Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Crush Me (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Crush Me
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have any major crushes right now. I did, up until recently when he found out i liked him and nothing happened, so i managed to dismiss it surprisingly quickly. I still like him, but not to the same extent.

I kinda like one of my friends, but i think it's best to leave that kind of stuff alone. At the moment there really isn't anyone major, just those two which i don't really look much into.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sallynha
Activist
Member # 312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sallynha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yep, at the moment i have this major crush on a black and white shadow that wanders around my mind 24 hours a day... never uses "i", he's "we", him and his insanity, loves edgar allan poe and can be the most adorable person and the most cruel one, at the same time

------------------
~Sallynha
The Beautiful Smile Hides The Troubled Soul

ICQ# 123898306

Posts: 390 | From: * my own little shell * | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've had a fair number of crushes in my time, but only one of them has ever turned out to be anything.

Which would be my current crush...my boyfriend. He thinks it's cute that after over two years of knowing each other, and a year together, I still tell him on a semi-regular basis that I have a crush on him. I still get all tingly inside and can't stop smiling when I see him, and can't get enough of hearing his voice. I think it's nice to still be able to feel that way.

------------------
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Advocate

"The whole world is full of morons...they just congregate on the internet cause it's easy for them to push the buttons."

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pumpkin_Pie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 5822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Pie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My P.E. teaacher, I'm in love but I know its really a crush. And, Miz S, I think I've developed a bit of a crush on you.
Posts: 896 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh god. i never *EVER* want to have a crush on anybody ever again.

yeah, i have a boyfriend. we're doing well. but i've never had a crush on him. how'd that work out? he used a pick up line we got to know each other and went out. i didn't go throu that gawd-awful stage where i'd pine away forlornly in my room writing bad poetry and feeling like my head is being beaten against a counter.

i spent a few the last 48 hours alone with my exboyfriend. it's been a few years since i had a crush on him, but having him around made me remember a lot of things, including just how painful it was. i never want to go through that ever again.

i hope all of my future relationships can start the way my current one did. i want some attractive bloke to spot me in a crowd and come up and tlak to me, impress me, and ask me on a date. we can go from there. none of this "crushing" business. it's entirely too messy on the psyche.

------------------
oh, don't even po-mo me, baby...

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star1120     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AHH! Gumdrop, i totally agree! i HATE having a crush. i just feel so nerd-like. i hate how the smallest thing he does to me makes me go nuts inside and i just want to tell everyone everything he's ever said to me. i just feel so stupid about it! yet, i still like having someone occupy my mind (only on the good days)... i have to say though, with my current crush, i have yet to get those days where i start to think he doesn't like me back. as of right now, i think he's digging me a little bit too! hooray for that!
Posts: 183 | From: ohio, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just.Lil.Ole.Me
Activist
Member # 6392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just.Lil.Ole.Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

What about when your in a relationship and you GET a crush? Numerous amounts of my friends have had this happen.

For myself, I am so in love with my boyfriend. Its odd when you get like a little crush on someone that you know who treats you nice and your in a relationship, but I get over it in like a day or two because I'm happy with what I've got. Some people aren't and thats why cheating happens.

But back to crushes.. I used to have a crush on my 30-something year old neighbor. I just thought he was fun, nice, good looking and just an all around neat guy. I got over it eventually after all my friends told me I was ridiculous for even thinking about something like that. But NOW, one of my best friends has a thing for a 29 year old construction worker that is currently working on her house. I wish I could explain to her what it was like, but she's infatuated. She's not that kind of girl anyway, she's a virgin, who's never had a boyfriend and is so incredibly pretty, but she's smart and she'll realize soon that someone... the right one is out there for her.

---------------
Just.Lil.Ole.Me

Posts: 54 | From: Tampa | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with gumdrop. i've had a few big crushes and they can be damn painful. recently i came across some pictures of a crush from this time last year, and it was really painful to see them. I still find him very attractive and while he doesn't live here, it was hard to look at them, but i couldnt' look away. I'm glad it didn't go anywhere in the end, but the memories aren't exaclty pleasant.

------------------
'You've got the eyes of ten women. Not in a jar! I wasn't accusing you. I just mean your eyes are really nice'-coupling

Erin Jane
~Scarleteen Advocate~

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's one thing to have a crush and anouther when they also like you. I mean I was almost over this guy then I went to go get food at his work and he almost asked me out but he didn't think I wanted him to. Now I am starting to really like him and hes moving soon so I want to get to know him. He wants to ask me out but hes shy and stuff but hes also 19 and I am only 15. I mean I think if we were to get together we would be together for a long time. It's cute whenever he sees me he gets the biggest smile on his face. The other day he came up to me and gave me a big hug after my friend tried to talk him into asking me out but he hasn't yet.

------------------
my new world

Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlontop
Neophyte
Member # 13155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlontop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What I think is so great is the fact that I remember crushing on my first boyfriend when I was 15, now I'm 20. I never thought I would get all that fluttery-heart-beatin-crazyness-feeling when I got older....wow was I surprised. I noticed a very attractive math tutor as my college. I just ignored his presence for the first quarter because I thought he was way too out of my league, I have too high of standards, but then I saw him again this quarter and what was so shocking was that he started checking me out...so that whole fluttery-heart-beatin-crazyness-feeling is happening all over again...how great it is too feel young.
Posts: 3 | From: Seattle, WA, USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grizabella
Activist
Member # 2014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grizabella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've had a crush on the same guy for three years. I told him how I felt about a year and a half ago, but he already had a girlfriend. He was nice about it, though. The problem is, when I told him, I did it by email, and we never actually talked about it face to face. That's something I regret. Right now, I'm taking the advice of my friend, who is just as clueless as I am about such matters but has much better judgement: Be his friend, and go from there. I'm trying not to get obsessive or clingy or anything; I'm pretty happy just being friends.
Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BAH, I have but one crush, who is off limits totally..

yaaa my ex-boyfriend. Still hung up on him but I can't help it. I don't even know how I can like him, I mean he's basically a total jerk of a guy. He totally led me on, and cheated on his girlfriend with me! (which I found out after and of course never got a chance to confront him about it)

I'm trying my hardest to try and forget about him, but it seems as when I am so close to it, he comes back into my life somehow..

Well thats my rant...

quote:
Originally posted by Miz Scarlet:
Anyone who reads my personal work in other places is sick and tired of hearing about my ridiculous movie-star crush on Edward Norton.

Hey! I love Edward Norton too! along with many others... just to name a few: Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Devon Sawa, and mmm Colin Farrell... Of course all at least 20 years too old for me

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
firecracker
Neophyte
Member # 13151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for firecracker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmm... edward norton.
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nico
Neophyte
Member # 16412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
haha, I completely agree with you guys on edward norton and johnny depp. divine.

edited because, whoa I am sometimes such a bad judge of character it isn't funny.

[This message has been edited by nico (edited 03-09-2004).]

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CorsetFetish
Activist
Member # 14592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CorsetFetish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a crush on my ex of four months. My very taken ex.

*slams head into keyboard* Bah.

~Corset~

Posts: 65 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EversBoo15
Activist
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EversBoo15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well...I broke up with my b/f...BUT...i can't stop thinking about him.....help me...LOL

------------------
Puerto Rican O.o o.O always spaced out 0.o o.0 Puerto Rican Donde esta corazon??

Posts: 116 | From: Va,Usa | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Evers, your boyfriend violently raped you, according to your posts.

If that does not create very serious issues with him, or stand in the way of you craving him, you truly (as I advised in another post), need to get yourself some support and in-person counseling pronto.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my last major crushed turned out to be gay. blah Everyone thought he was and he swore he wasnt then a few weeks ago he told me. I dont like him, he turned into a major jerk. blah. yes this is the same guy i last wrote about in this thread.

as for current crush? I don't know. My mom is convienced that I'm going to marry my good friend. I mean we've been friends for 8 years. I kinda liked him 2 years ago but nothing ever came of it. but right now someone else likes him and he took her to the movies. guess who gets to hear about his love life? ME! of course he doesnt know that I still have feelings for him.

------------------
my new world

Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiL_CuRioUs_SuS
Neophyte
Member # 17039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiL_CuRioUs_SuS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ive got this killer cruch on my History teacher!! He is such a stud I have for the entire year me and my best friend Monica! Oh My Gosh I mean when he walks its like you can halp but stare and he is so fast! He has the perfect athletic build. All of my girlfriends and I call him Smitty or Smithers cause he is so cute and he is infact really young but still too old for me! The year is almost over and I'll have to go all summer without seeing him!! how Horrible!! He even talks sexy and uses all those big words and when he is embarassed he turns red!! Aww!! And in the yearbook I swear his picture is the best!! Yes o Yes K Smith Is the Hottest thing to touch this earth!!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LittleOneUSN
Activist
Member # 17486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleOneUSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My one crush...Is my current b/f I know its pathetic, I kind of crushed on him for a while before actually meeting him. I was always checking him out at Western World when he was on the dance floor, he was one of the best dancers out there. I wasn't obsessed. 8 months later, I went there early to meet a new friend. Who I recently started talking to out there in the past month. Dusty was there. I stole his cowboy hat having no idea what that meant seeing that I'm from New York. Two days later we started dating.
Posts: 95 | From: Liverpool, NY | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hunterisawsome
Neophyte
Member # 17925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hunterisawsome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Their is a girl that have had a major crush for the whole entire school year. I hardly ever see her and I don't know her. Everytime I see her the image of her i stuck in my head. Everytime i close my eyes i see her, and i think of her constantly. It drives me insane.
Posts: 10 | From: Columbia,MO | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeangenie
Activist
Member # 16168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeangenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh crushes... what would I do without them? I'm with Miz S on Ed Norton, he is the sexiest man on the planet. He can be really cut and American History X hot (I know, neo-Nazi, "put your mouth on the curb" shouldn't be sexy.. but it is...) and then All geeky sexy in Death to Smoochy and then.. WOW in FIght Club. Gorgeous... I have a huge crush on him.
My last big crush has been heavily posted on so I'll talk about my favorite. I had a huge thing for a friend of mine, Justin, he was gorgeous, intellegent, sexy... Other people commented on the sexual tension whenever we talked. It was very physical. Then we were hanging out one night and we had sex and it was AWFUL. Worst sex I've had almost, it lastest roughly .6 seconds. Not worth the weeks of obbsessing at all. So then I dated his best friend... because I wasn't very nice in high school... Ah memories..

Posts: 53 | From: Austin, TX, USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiyapeeps23
Activist
Member # 17908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiyapeeps23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a crush on this guy named Charlie.

He's cute, smart, funny, sorta respectful, and just hott.

He sometimes calls me a lesbian and jokes around with me and stuff, but he doesn't mean it. Even his mom is suspicious that he might like me. He doesn't know, which is just as well.

I dream about him all the time. We've been friends for eight years and he's just awesome. I have had a crush on him for two years.

Posts: 118 | From: Where the shoobies roam... | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I was reading the posts in this thread and saw one by me almost exactly a year ago... *smacks head* So glad that phase of my life is over... stupid stupid boys :P

But I do have a new crush who is also off limits... He has a girlfriend, and it sucks because I had my chance with him like last summer and like the beginning of the year before he was taken... but I'm pretty stupid when it comes to crushes and now its too late Now I feel like a loser pining over someone I can't have...*sigh* one day, one day..

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~You*Know*Who~
Activist
Member # 1412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~You*Know*Who~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've had crushes on a handful of boys. The one that is the biggest is a guy I have had a "crush" on for the past 5 years. He was the first "crush" I ever had and it kinda stuck. Hes friends with my brother, so I have to see him around. And it pisses me off because hes a jerk, and he dosen't give me time of day, but the damn crush just wont go becuase of how he was when I first met him. Damn.
Posts: 252 | From: somwhere, usa | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilylover
Neophyte
Member # 17319

Icon 12 posted      Profile for lilylover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay so i knew this kid from in school. Justin. his locker was next to mine and so we saw eachother everyday, except weekends. i've always been attracted to him but he never showed intereset. he started go out with a friend of mine like 4 months before school got out. it was cool and stuff but my crush kept growing. i gave him my screenname and we kept in touch. so four days out of school we kinda told eachother we like eachother and he dumped his girl got back with her dumped her again and has told me that he's always liked me. he doesn't seem to think he had a chance, don't know why, he's just silly. he was afraid to ask for my number cause he didn't think i'd give it to him. his sweetness makes me go crazy for him... then there are those boys who you can't help but like... like tyler... but when i think of ty i don't want him, he's just nice to look at. ok so that's it, i think, i'm pretty sure, i'm kinda crushing on justin, but just a little, a tad, umm... actually a lot
Posts: 16 | From: Florida, United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camiro
Activist
Member # 14658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camiro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ha, this is awesome.

I have a crush the size of the Atlantic Ocean on this guy Heraldo, who has a girlfriend. He's really into art, and so am I, and we both have a lot of respect for eachother's work. He's teaching me to spraypaint this weekend. In English, he sits in front of me, and he has curly hair with one little curl on the back of his neck that I always want to wrap around my finger. it drives me crazy. He has a girlfriend called Maya, who he loves tremendously, talks about incessantly, and pasketches again and again and again. He's got an awesome smile - when I say something that make him grin, my whole day gets better. His laugh is the awesomest thing ever. He's got a fantastic sense of humor, and sometimes helps me out in my escapades (I'm sort of the class clown). His art is my favorite part of him, though. I could flip through his sketchbook for hours. His skill is orgasmic. He's the sort of guy who'll end up in the art history books by the time he's twenty.

And, he's about a foot shorter than me. Hah.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wecanbelovers22
Neophyte
Member # 13478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wecanbelovers22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
omg where i do i begin??? I have like da major crush on Hugh Jackman..cant resist a man with sexy sideburns and then i have dis crush on this girl in my dance class...wow what a hottie and then another on this boy but im sure he doesnt like me cause hes not interested in anyone and then i have this other obsession wit my us gov teacher...if only he was alittle bit younger!lol thats it for now...
Posts: 11 | From: New York City | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hehe
Neophyte
Member # 5505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hehe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yay! im dying to let this one out!
i have the BIGGEST crush on one of my managers. im 17 and he just turned 20 so age is def. not an issue. he just gives off a different vibe and when i look at him im just like DAMN!!! yeah wow that felt good*
anyways i cant have him so its pointless and SUCKS!

Posts: 36 | From: Houston, TX USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duelist
Neophyte
Member # 14471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duelist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, crush… (anyone know "crush" got the meaning it has in this context? Always confused me.)

Currently I have the hugest crush on my kind of ex boyfriend. We were together for four months during school and decided to take a breather for the summer (another four months), to figure out what we wanted from each other and possibly start up again in September.

He's seriously like no one I've ever met. We have so much in common (I know, very cliche, but also uncannily true), and he's probably the first person I've liked/dated who is worlds smarter than I am (I know that sounds terrible but if you'd met my other exes and past crushes you'd know what I mean). He also hates being like the crowd and goes out of his way to not fit into any stereotype (except nerd, that he fits into quite well ). He is also really freakin' cute (beautiful eyeshape, melting gaze and adorable smile) and has a nice butt.

I really want him to be mine again…quite badly. I hope it works out for us come school! *Fingers crossed for the next two months*

- Duelist

Posts: 37 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shuke
Neophyte
Member # 19156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I kinda feel weird being one of the only guys in this specific post...anyway...Hey...im karl, im 14 live just north of milwaukee, wisconsin. Its a pretty boring place here nothing to do during summer except go to summerfest *a huge music event lasting a week or 2* but my parents never let me go. I also play golf and volleyball. Theres a girl...kelly that goes to my school and ive had a crush on her for the past two years (since 7th grade...im going to be a freshman). I'm not one of the rediculously good-looking guys at my school but id say im alright appearance wise. But i think that 3/4 of the guys in my class which is like 50 have asked her to hang out like a movie (like a date) and shes said no to almost all of them (me being one of no's). Kelly is by far the nicest, sweetest, and hottest girl in our class and i really cant talk to her...id really like to but everytime the chance comes around i mess it up by...1. saying the wrong thing like talking about another girl 2. saying something too nerdy (im sorta nerdy not really...ive got a crew and we hang out and one of the guys in my crew likes her too, but hes sort of a dumbass around her like will come up and hug her when she really doesnt want to be hugged or always ask her out like everyday)you could consider her and i friends but not too close...anyway i get sorta of limp dick syndrome and a huge lack of confidence decides to ruin the chance i have to talk to her (sort of the runs on a big date, ya feel me?) so then i approach her and end up just saying "hey kelly...hows it goin" and the conversation just ends there like it hit a brick wall or something. ive got a question with a few sub questions i suppose...
1. What can i say to get her engaged in a non-dead end conversation thats not gonna make her bored or make me look like an idiot
2. How can i get rid of that lack of confidence that jumps in like rain on your wedding day
3. What can i tell her to let her know i want to be more than friends...and to see if she feels the same way about me
4. If she doesnt how can i get her to feel the same way...by the way im a nice guy, extremely smart, well dressed and fairly clean cut...good record with girls only because i dont have a record, never had a girl friend never been kissed, never done anything with a girl etc.
5. Do i talk to her friends or what just so they know im kinda cool or should i stay away from that concept? thought id share some personal info with yall...im 14 years old around 6'1" tall wear a shirt size medium but can fit into a small, i have been classified as fairly skinny according to a friend from school, weighing in at like 115, i wear a pair of Adidas Rod Lavers size 11, have looked at a little bit of porn maybe a cumulative total of about 2 hours in my life, have never had a girlfriend but have been attracted to a few girls, have never had any kind of sex but turned it down a few times, gotten a warning from the police for "disorderly conduct"(again dont ask), hate the police, have driven a car before, cant dance for my life, dont really go to many parties, never drank or smoked anything before, no drugs, i am fairly anal about the level of cleanliness of my room, when i grew up i wanted to be a police man (how ironic...)

I got some great advice from this Radiorandy guy check it out here http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/Forum3/HTML/005177.html

Posts: 9 | From: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ragdollxxbeauty
Activist
Member # 19134

Icon 6 posted      Profile for ragdollxxbeauty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh man..

i am in LOVE with jake gyllenhaal. haha <3

i love his killer smile, i love his geekiness, i love his body, i love his intelligence, i love everything about him..

he is HOT.

and hopefully i can take kirsten's place someday...

Posts: 40 | From: florida | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Londongirl
Activist
Member # 18235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Londongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shuke, if the advice you got was so great, why have you posted your question again?

It is against the user agreement on this board, and in my opinion is not a good way to get replies - it just annoys people.

------------------
Londongirl
Mature Student in Psychology(About to graduate - what do I do now??) Read about me here

[This message has been edited by Londongirl (edited 07-24-2004).]

Posts: 352 | From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shuke
Neophyte
Member # 19156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shuke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look london girl if you want to bitch about some 14 year old guy crushing on one of the most beautiful girls one could ever imagine...then find somewhere else to do because i dont want to screw it up and if i do im looking for a back-up plan, also theres never too much advice one can recieve, so go back to being a shrink.
Posts: 9 | From: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shuke, LondonGirl wasn't being rude or mean when she said that. It is against Scarleteen's guidelines to double post, and you agreed to that when you signed up. She was not trying to be mean, she was giving you a reminder in case maybe you hadn't caught that part. You're right, there is no such thing as too much advice, but double posting is illegal on scarleteen. Plenty of people will post on your topic in time, OK?
Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.