Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Relationships » Crush Me (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Crush Me
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crushes can be awful, wonderful, dizzying, frustrating, and everything in between. Got a crush right now? Nursing an old one?

Let it out here. You'll feel better.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh boy. Where do I begin.

My main let-me-marry-him-now crush is this guy named Matt from my school. He's way too old for me, and he has a girlfriend. All I can do is dream about him (which I do all too often). *sigh* I love 'im though...

My other please-let-me-nip-it-in-the-bud crush is this guy whom I shall call Johnny. He's a whole lot like me in so many ways. He listens to the same music (Diana Krall), he's cute, in my opinion and my opinion only, he's smart, he helps me with math, it's just so amazing. But if this were to develop into a full blown crush, the only product would be disaster.

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone who reads my personal work in other places is sick and tired of hearing about my ridiculous movie-star crush on Edward Norton.

But as far as I'm concerned, he gives new meaning to a term I use at home often: geekalicious. I don't know why I'm so smitten, it's inexplicable really, but I am. I try not to fight it.

See, I'm 30 years old and I still get crushes. Ain't life grand?

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TigressQueen
Neophyte
Member # 9

Icon 12 posted      Profile for TigressQueen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My main crush is so cute, and funny, and sweet, and one of my closest friends. He's everything I usually end up looking for in a guy, tall, good-looking, intelligent, caring, single, can make me laugh, brighten my mood, and he's unique in his own way. Unfortunately, he just sees me as a friend, and though I have tried to hint at him that I liked him...it didn't work, but I don't want to mess up our friendship so I must content myself with staring at him from afar and wishing and waiting. I'm also the girl that he goes to for girl advice, but I just wish that for once, the girl he was talking about was me...
Posts: 3 | From: Northern California | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitten
Neophyte
Member # 36

Icon 12 posted      Profile for kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, first and foremost, I have a serious crush on my boyfriend Jason. He's sweet, he's honest about the important things, he shares his feelings when he's ready (like the side I know he shares with only me), and I connect with him on a level I've never had with anyone before. He's the only guy I've been able to talk to into the morning hours, or we can sit there and not say anything at all and still leave feeling like it was the best conversation we've ever had.
He's my one and only crush...

...along with Rob Lowe. *tehe* Oh, mmm, I lust after that man! I never have crushes on celebrities, but he's the one exception.
How about you guys? Got any healthy little sins?

------------------
Janice
=^..^=
Meow, baby!

Posts: 9 | From: Saint Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfrgrl
Neophyte
Member # 50

Icon 8 posted      Profile for surfrgrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
right now I'm in "love" with this one guy named Scott. I have liked him for about an year. He is the cutest guy in the band. We are both Leos. We both liked swimming and surfing. I was better at both though. He was a little older than me. We went on this Disney Trip w/ the band together and flirted the whole time. We almost kissed. I will be going to High School next year. He isn't. Even the year after next we won't be going to the same school. I loved this guy and we won't ever be able to be with each other. Yesterday, after talking on-line for forever, I invited him to the movies with my friends. He said he would be going wth me. Today, he told me he couldn't go b/c he was in trouble woth his parents. What he didn't know was that I was in trouble too. I wasn't allowed to go any where. I had talked my parents to going to the movies with this guy. The deal was that I had to do everything my parents said to do( walk the dog everyday, wash dishes, wash the dog, vacume, etc.). Now I still have to do all those chores with the weight of a brokenheart, with out my reward of maybe a kiss from him, or that sincer look of his. The point is this: Guys are so unpredictable.
Posts: 15 | From: jax, fla.usa | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitten
Neophyte
Member # 36

Icon 8 posted      Profile for kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ugh!

How unfair! Little twirp! hehe, just kidding

Guys are unpredictable. For a lot of past dates I've had, unless they were calling from their cell phone one block away from your house on their way there, if they make plans with you, don't expect it to be a solid promise. :P

------------------
Janice
=^..^=
Meow, baby!

Posts: 9 | From: Saint Charles, MO, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn damn damn. I dreamt about Johnny last night. It was so beautiful. There was Diana Krall music playing (hehe) and we were sitting next to each other. We suddenly just put out arms around each other, and began rocking to the music. I still remember how he felt, how he looked, everything about the dream. We didn't care who saw us, or anything.
Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hotchik
Neophyte
Member # 63

Icon 9 posted      Profile for hotchik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have liked this guy Jeff since the first day of school. first he had a girlfriend, they broke up, then he had an OLDER girlfriend, he dumped her, but i don't know if he likes me. i think he is SOOO hot, and i am so into him. if i had one wish it would be that he liked me!! that, and magic powers so i could have all the clothes i want.
Posts: 1 | From: Alamo, California, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Butter_Bee
Neophyte
Member # 211

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Butter_Bee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh good...another one of my long essay stories. (sorry everyone).
hmmmmm..where do I begin....ummm..I am totally head over heels for my best guy friend!!!. I dont know if he likes me and Im too freakin' scared to tell him that I do. Everything he does just makes me like him more.....I have no idea what to do but I guess just have a huge crush on him!!!!. Well I guess thats it....hey this wasnt that long. LOL.
~*TOODLES*~
~*~*~*Butter_Bee*~*~*~

Posts: 18 | From: California | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BabyAngel84
Activist
Member # 233

Icon 12 posted      Profile for BabyAngel84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This guy Erik...he's 18 and really really hott..i've posted a few topics bout my delema with him...well i like him a lot..but am in a way confused bout what he thinks of me..i plan on stoppin by his house to talk to him and say hi...then i'll like him even more..u should see the way he looks at me when i talk to him! i like him, and have done stuff with him b4(NO SEX) but i haven't gone out with him in a month and since schools out and he's graduated i have no clue what'll happen with us...oh well...felt good to get it out..bye
Posts: 161 | From: Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink_Lemonade_03
Activist
Member # 277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink_Lemonade_03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have two crushes at the moment but neither of them are very serious. I know one of them likes me but the other isn't single. I can still flirt...
Posts: 140 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Activist
Member # 374

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Ophelia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it's not a crush anymore! i'm in love with my dude...he is the sweetest thing, possibly on the face of the earth! i remember the first time i saw him, almost two years ago. funny, i remember EVERYTHING...what he was wearing, what time it was, what day it was, where it was....EVERYTHING. and i can't stop gushing about him! (as you can probably tell) sad thing, is that now, i have the chance to be with him, but i can't, and i am so sad. and what makes it worse is that he is outta the country for the next two months and i miss him terribly! *sigh*
anyway, that was the end of my spilling
PS...Mophead, i know what you are going through! But dreams are the sweetest things aren't they?

Posts: 72 | From: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So there was this guy named Ty. Now im not too sure i can say i was in love with him but i did love him. We never exactly had a relationship, a romantic one, but we were very very close friends. I dreamed about him most nights and fantasized in the day. He was very nice to me whie we were friends.

Then i made a big boo boo and told someone something about him. I broke his trust. But what i did was not nearly as bad as what he did. He told everyone i was lying so i could make him look bad. Then he hit me. Now i think he is completely crazy. He even dropped out of school , not cuz of me though.

Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*sonia*
Neophyte
Member # 367

Icon 4 posted      Profile for *sonia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh dear, where can i begin? well i was just introduced to my best friend's friend from a nearby city. his name is brent and he's adorable to this day; i've known him for a week today. so our only means of communication now is by email, since he's been really busy with work. so on our emails we pretty much told each other that we like each other. the issues here are that he drinks very often, which is something that he knows i really don't like, and that we still haven't met but we intend to. he's so nice and considerate and that's why i can't tell if this is just a friendship or if he wants something more... and i don't know if i can accept his friends cause they are all screwed up mentally and they're a bad influence to him. a lot of circumstances are working against us and i don't know anymore!!! please help!!!
Posts: 16 | From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Etch
Activist
Member # 182

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Etch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, sounds like you have a decision to make Sonia. I believe it would be unfair to this guy if you went into a relationship and and di not accept his friends from the very start. And how do you mean screwed up mentaly? And if so many things are working against it and you feel it is too much to deal with then maybe it was just not meant to be. be friends and move on to a new crush.

And i seriously suggest getting to know this guy a whole lot more before start even wanting to change who he is. When i went into the relationship with my current boyfriend i knew he had a lot of problems including most of the ones you mentioned plus some others. I didnt try and change him but i let him know how i felt about the things he does. And i wouldnt let him or his friends do them around me, or tell me about it. I became a positive influence on him and now he rarely (if ever) does those things i dont like. and i didnt even try. And trus me no one has more screwed up friends then my guy. But i love each and every one of them.

Posts: 523 | From: Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PEZgirl
Activist
Member # 394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PEZgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well i've had a crush on this guy (we'll call him Bob) since my freshman year in high school. I'm now a senior. The thing that attracted me to him most was he could make me laugh all the time and he was just adorable. The only problem was was that he didn't even really know who i was and he was "too cool" for my and i was totally not his type. Plus i had a boyfriend and my best friend like him too. Well after awhile i kinda gave up on ever getting him and continued with my boyfriend. Me and my boyfriend broke up after about 2 years. It was the worst break up ever. Well me and Bob were in the summer muscial together and we kinda got closer. And finally in the fall we took a band trip and on the way home from it i ended up sitting next to him. We talked the whole time about anything and everything. We started spending a lot of time together and then he asked me out. Of course i said yes and we are still going out right now. I still have a huge crush on him and he is the sweetest guy ever. I never thought he would go out with me in a million years. So don't ever let someone tell you that you can never be with your crush!

------------------
"I'll never forget how much you hurt by leaving, or maybe how much i hurt myself fot staying"

Posts: 43 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*sonia*
Neophyte
Member # 367

Icon 7 posted      Profile for *sonia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awwww, thanks so much Etch!!! you really helped me out a lot there. now i agree and i think it's really important to get to know brent first before trying to influence him more. i wrote him an email saying that i don't like the idea of him drinking so much (he likes to drink w/his friends every weekend and his one "friend" is a harsh player, drinker, just one overall proven to be screwed up person. brent's definitely not like him) but that's his thing and definitely not mine. i said i don't want to change him but i recommend him to stop. you're right i've only known him for a week and it's best to slow down, even if i gotta do whatever it takes to keep my head below those dreamy-boy-land clouds. i am a harsh rusher when it comes to these things... true, lots of things are workin against us but i wanna get to know him a lot more cause i truly believe this is the start of something good. again thanks so much Etch!!!
Posts: 16 | From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jayjers
Activist
Member # 382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jayjers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Of course there is my BoyFriend Jay.... He's Sweet, adorable, funny, sensative, built, has GREEN EYES (Melts), and the best smile. His SIMPLE SMILE makes me wanna give him big kisses. But then again he has an attitude prob. He think he's invinsable and whenever we're around other people he tries to show off. If it weren't for that I don't think I could have a crush on anyone else.... but I do (if you've read my other post you'd already know)... Its Sumners.. He's also Sweet, Adorable, Funny, Sensative, built, and has a to die for Smile. His flaw: He has a girlfriend- YUCK! And she lives with him therefore me and him never get to hang out unless she's at class or back home. We live in the same apartments and work together, but still only get to see each other for like 10 minutes each day (unless we work the same shift) and if niether of us are working then we don't see each other at all that day. I sound like a terrible person for liking two guys...right??
Posts: 50 | From: K-Town Tn | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mentalxashtray
Activist
Member # 416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mentalxashtray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh.. I have one huge crush right now. Even though I have a boyfriend, so I feel bad. But I have a feeling this guy is going to dump me at the end of the summer, or vice versa, if not earlier. Because we barely see each other. Anyways.

His name is Steve. Almost the whole year we would tease-flirt with each other in gym. One of those kind of those guys who always cheers you up after a horrible day.

In my yearbook, he put the nicest thing. Keep in mind that I wear things like spiked chains and lots of black, etc.

"Blacks okay.. if your color blind.
The devil's okay.. if you're anti-christ.
Collars are okay.. if you're a dog.
And Marilyn Manson is okay.. if you're deaf.

But you're you and that's okay.

My, myself, + Steve."

I almost fell over when I read that. And I'm a huge loser, so all I said to him about it was "I don't like Marilyn Manson!" .. he knew I was joking around with him. But I do hate him. And I'm not Anti-Christ and do not worship the devil, to clear up an questions.

Anyway, later I went up to him and said "Thanks for not putting anything mean in my year book." He went into quiet/shy mode and said something like "Yeah.", and avoided eye contact with me. Go me, I made myself look like a bigger dork!

Last night I had a dream. And he was in it. It starts out weird, so don't think its really a huge sex-PDA thing. I'm walking around the school, looking for a locker, because I hadn't been assigned one. So I go up to my friend, JoAnn, and ask her if I can have a locker next to hers. People and constantly pulling up my fishnets, because even though their tights, on of legs keeps sagging to my ankles. So while I'm talking to JoAnn, someone comes behind me and pulls up the fistnet, nice and snug so it won't fall down. I turn around and: who is it?! Steve, of course. I say something like "dude", and hug him around the waist, pushing him into the lockers behind us. He laughs, and I snuggle him like an idiot and say "I missed you, man." And he like ever so gently set her arms on my back and says "I missed you too." Then we go off to his locker. And I'm like "I'll just get a locker next to you." and he mumbles something like "yeah" when he's busy trying to get his combination to work. And then it got weirder. I couldn't get a locker next to him, but the reason was because there were only four lockers between his and the wall. So I said "Damnit, I can't. Only four lockers." He's like, "So just carry your backpack around. I can't get my locker to work so that's what I'm doing." So we start walking around. We have no clue what we're doing, because we missed the morning orientation, so we go into a random empty classroom. Because their all empty. And we sit their talking and he says something really sweet, but GRUMBLE I forget what it is (::crryyy::). Well, he says something while looking down and smiling, and he's joking, and is like "You know, I'd beat you up if you weren't so cute and dainty." I laugh, and for some reason I had taken my left shoe. Which is vinyl boot, clunky platform. He sits down at a random desk and I slam the shoe down in front of him and said "And if I weren't so 'dainty', as you put it, I'd beat you up." He looks at the shoe, because he knows I'm capable of kicking him with it. And is like "Er..uh." It was funny. He looks so cute when he says stuff like that. Anyways. We leave, deserting our backpacks, and walk around more. Eventually, it seems we split up but really he's behind me. I/We go back to the classroom to get the backpack, and these second graders look up at us and ask "Are you guys skipping school or something?" Steve wraps his arms around my waist playfully and tells them no. We start to get all our stuff up and then..

GRR! I woke up. And immediately hopped on the boards. But, as you can see, I have very odd dreams. This is one of the extremely normals ones. Scary, right? Of course. I'm done rambling. Tah.

------------------
"So what do we do now?"
"We go forward."
"Together?"
"Always."

[This message has been edited by mentalxashtray (edited July 13, 2000).]

Posts: 62 | From: Here. I assume.. that you're there. | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Falcon
Neophyte
Member # 483

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I won't say that crushes are fun, or funny. I know the one I have is a killer. I have had a crush on a girl from school for years, we are like really good friends and all but it just don't work, us going out.
Posts: 1 | From: Marietta, OH, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekz
Neophyte
Member # 286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Etch:
Then he hit me. Now i think he is completely crazy. He even dropped out of school

STAY AWAYYYY FROM HIM! don't let him get another chance to put his hands on you,,, thats was wrong of him...

My Crush is sweet so far...
He's so cute... i think about him MOST of the time...
He knows i like him... he's says he likes me too....
I just hope good comes out of it all if we decide to persue a relationship

Posts: 14 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 78

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bettie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The dreaded best friends syndrome.-starpoet

At least the REO Speedwagon song, "Can't Fight This Feeling Any Longer", isn't popular today. We could just quote the whole thing here.

Posts: 1060 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d1TzY8
Activist
Member # 372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d1TzY8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Casey...is all I need to say. I feel it's more than a crush. I have like him since i was in the 7th grade...Im now entering the 11th. Although he has a g/f..he is aware of me liking him, and is sweet as can be. Everyone laughs at me cause "ill never get him" or "...the day you get him..."
I have felt nothing but love since I first met him. For some reason, whenever I am sad, frustrated or hurt, I just call and talk to him, and he's kinda like MY mentor, he gives me advice, EVERYTHING! He's like a best friend! And I know it will probably be nothing, but it is soooo more than a 'crush'.
I love Casey!

Posts: 316 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crushes...that word could describe my whole life! People crushing on me, me crushing on the same people and then not finding out until you're done crushing...My most awful crush has just been cured. I've known this guy for three years and we went out but we broke up after three months (I dumped him because I just wasn't happy with myself) and a year later I'm STILL crushing on him. Fortunatly, he did a really jerky thing and poof! I couldn't care less except I hope that him and Da Bitch get together and have lots of babies to torment them. Okay so maybe I COULD care less, but still....

Brittany

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stutter
Neophyte
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stutter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh, here we go. I am in the throes of the most intense crush I've ever had. This guy is just gorgeous - he's everything I've ever said I like in a guy. There's the superficial stuff - he has black hair and blue eyes, which I've always had a weakness for, and, oh, cheekbones to die for. He has the best taste in clothes (sort of demi-goth - and you should see him in a pair of vinyl trousers - that's an image I really shoudn't dwell on, it's not good for my mental health ). And his taste in music is just *impeccable*. Even my most cynical friend was bowled over by him. Whenever I'm around him, I have this permanent stupid grin on my face. He's so easy to talk to,a nd he just makes me feel so good about everything.

I think I should shut up now, I've raved for quite long enough

jen

Posts: 5 | From: Perth. WA. Australia | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tracee
Neophyte
Member # 567

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tracee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love venting about crushes anyways, here's mine:

his name is matthew, he's around my age, dark brown, scruffy hair, green/olive eyes
the first time i saw him he was stacking bananna's (we worked at the supermarket then hehe), and the first time i talked to him i asked him how much was the tomatoes He smiled and said he wasn't sure, but he thought it was 2.49 (bargain!) hehe
After that i was hooked

it's been about 8 months, and i can't get him out of my mind. I don't work there anymore but everytime i see him i melt!
i'd LOVE to ask him out sometime, but i'm as shy and shy comes!

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well.. I haven't heard of a Mike on here yet so I guess my man is super special! I am always looking for an opportunity to brag about our relationship. Thanks Miz.Scarlet for opening up this topic!! :-)

Where to begin?? Ahh.. yes...

I have had a crush on my boyfriend for 7 years now! It may seem a long time but... Oh my.. time flies when you are with Mike!! You see, his family moved here from Hawaii when I was in 4th grade <mike was in 5th grade> His mom ended up being my girlscout leader and so I got to know Mike better throughout the years. Now just last year, we were at a Easter Egg Hunt at the Governors Mansion <He's in boyscouts and our troops were volunteering> and we just started flirting with each other. I guess you could say that I was really really REALLY happy about that! We started talking a lot more the next few days and then March 30,1999 he asked me out! I was thrilled! We got into a really deep talk one time and he said that he had a crush on me for 4 years before we started dating. I am glad we never mentioned anything to anyone about our crushes because now we are more mature and are able to handle a relationship without any of those stupid kiddie arguments. We have been dating for a 1 1/2 years almost now and I am totally happy! He is in New York this week and he called me tonight and it was totally great to hear his voice! I am going out of town tomorrow so I probably won't see him for another week even though he comes back on Saturday. Mike can have a temper but that is only because he has ADD. I know how to handle it because my 12 year old brother has Bipolar Disorder. But he can also be the sweetest, most sensitive guy. And I do tend to get jealous sometimes because I know a lot of girls envy me and do like Mike.. but I shouldnt get jealous because I know he is only into me. I know a lot of guys say this but... Mike and I made a PROMISE a definite Promise to each other never to cheat on one another. We are so totally against it. But I just love him so much... And hopefully we will be together for a long time!

------------------
Give it all you got.. and if that doesn't work, give it some more!!!

Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daisyluv
Activist
Member # 446

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Daisyluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
aww me and crushes first of all of my major crush which is on my bf today (friday) is our 5 month anniversary. And just thinking of him makes me smile and how he can make me laugh is the best and gawd he is so hot
and well of course I got those little crushes too Like today I saw the cutest guy walking down the street and wow knock me over with 10 foot pole. Wish I found out his name. and of course movie stars I like Mattew Broadrick who actually my bf looks like but i didn't notice that till we were dating for 3 months. aww gawd crushes what would we ever do without them? I mean their the best, and kick *** awesome *hehe*

------------------
*~ Daisy ~*

Love ya wheelbarrow & wheelbarrows full

Posts: 123 | From: My House, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink_Lemonade_03
Activist
Member # 277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink_Lemonade_03     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh this is strange. When I last posted here I had two crushes and now those crushes are completely gone. I am kind of interested in this guy at Summer theatre. He's in his 20s and seems really nice. And there's this kid who's just going into his Freshman year that has a crush on me. It's too cute. And I saw my old crush, Woody, tonight! And he was like WOW look at her. *smile* Yea me! Woody still think's I'm hot. Now if only I could find a way to talk to him and get to know him. Too bad he's away at college. Maybe he'll come to the play again!!!!
Posts: 140 | From: Michigan | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Musickat01
Activist
Member # 272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Musickat01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pink_Lemonade_03:
Oh this is strange. When I last posted here I had two crushes and now those crushes are completely gone.

Well see, that is totally normal!!! Sometimes, crushes come and go. I had A LOT of little crushes going on throughtout the years but Mike was my HUGE crush!!

------------------
Give it all you got.. and if that doesn't work, give it some more!!!

Posts: 145 | From: Dover, Delaware USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
~jess~
Activist
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ~jess~     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is really old but who cares, right? I have a maajor crush on this guy named matt who is older then me. I've posted about him maney times. I like him a lot and dream about being with him but it would be weird. I had his mom for a teacher last year, for science, which was also sex ed, it would just be weird.

------------------
i love matt

Posts: 278 | From: Oregon | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daydreamer24
Activist
Member # 5578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daydreamer24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Whoooooo! I'm a crush fanatic! Having a crush is definitely fun and worry-free (erm... most of the time ). I kinda like dreaming about my friend's cousin right now. He's a grade younger than me, but that's okay. When I'm around him I don't even notice. It's great being with him.

Although in a few weeks I'll probably have moved on and will have a new crush, that's okay, it's just something to look forward to and yet another person to lust over

------------------
Don't mess with Texas.

Posts: 1619 | From: TEXAS | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star1120
Activist
Member # 1624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for star1120     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oi vey!

i started rehearsals for a play at the beginning of this month. there's this boy in it who's around my age, but he's a senior in H.S. (i graduated june 2001). my best friend did a show with him last year and thought he was a jerk. for whatever reason i felt like i should prove her wrong. i thought he was cute, and at first, he was really quiet and seemed like he was "too cool" to laugh with the rest of the cast a lot of the time. i thought he was cute and that he needed breaking down. so i assigned myself a job. i was going to get this boy to talk to me.
i started with general facial gestures as a "hey" when he'd pass or we'd look at eachother. then maybe i'd crack a smile.
for a while when i'd try to be funny, he's kinda stand there looking at me like he was "too cool" to laugh. so i'd look him in the eye and continue talking... i'd see it in his eyes first, then he'd crack a smile, then finally give in and laugh.
after breaking down his "cool" complex, he's just as goofy as i am! he's a funny kid. aaannnddd i started to take interest. *smacks forehead* all it takes is a cute guy to be funny and he's got my full attention!
oh well! *shrugs*

Posts: 183 | From: ohio, usa | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
towel42
Activist
Member # 3118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for towel42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aaaasssss usual, I have a crush on a guy out of my league. I'm 17, he's 25, and the lead singer of one of my favorite bands. I've met him a bunch of times though, and talked to him plenty, he's just such a cool, deep guy, *really* intense. He's one of those guys that's hard to look in the eye, it makes you forget what you were gonna say, hee hee. He's cute as hell, and writes the best lyrics, and dear GOD his voice when he sings. *dies* I just think he's so great, me and him have a similar personality, if he wasn't so damn out of my league...grr! He recognizes my face when he sees me, but I only see him a couple of times every few months so he doesn't really remember my name and ARGH it drives me crazy. Damn you Crush Gods! Aaaargh! *weeps in a corner*

------------------
"We are different kids with the same heartbeat/we got one pulse running through the streets/they are our arteries/I am part of this." -The Distillers-

"I'm alright, I'm gonna make it, even if I gotta fake it..." -Sugarcult-

"If I wanted to drink my own piss, I'd pee in a cup!" -a friend on MGD beer.

Posts: 256 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.