Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » What do you think of Soul Mates? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What do you think of Soul Mates?
Ophelia
Activist
Member # 374

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ophelia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone!
I was just kinda curious...
How many of you believe in soul mates? and what do you think of the whole idea...has anyone met theirs? and finally, if you think that you have met your soul mate, then how do you know that they are??? just wonderin'

Angel Hugs,
Holly

Posts: 72 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reading an old great book (I think it was the Alchemist but I'm not sure) and in the book it said that someone who spends their life searching for their sould mate should be searching for their soul because when you search for a soul mate you are looking for the other half of yourself but you can only find it in yourself and only then can you find the person you are meant to be with. This isn't necissarily what I think but I thought it was an interesting concept.

Britt

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ComedyHQ
Activist
Member # 194

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ComedyHQ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soul Mates! Yes! I totally belive in them! :-) My complete outlook on this topic would take forever to explain, so I'll just leave it at that. I do believe in them! :-)
Posts: 42 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady Dracula
Neophyte
Member # 419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady Dracula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to but after everything that's happened to me I dunno...Plus, I mean you're soul mate could live in SOUTH AFRICA for all you know! I think that there are a lot of people that are compatible with you.

------------------
"I'll come to thee by moonlight though death shall bar the way"--I'll Come to thee by Moonlight

Posts: 6 | From: Somewhere, in the, universe | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to agree with Lady Dracula, simply based on my own life experience.

I have had more than a handful of relationships that I truly needed to have to grow, with people who have continued to be a big part of my life, and were I to have to choose only one that was *the* relationship I was supposed to have, or person I was "supposed" to be with, I couldn't.

I cxertainly think we have kindred spirits in the world, each of us, but I don't think we have only one.

Posts: 67207 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me actually add a comment to that.

When I was younger, I did really think there was only one, especially when I met the first really serious love of my life. But when he died, I was really lost, because beyond him being gone, I was sure that the only person I was meant to be with was gone, and I was doomed to a life alone. Having that whole idea in my head made a really painful situation even more painful.

Now, many years later, it is clear to me that I have had a good bunch of kindred spritits, none of whom was more or less valuable than another, and only some of whom were romantic partners. My concern would be that that idea may really limit accepting and relating to a wide array of people, and putting pressure and expectation in relationships that may only serve to ruin, not enhance them. I mean, it's one thing if your partner or spouse moves or breaks up with you, or gets ill or dies, or you two are happier separaeting, but your "soul mate"? It just really strikes me as setting both people up for a fall that doesn't really offer a lot of positivity even when it is working.

Bear in mind that that whole notion of courtly/romatnic love didn't even show up in the world until the 16th century.

[This message has been edited by Miz Scarlet (edited July 09, 2000).]

Posts: 67207 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady DRacula, I've read the poem in your sig!

Anyway, I don't believe in Soul Mates. I just don't. I'm cynical, and mean. I believe in "love" a little, but as for soul mates, too far fetched.

------------------
MASTURBATING IS NOT A CRIME

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AbercrombieBabe
Neophyte
Member # 310

Icon 10 posted      Profile for AbercrombieBabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes! I totally believe in soulmates!! I firmly believe that there's one person on this earth that ur supposed to be with, I've just always believed that! And now that I've actually found my soulmate *Ben* I believe in it that much more

------------------
aNgElA

~*~iT tAkeS a MiNuTe tO HaVe a CrUsH oN sOmEoNe, An hOuR tO LiKe tHeM, a DaY tO lOvE sOmEoNe, BuT iT tAkEs a LiFeTiMe To FoRgEt SoMeOnE~*~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
bEn & AnGeLa aLwAyS
<3 3/25/00 <3
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Posts: 24 | From: TX, USA *yawn* | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PEZgirl
Activist
Member # 394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PEZgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think everyone thinks they've found their soul mate when they're with someone. Everyone always has optimistic views of love and relationships...they always think he/she is the one they're meant for. And maybe i just think that way cuz i've had a couple bac experiences where i thought i found my soul mate and it turned out to be the worst thing in my life. So who knows....when i find him i guess i'll know.
Posts: 43 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mascara
Neophyte
Member # 401

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Mascara     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Yea, actually I do believe in soul mates. I think everyone in this world has a soul mate(s), but that doesn't always mean you end up with that person. Have I found my soulmate yet? Well I just broke up with my boyfriend a month ago, but I have no clue if he is my soulmate. But I feel as if we were meant to be together something will bring us back to be with eachother. I sure hope he's my soul mate I love him so much.

------------------
...my smile is a rifle . i'm pointing it at you

Posts: 6 | From: Campbell, California. USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*ShellerBabe*
Activist
Member # 252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *ShellerBabe*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've definately met my soulmate
Posts: 117 | From: America..~*hehe*~ | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stutter
Neophyte
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stutter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always loved the idea of kindred spirits (ever since I read 'Anne of Green Gables', anyway ), but I'd managed to go for most of my life without finding someone who... oh, I don't know how to explain it, but it's an incredible feeling of rightness. But I would hate to think that I'd only ever experience that once in my life, which is what I think of a soul mate as. Otherwise, they'd be all you needed, right? And I know I'm not like that. And unless you believe in fate (I don't), you can't be guaranteed of meeting that one person, or that the person born with the potential to become your soulmate will actually turn out that way, or whatever. There are just too many variables. But, hey, if you've found someone who you genuinely believe is your other half and the reason you were put on earth is to find each other, then more power to you!

jen

Posts: 5 | From: Perth. WA. Australia | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe that there's any Greater Scheme that places two individuals on earth that are meant to be together. I do think that it's possible though to meet an individual, or even more than one, who just fits in with you perfectly- at least at that point in your life, and possibly for all times of your life. I guess it's more in keeping with the idea of kindred spirits.
Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lee
Activist
Member # 381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never believed that whole fate business about people being made for each other.

People aren't born with soulmates. Instead two people meet and choose to be together and from there develop the kind of relationship and bond that the term soulmate describes.

Some people may be particularly well suited for each other, but that doesn't mean there was some kind of cosmic plan that made them that way and brought them together.

Lee

Posts: 175 | From: Tempe, AZ USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't say ever put much stock into the idea that there is one person destined to be my other half. for one thing, it defies all logic. out of 6 billion folks on this earth, it seems pretty unlikely that i'd ever run into them, right? after all, i already have trouble finding my friends in a crowded movie theater. i figure there are just types of people with whom i'd be compatible. are any of them my soulmate? proably not. what if i don't have a soul anyway? then how could i have a soulmate?

Anyway, The Onion has something to say about this.

[just making the link look pretty - Jill]

------------------
straddle the fine line between profundity and profanity...

[This message has been edited by ookuotoe (edited 02-24-2002).]

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bubblez
Activist
Member # 6837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bubblez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep i believe in soulmates. and even tho ive only been wiv my boy for a few months i think it might be him.
it feels like ive known him forever and aswell as being lovers we are also the bestest of friends.
I think thats how you know when some1 is your soulamte...when it feels right...when its like youve known them forever and they are like your best friend and you can tell them anything!!!!!! and you just feel really comfy wiv them!!! and i believe it doesnt matter where your soulmate lives...you will run into them one day somehow!!!

Posts: 63 | From: australia | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have three boyfriends right now. I must have an awful lot of soulmates.

Erin

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
erin, that's 'cause you've got lots of soul

as for feeling like oyu've totally hit it off with someone? i wouldn't exactly call that a soulmate. after all, i've had that sort of feeling only with people with whom I did *not* have romantic relationships. i'll go with the L.M. Montgomery term and just call them a kindred spirit.

i am a huge fan of that series I am also a huge fan of Roddy Woomble.

------------------
straddle the fine line between profundity and profanity...

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, definitely so. I think the whole idea is totally sweet, too. I'm a believer! Rock on!
Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mazz
Activist
Member # 6206

Icon 10 posted      Profile for mazz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that although i beleive in soulmates, i dont beleive that one person only has one soulmate.

If a soulmate is someone who i am spose to spend the rest of my life with, and stereotypically i'm spose to live my entire life next to this person once i find them, this seems a bit difficult to me. I like to believe that once i find a guy that i completely love that i *will* live the rest of my life with him. However, as a heterosexual female, does that mean that i can't have a female soulmate?

I think that in my life i have already met a few of my soulmates. And some of them are still my soulmates, and some of them have moved on. I definitely think that someone can be so connected to another person that its like that make up thier "other half". But i like to think that i can give my "other half" to more than one person, because i certainly have some very powerful friendships, and i really do beleive that these people are my soulmates, who are both male *and* female.

[This message has been edited by mazz (edited 02-26-2002).]

Posts: 88 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, i'm gonna explain this real good.

Short answer, yes, i do believe in soul mates.

Long answer:
I do belive in soul mates, but i also believe you can fall in love with, and be forever happy with someone either then your soul mate.

Has anyone ever seen the movie, "What Dreams may come"? In the movie, they say, "You guys are soul mates, it's rare, but it does happen."(okay, not those exact words, but you get the gist). I believe that, it's rare, but it does happen.

You can't always be looking for the one person that is exactly right for you, when there are a lot of people who you can love and who can love you in just the same way.

I bet that made a lot more sense to me, then it did to you!

------------------
"No self-respecting woman will let a naked man in socks do the squelchy with her'-Jeff Murdock

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sun Wu
Activist
Member # 7018

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sun Wu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This subject just makes me want to scream with rage and pain. I believe in the concept, but I will not find one. I am damned by myself. I know I'm being depressing and am depressed by the subject, but it's true.
Posts: 117 | From: Where does my name remind you of? well it's wrong! | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lisa D
Activist
Member # 389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lisa D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe in the concept of one person we're "supposed" to be with...I've had a few great loves in my life, and at each particular junction, they were the mate I needed at the time. I believe more in the philosophy that there is a small collection of people with whom I am highly compatible, and thankfully, I've had the good luck to be in love with a few of them over the years...

i try to approach everything with the attitude that most things are impermanent...Lives change, people change, and even though I may say that this person is definitely my soul mate, what happens if they die tomorrow? do I then doom myself to a life alone because I believed there was only one person for me? It is a dangerous, slippery slope.

Now, I am lucky enought to be marrying the man with whom I am the most compatible - he's is my soul mate, but only in the sense that our lives are intertwined so closely now...

Posts: 442 | From: Dublin, OH USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenKisses
Neophyte
Member # 7980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenKisses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I just came across this thread and I've always been skeptical with the idea of soulmates and because I'm in a relationship right now, of course, I'd loved to believe it is real. Anyways, I read a book about past lives and it had a very interesting theory, not to mention it was very pleasant to consider if it were infact real.
I suppose you don't neccesarily have to be religious to believe in this but it involves past lives and in this book I read about a woman who could perform regressions on people that brought them back to the memories of their past lives. Now, on the topic of soul mates, this woman believed we all fall in love (deeply or lightly)with many people. However there is one individual that will fufill you the most. When you reflecting back upon your life when you're old whether you're still with the person or not, it's a guarantee you'll remember at least ONE person who made you the happiest. Now, to tie this with past lives, this woman told stories of some of the people she regressed and they told her stories of people they spent lifetimes with. Whether they were lovers, siblings or child and parent but two souls that spent lives together and that's what she believes is also love at first sight. Recognizing that old soul, somehow, maybe not with scent, sight or touch, but a sixth sense that helps you remember that old soul. These ideas are very touching and I love to entertain the thoughts that my love right now has spent many lifetimes with me. We both love the stories we can come up with, explaining all the little ironies that we come across with each other.
Anyhow, I could go on forever, but I thought I'd add to that, it's an interesting theory and I hope you others enjoyed my two cents..

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noob88
Activist
Member # 7723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noob88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soul mate is a strange term to me. I am reminded of my girlfriend when I hear it but I donít think of her as a soul mate I donít really believe in the specific existence of a soul mate but something maybe a bit different.

What I am thinking of when I hear it is one person, that you love, and you love them for reasons usually that only you know, and others rarely understand but you get that feeling with them. And even if they are different in so many ways from you that people begin to not understand why you are together there is something that you know the both of you have that makes you kind of inseparable, this is not my own experience I'm just giving an example.

I think that as someone pointed out earlier that a lot of people consider the person they are currently with their soul mate, I agree that this can be a naive response but I think that the root of it is that most of us definitely desire a person who we can think is our "soul mate". We all want to know itís possible. But I think the unfortunate thing that people have done is they have really begun to believe in this whole soul mate thing to much. Maybe it does not exist and they should start considering the relationships with people more about the two of them individually as two wholes instead of two halves combining to create a whole, and then after theyíve looked at it that way they can see they mix an adapt to each other to show that they have a great deal of love for one another, enough so that they donít require the person to be their soul mate for them to be loved as much as they would love a soul mate.

------------------
-MONTY-

If you find you love someone more than you love yourself, I hope that person feels the same way.

"We may be through with the past but the past aint through with us"

"As far as I am concerned humans have not come up with a belief that is worth believing"

Posts: 104 | From: Tiburon, Ca | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charming_girl
Neophyte
Member # 8073

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charming_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe in soulmates but no I haven't met mine. I'm not sure how you can know when and if you will meet that one special person. But I do know that fireworks will not go off. I guess you just have to be looking for it and... you have to believe in it. Although I also believe that through out your life, there will be many people that you can fall in love with. But only one that you can be with forever
Posts: 27 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyNatalie
Neophyte
Member # 8156

Icon 7 posted      Profile for LadyNatalie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes i do believe that soulmates exist and i believe that you can find them at any time in your life. Soulmates (in my opinion) is not nessecarily someone who is exactly like you, but someone who you can talk to about anything without feeling totally embaressed, someone who you can't stay mad at and someone who you feel like you'd die without. Someone who understands you and can finish off your setences. Soulmates aren't nessecarily a boyfriend or girlfriend though, you could have a best friend who is your soulmate. I'm only 16 but i'm positive that i've found mine. He's my best friend and my boyfriend.

------------------
*natalie*

Posts: 1 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babygirl88
Activist
Member # 9745

Icon 10 posted      Profile for babygirl88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally, i think you'll know whether or not you've really ever really found your soulmate the day you die. dont be afraid to experiment around with lots of different people- im not trying to say be a player, but don't limit yourself based on the notion that you believe one certain somebody is destined to be your soulmate. i do believe in soulmates, and whether or not you've found yours is up to you.
luv alwayz

------------------
"It's something
unpredictable
but in the end is right
i hope you had the
time of your life"

Posts: 150 | From: !USA! | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexedrox
Neophyte
Member # 16062

Icon 10 posted      Profile for sexedrox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I DO believe in soulmates but there is more than one out there.. not only do I think this but I also read it in an article in Cosmopolitan :P Have I met my soulmate? ALthough, this is my first love, I honestly think I have.. he's my other half.
Posts: 39 | From: Toronto, Ont, Canada | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
summergoddess
Activist
Member # 11352

Icon 2 posted      Profile for summergoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, i believe in soulmates. A soulmate could be any gender, male or female. There can be more than one but it varies on each individual.

There are a lot of people that i connect that are part of my life. Most are almost compatiable.

Isaiah is my boyfriend of nearly three years now. However, he's just not my romantic partner. He's my best friend as well. We experienced an experience with a incredible kiss way before we started dating and sparks went crazy both physically and emotionally. We knew then that we are meant to be together and are soulmates for each other. I love him so much and we plan to marry in the future .

------------------
~Jules

Posts: 369 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MCJoel
Activist
Member # 15538

Icon 3 posted      Profile for MCJoel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The concept of soul-mate is derived from that of love. When one is in love and is loved back I would say you start believing the bond is so special, so unique, that categorizing the object of your love as your soul-mate is not hard to do. This, unfortunately, I say it as a mere hypothesis, having never been able to prove it with my own personal experience (the repetitive topic of my posts.)

Now then, if we agree that "soulmate" is equivalent to the object of your love (who returns your love), then we could end up saying the number of soulmates each person has varies. If one is very lucky in love and relationships, then we could say one has the opportunity to have many soulmates. Nevertheless, this crumbles the idea of a soulmate as such because if love comes around more than once then the idea of a single person fades away.

I would conclude that there is no such thing as a soulmate and that love does exist but varies from person to person. The idea of a person with whom you are destined to be for the rest of your life is merely brought about by society, hence, at a certain age, you make your on-going relationship everlasting by succumbing to the formalism of marriage. Divorce seems to prove my point without much difficulty. On love, a final comment: being it a feeling born from the action of chemical substances in your brain, relationships and subsequently soulmates simply seem to spring up from the "gradient of cerebral restlesness" you have. A pessimistic view undoubtedly, springing up from a solitary mind.

Posts: 83 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pianohands
Neophyte
Member # 17449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pianohands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't really believe in soulmates before i met my boyfriend. I know my boyfriend is my soul mate. I would do anything for him, he means the world to me... sometimes you just know.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PsychoGirl
Activist
Member # 10602

Icon 12 posted      Profile for PsychoGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soul mates means that you and your signifigant other are TOTALLY compatable... like peanut butter and jelly... but there are SO many differant brands and kinds of peanut butter, and so many differant kinds of jellies... Who's to say there's only ONE soul mate for you? I believe that, yes, there are soul mates out there, but if they are worlds apart or pass away, theres another one waiting for you.

Alwayz,
~*PsychoGirl*~

Posts: 85 | From: Illinois, USA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitey12788
Neophyte
Member # 17580

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whitey12788     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i kno many ppl wud cal it being soul mates but i call it tru luv i of couse believe in tru luv if ur in luv deeply and sum cal it soul mates

im jus sayin its out therre regardless of age by me bein 15 and ma g/f 14 we believe in and have tru luv

------------------
Whitey wazz herre.

Posts: 19 | From: flint,michigan,usa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thetimehascome
Neophyte
Member # 23660

Icon 10 posted      Profile for thetimehascome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe in such a thing & believe that i'm with mine now.
Posts: 22 | From: PA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Codeô is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.