, I don't see this going anywhere good.

Let's all just hope that we hear from her soon.

And dear, if you somehow read this, know that you're in our thoughts.

------------------
~lemming, Scarleteen Advocate

want to know the inner lemming? read her diary at http://innerlemming.diaryland.com/ .

Posts: 3156 | From: Austin, Texas | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, Angela.

If you see this, sweetheart, I can only hope you took the crisis numbers that we gave you a few months ago, and hope that you'll use them. It's an incredibly difficult world out there to come into alone and unprepared.

Please try and contact us (and since I know at least one of your folks knows you post here, they can also contact me if I can help at all), and please take care of yourself. I am incredibly worried.

And I love you too, dear. You're in my thoughts.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarryRedhead
Activist
Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarryRedhead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope you stay safe, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. The world is not a very fun place when you're young and alone, some of my friends were runaways. I really hope you don't get hurt out there.

------------------
}{*Starry Ali*}{

"You flicker. And you're beautiful. You glow inside my head. You hold me hypnotized, I'm mesmerized..."

~Alisons Life~

Posts: 367 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stay safe and remember it's okay to come home. You're not proving anyone is right and you're not proving anyone is wrong by coming home. Don't do anything stupid, be safe, be careful. We're thinking about you, kay?

Brittany

PS: to whoever said that little prayer, I don't think it would offend anyone. I don't believe in any gods but when something major is going on I always ask a friend to say a prayer. weird isn't it?

------------------
I'm the good girl that everyone thinks is a bad girl pretending to be a good girl :D

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pixie: prayers don't have to be deity specific. nothing wrong with wishing someone godspeed (good speed, safe trip) or send a load of positive energy their way.

either case, let's hope ditzy is okay, wherever she may be.

------------------
Maurice! Bring in the albinos! muwahahahahaha!!!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good Luck and God Speed, Angela.

------------------
u arent worthless if you can make someone laugh
there is a difference between being stupid and being ditzy. i ought to know

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
live4travel
Activist
Member # 1772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for live4travel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I may have never heard from you or talked to you, but good luck. *looks up in the sky and asks for one more guardian angel to take flight* Have my prayers too girl May god be with you

Best wishes,
Josh

Posts: 116 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.