Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » What's your fav line? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What's your fav line?
deegurl143
Activist
Member # 353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deegurl143     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was sitting here reading the threads and thinking to myself this place needs a laugh or two. So I started thinking what's funny... then it comes to me. PICK-UP LINES!! i've heard some of the corniest and some of the funniest and figured a lot of you have heard maybe even used some lines that seem funny.

I'll start it off with my all time favorites...
"nice shoes....wanna f***"
"you must have a mirror in your pants cuz i can see myself in them"
LOL

------------------
~*GoDdEsS oF lOvE aNd BeAuTy*~

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
JaMeS & DoReEn 4eVeR
^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Posts: 269 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the cheesiest corniest line. I was talking to this guy online and he was telling me how great he was going to make me feel and blah blah blah, you know how guys think they are god's gift to women, and we're talking and he says, "you'll be my little m&m, melting in my mouth, not in my hands" i told him if he ever used that line on another girl she'd think he was an idiot (we're friends so i can tease him like that) fortunatly, he agreed and said, "i'll put that in the back of my head under bad pickup lines" lol!

brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my fav. dirty one is: lets do some bed math...add the bed subtract the clothes, divide the legs and multiply....then the sweetest one ever is.....well.....read my signature!! bye.

------------------
I tried to find the perfect line to make you mine, sweetheart, but after searching all i could come up with was this look in my eyes, your hand in mine and the words "will you be mine" .....best pick up line ever!!!

Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d1TzY8
Activist
Member # 372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d1TzY8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG...funny you ask this. Today my good friend was like ANDREA!!! Your looking fly! "Do your parents work in a dynamite factory cuz ur da bomb!!"

Isnt that gay as hell?! Its sweet in a weird way though!

LoL

------------------
WoRD!

Posts: 316 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i will now list two pick up lines that have been used on me:

first scene, it's halloween, and i'm taking pictures of a band in a club
guy: so, where do you get your film developed?
me: walgreens, or costco. but i'm in berkeley, so i usually go to walgreens.
guy: there's a costco in danville.
me: that's nice.
guy: you should come out to danville and get your pictures developed. maybe tonight?
me: uhh, yeah. i think i'll be going to walgreens.

needless to say, this did not work, and the guy proceeded to light up a pipe of weed and smoke it in my face. yuck!

second scenario:

it's march 13, and my hair is green. a guy walks up to me.
guy: are you getting ready for st. patrick's day?
me: no, i happen to like having green hair.

throw in subsequent two-hour conversation and coffee, and you've got a happy couple

------------------
i think you're special ... and i don't mean that in a short bus kind of way

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've found that one of the most innocuous pickup lines is actually one of the ones most slated for disaster.

Line: "Are you alone?"

Possible Answers:
"Yes." (and then say nothing and go back to doing what you are doing.
"No." (and then let them wonder)
"I was until you came and bothered me."
"Yes, the other sisters will be back from the chapel in a little bit."
"Yes, thank god. Hopefully, the police won't find me here. Could I hide out at your table?"

I could go on, but I'd never stop.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MysteryGirl
Activist
Member # 573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MysteryGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oOoOo! I like this one ... okay, I have a few so bare with me.

1.) "Do you have a quarter, 'cause my mom told me to call her when I fell in love"
2.) "Is it hot in here or is it just you?"
3.) "I lost my phone number. May I have yours?"
4.) I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?"
5.) "If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
6.) "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together."
Okay okay, I'll stop now.

------------------
"Growing older is MANDATORY, growing up is OPTIONAL."

Posts: 91 | From: Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Activist
Member # 374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ophelia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey!

it was funny cause just yesterday my friend was asking me what i thought were good lines to pick up girls. he threw a lot at me and they were all old ones, but there was one that i never EVER heard before. I was dying from laughter! But I don't know if it is too vulgar. Well, edit if you must! :

"Let's play army. I'll lie down and you can blow the h**l outta me."

LMAO!!!!

Posts: 72 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daisyluv
Activist
Member # 446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daisyluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok in my email I got sent the worst pick up lines ever theres 51 but I'll just put down a couple

-Roses are red, violets are blue, I like spaghetti, let's go screw
-If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous
-If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon
-I'm new in town, could I have directions to your house
-F*** me if I'm wrong, but is your name Yolanda?
-Hi my name is _______, remember it, cause you'll be screaming it all night long
-I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room

------------------
*~ Daisy ~*

Love ya wheelbarrow & wheelbarrows full

Posts: 123 | From: My House, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jenie_Ruben
Activist
Member # 1043

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jenie_Ruben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This one is pretty sweet line but i was taken at the time and he is a real jerk and a player

guy: do you believe in first sight or should i walk by again
me: why don't you try walking by a ditsy girl who might buy that kinda bull s**t otherwise please try a better form of comunication with me please

------------------
I <3 Ruben 4 EVER

Posts: 48 | From: N/A | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
heres some more i had in my email!

-Man i heard of milk doing a body good..but DAMN girl...how much have you been drinkin!!??

-Hey baby, why don't you sit on my lap, and we'll talk about the first thing that POPS up!!!

-(motion for girl to come here with one finger), If I can make you come
with this finger, imagine what I could do with all five!"

-Nice shoes, wanna **** ?

-If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

-**** me if I'm wrong....but haven't we met before?

-Do you sleep on your stomach? Can I?

-I wanna use your thighs as earmuffs.

-I may not be Fred Flintstone but I sure can make your bed rock.

-Ya know, that shirt is very becoming on
you......of course, if I was on
you, I'd be cumming too.

-The word of the day is LEGS, so let's go to my house and spread the word.

-The only place I want to go is south of the border.

-Hey you want to know what I heard about you? **** me and I'll tell you.

-Nice dress, can I talk you out of it?

-Mmmmmmm, you bring new meaning to the word "edible"

-So, do you want to see something really swell?

-Excuse me but is your last name
Gillette"......cause you are the best a
man can get!

-Hey baby.....can you suck a golf ball through 50 feet of garden hose?

-Excuse me miss, do you give head to strangers? (No) Well, then, allow me to introduce myself.

-They call me Milk, because I do your body good.

-You must be the limp doctor because I've got a stiffy.

-You have 250 bones in your body, want another?

-Hey baby, can I tickle your belly from the
inside?

-Yo baby, I bust more nuts than a squirrel.

------------------
I tried to find the perfect line to make you mine, sweetheart, but after searching all i could come up with was this look in my eyes, your hand in mine and the words "will you be mine" .....best pick up line ever!!!

Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

K one more thing.....if a guy ever uses a cheesy pick up line on ya...just reply with the following:

Sorry...i'm not like your computer...i don't accept 3 1/2" floppys!! and if a guy asks what you do for a living .....tell him your a female impersonator!! i have a lot more but i've used up enough space on this thread!!! bye

------------------

Femalepleaser
Activist
Member # 637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Femalepleaser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this one's pretty old...."Hey girl! are you tired? Why? cause you've been runnin through my mind all day.

------------------
If you love what you do you'll never work a day in your life!

Posts: 86 | From: CA, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*evil*vampiress*
Neophyte
Member # 696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *evil*vampiress*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh god theres 2 many
*hi the voices in my head told me 2 come talk to you
*was it luv at first sight or should i walk by again?
*Bond , James Bond
*nice shoes but can you dance in them?
*excuse me i seem 2 have lost my phone number may i have urs?
*can i borrow a quarter ?, i want 2 call your mom and thank her!!!
*if you were a tear in my eye i would not cry for fear of losing you
*excuse me do u live around here often?
*if i follow you home will you keep me?
* id marry ur cat 2 get into the family!
*id spend money on you i havent even made yet
*u know what i like about you ? my arms
*my name is chris , but u can call me 2night
*hi there i suffer from amnesia , do i come here often'?
and last but not least my fav
*guy licks his finger slowly and touches ur shoulder* screams* my god lets get 2 my place quick so u can change outta those wet clothes!!!
lol

------------------
kiss and kill me sweetly...

Posts: 36 | From: ontario, canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you must be jamaican, cuz jamacian me crazy!!
Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
winter
Activist
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for winter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My friend Tony and I were having this entire discussion using only pickup lines the other day over AIM, lol

My favorite:

"Milk does a body good. Well, damn, you must be drinking a lot of it!"

------------------
"Can't this wait til I'm old?"-Phish
hannah@atarikid.com

Posts: 53 | From: Ohio | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troublemaka
Activist
Member # 543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troublemaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
heres one

Guy: I lost my phone #, can I have urs?
Girl:ya, its in the phone book.
Guy: But i dont know ur name.
Girl: Well that in the phone book too.

------------------
IF LIFE GIVE U LEMONS...THROW THEM BACK AND DEMAND ORANGES!!!
LIVE FOR TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW

Posts: 92 | From: Somewere over the rainbow | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah456
Neophyte
Member # 1135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A couple I like,that have been tried on me
"Well,Fuk me,if im wrong,but is you're name Johnathan?"
"how about sum pizza and lets Fuk " I rolled my eyes Then he replied "What you dont like pizza"
"Hey,I think you're hot and I dont have a fat fetish"

This 1 my bf used on me,when we were wacthin sum t.v
"Baby,lets play soilders i'll lay down and u can blow the hell outta me"

Ones that have been tried on me that I dont like
"Girl are u tired cauz uve been running through my mine all day"
"Do u use windex on ur pants, cauz I can see myself through them"
"are u hurt,after falling from heaven like that"
"Hey those clothes are nice but they would look bettar on my bedroom floor"
as u can see these clearly suck

onse that I like that have NOT been used on me
"If ur left leg is Christmas and ur right is Thanksgiving,can i be between holidays"
"Nice legs,when do they open"

------------------
*~*Sarah*~*

[This message has been edited by Sarah456 (edited August 28, 2000).]

Posts: 1 | From: Miami,Florida,USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
got some more for ya!

my boyfriend and i were at Target, he was looking at Hawaiian shirts. He picks up a shirt, looks and me and says, "I think I'd like to wear this on the island of Kamonaiwanaleia" (Kumonaiwanaleia = 'come on i wanna lay ya') yeah, he's well known for really cheesy puns.

and now that i have a scooter, guys will flirts, trying to use it as a prop. they stop when i say, "yeah, it was a gift from my boyfriend."

------------------
i think you're special ... and i don't mean that in a short bus kind of way

[This message has been edited by Gumdrop Girl (edited August 30, 2000).]

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daisyluv
Activist
Member # 446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daisyluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got another silly one. My bf said this to me today.
He look at me with his mouth open
I said 'what?'
He said 'Nothing your just jaw dropping goreuse' hehe

------------------
*~ Daisy ~*

Love ya wheelbarrow & wheelbarrows full

Posts: 123 | From: My House, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
negative*nancy
Activist
Member # 877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for negative*nancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was on the Jenny Jones show last spring, on one of their "geek to chic" shows. So they did these "tests" to see how nerdy we were... and they wanted me to say "you sound better than tom jones in stereosound!" and I didn't like it... so I asked to come up with my own... and so I did "baby....you've got eyes like bill gates!" and it was a hit.

------------------
where is fancy bred? In the heart, or in the head?

Posts: 361 | From: toronto, ontario, canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~sullengirl~
Neophyte
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~sullengirl~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I don't know my favorite one but here's a few:
#1-Is that my cell? Oh, my mistake... it"s just your body calling me.
#2-I want to roll you up in a hot tortilla shell and spread taco meat all over your body.
#3-Wanna taste my gum?
#4-I mean, I like hanging out with you and all, but sometimes I just wanna jump you.
#5-I have a pen, you got a number -- think of the possibilities.
#6=If I were a football would you touch me down?
#7-Hey baby, let's go eat some Spam in my double-wide trailer
#8-You might just be one person in this world, but to one person you might just be the world.
#9-I put a drop of tear in the ocean for you... and I'll stop loving you when you find that teardrop
#10-Excuse me, do you have a Band-Aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you
#11-If a star fell for every time i thought of you, the sky would be empty.
#12-Go up to the person and ask for their hand. Draw a line across it and explain that it"s a big river, and the bunny on this side (it doesn"t matter which side) really needs to get to the other side. Then tell the person how they think that bunny got across. And when they finally give up, give them puppy eyes and tell them that there was no bunny, but that you just wanted to hold their hand. (Awwwwww)
#13-(Take out a 1$ bill):
I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching you.

(kiss them)

Oops, guess I lost.

Yea......well try some.

------------------
*~*~Lux~*~*

Posts: 34 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink
Activist
Member # 1071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to get my hands on your crack.
Is there an airport nearby or is that just my rod taking off?
Would you mind checking my throat for a fever?
Are you from planet of the lovely?
Feel my inner child, baby.

Posts: 615 | From: New York | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eve_iLL
Neophyte
Member # 4790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eve_iLL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
are your parents retarded? because your special

I am sorry for bringing up this old post but I just had to post that. sorry.

------------------
Not Unusual

Posts: 20 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star1120     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my friends work at dairy queen at a really busy place so they always get guys from out of town coming up to the window and trying to pick them up. the one line that has stuck with us all is...
my friend: "can i help you?"
guy: "maybe...hey, you two wanna come over for some pizza and some sex later? i'll give ya my number and we can work something out"
my friend: "no thanx... but you can try our new butterfinger flurry" or whatever it was... not exactly a butterfinger flurry but you get the idea! haha

and my next one is a song that is all about a guy picking up a girl, and i love it, if a guy played this song for me, it'd be great! :P

it's "got you where i want you" by the flys
hey...what's the point of this?
hey...wha'ts your favorite song, maybe we could hum along.
well, i think you're smart you sweet thing. tell me your name, i'm dying here...
ahoooo got you where i want you...yeah
hey...maybe just a smile
hey...did you know that i can dance? could we talk for a while?
well, i think you're smart you sweet thing. tell me your sign i'm dying here
ahoooo got you where i want you

and so on... i love that song!

------------------
" Life move pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Posts: 183 | From: ohio, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scorpio
Activist
Member # 4154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i don't think i've had any used on me but one of my fav's is:

"**** me if i'm wrong, but don't you want to kiss me?"

Posts: 83 | From: Seattle, Washington | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How about this....

"do you have a map....I got lost in your eyes"

"do you have a mirror in your pocket.....becuase I can see myself in your pants"

Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AngelElisheva
Activist
Member # 3815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AngelElisheva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Sigh* Well, this isn't really a pickup line, because I had already briefly met this guy, but it was totally sweet, so I'll post it anyway!

I was sitting in the Findlay Commons at Penn State next to this guy at about 10:15. We had to be back in the dorms at 10:30. Guy leans his head on my shoulder...guy is a total hottie so I let him leave it there (He say's he's "tired"). After a few minutes, I said "Ya know, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were hitting on me." Guy looks up at me with these gorgeous brown eyes and says, "Oh, but I am!" What a sweetheart! I miss him

~Angel~

------------------
Nobody knows what you know, nobody's seen what you've seen, nobody's lived what you've lived...so why let them judge you?
~Personal Quote~

You know, Hobbes, sometimes I think the surest sign of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.
~Calvin~

IM: AngelElisheva (Oh, I'm so creative, aren't I?)

Posts: 176 | From: Middle of Nowhere, PA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Doe
Activist
Member # 3836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Doe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, this thread sort of makes the point I was trying to get at in the "rejection thread". I note that almost all of the posters in this thread have been female, and it has all been about lines that have been used on them, not lines that they have used. Some of the posts have been about how to put the guy down in as humiliating a fashion as possible.
Now I will grant you that many of the lines posted here have been quite crude, and I would never dream of using them. In many environments if a guy used them (ie college campuses) he could get into serious trouble.
The onus is on the guy to come up with a line that is clever and novel enough to get noticed, but now with the knowledge that if it crosses an amorphous line, one that will differ depenent totally on who he tells it to, he can be charged with sexual harrassment, if the girl is humorless. If she has a sharp wit, he runs the risk of being humiliated. Of course none of the women uttering a snappy comeback to a guy who goes to the plate and strikes out would ever be charged with harrassment now would they. (I realize that this is a very old thread and some of the earlier posters may not even be around anymore)
How about some of the lines you ladies use when you want to pick up a guy (other than "yes").

Posts: 475 | From: ohio | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vballgrlie17
Neophyte
Member # 2080

Icon 10 posted      Profile for vballgrlie17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My personal favorite line of all time...

"Hey baby, you're so hot, you melt the elastic in my underwear"

*LOL* Makes me crack up every time...

------------------
*Love always,
VBallGrlie17*

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way,that some poems don't rhyme and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next." ~Gilda Radner

Posts: 28 | From: Mass. | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshleysAngel
Neophyte
Member # 4937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshleysAngel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have heard quite a lot of pick-up lines. But some of the ones that my friends have used are.....

**You have ___ bones in that body, want me to add another one?**

**That shirt looks really nice on you, but it would look better on my bedroom floor**

**Was your daddy a burglar??? Cause if not, how did you get those diamonds in your eyes**

These are just a few. If I kept going, it would take all day to read. :-P

Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Siouxsie
Activist
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Siouxsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is a fav of bed gillies from the band silverchair.
"Hey wanna go halves on a baby?"

------------------
One owes respect to the living. To the dead one owes only truth ~ the Crow

Posts: 48 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star2be17
Activist
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star2be17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The worst pick up line ever!! i hate it, but it's funny!!
"Is that a keg in your pants?? Cuz i really wanna tap that a**!!"

------------------
"Sing as if no one were listening, dance as if no one were watching, and live each day as if it were your last."

So you call this your free country?
Tell me why it costs so much to live.--3 Doors Down

"I think...therefore I'm single."

Posts: 266 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euphoria
Neophyte
Member # 4206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Euphoria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok here's my 2 cents...

1: "Isn't your dad a thief?!"
2: (shocked hopefully) "NO!"
1: "It's just that he must have stolen the stars from the heavens for you to have eyes like those..."

"I've heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... but maybe i'm the only person whos seeing straight around here..."

A 'joke' approach...

Chicken & a horse on a farm. They become close friends very quickly, and one day while out in the pastures the horse falls in a patch of quick sand. the chicken runs back to the farmyard to get the farmer to help, but both the farmer and farmer's wife have taken the only tractor to town! The chicken spies the farmers brand new BMW parked in the drive, and decides that his friends life is more valuable than any car. So he grabs some rope and drives to the quicksand, and pulls the horse out. So that was it, now the chicken and horse were best pals, friends for life. A few months later the chicken carelessely wanders into the same quicksand! He shouts to the horse to go get the BMW but they realise that with the chicken being so small there wouldn't be enough time! the horse tells the chicken to grab his "equipment" and manages to pull him to safety!

So what was the moral of the story?
"If your hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks!"

then point out you own a mercedes...

Posts: 5 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euphoria
Neophyte
Member # 4206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Euphoria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok here's my 2 cents...

1: "Isn't your dad a thief?!"
2: (shocked hopefully) "NO!"
1: "It's just that he must have stolen the stars from the heavens for you to have eyes like those..."

"I've heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder... but maybe i'm the only person whos seeing straight around here..."

A 'joke' approach...

Chicken & a horse on a farm. They become close friends very quickly, and one day while out in the pastures the horse falls in a patch of quick sand. the chicken runs back to the farmyard to get the farmer to help, but both the farmer and farmer's wife have taken the only tractor to town! The chicken spies the farmers brand new BMW parked in the drive, and decides that his friends life is more valuable than any car. So he grabs some rope and drives to the quicksand, and pulls the horse out. So that was it, now the chicken and horse were best pals, friends for life. A few months later the chicken carelessely wanders into the same quicksand! He shouts to the horse to go get the BMW but they realise that with the chicken being so small there wouldn't be enough time! the horse tells the chicken to grab his "equipment" and manages to pull him to safety!

So what was the moral of the story?
"If your hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks!"

then point out you own a mercedes...

Posts: 5 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.