Donate Now

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Pre Cum and Manual Sex?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pre Cum and Manual Sex?
Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliviex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My boyfriend KIND OF fingered me about 2 days ago. It's not really fingering cause I'm not sure if he even went in... Anyways, I'm just scared that I can get pregnant that way..?

I touched his penis and gave him a handjob and I'm actually kind of blurred about what happened. I'm not sure to be honest. We were really caught up in the moment. He came over my stomach while I gave him a handjob and he was playing with my clit/kind of fingering me..? It was his first time so he was kind of clueless.

After that we got cleaned up and he was still in the mood so we did it again but this time he came in my mouth. The problem is that I gave him a handjob again and the precum was on my fingers. I was guiding him so I'm not sure if the precum got into my vulva. I got some saliva as lubricant before fingering myself for a few seconds. Would that have got the precum off?

Is there a chance I could be pregnant? I'm 15. My period is due in about 5 days but I'm quite irregular. I have had a sore lower back starting this morning (I usually have it during my period). There is little-no discharge on my undies. But I've been feeling tired (for a whole week- even before it happened). Am I just PMS-ing?

Posts: 15 | From: Malaysia | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Aliviex, and welcome to the boards.

The information you're asking about is all contained or linked here: This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer

We're happy to talk with you about whether you feel comfortable, confident and ready for these kinds of sex, and what things you can do - like using barriers - to take care of your sexual health, if you like.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aliviex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Another question, my vagina has been really dry... Does that mean that my period is coming soon? [Smile]
Posts: 15 | From: Malaysia | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Aliviex,

There is not a way for us to predict when your period is coming. However, you may want to give this a read:
Honorably Discharged: A Guide to Vaginal Secretions

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

Thank you so much [Smile] I feel much better now knowing that I dont actually pose a pregnancy risk. I guess I just have to wait for my period now :/
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome [Smile]

If the wait is making you anxious, you can always try out some self care:
Self-Care a La Carte

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

My period still hasn't come [Frown] Should I be worried?
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You said it's due about 4 days from now and that you're quite irregular. Why would you be worried that it hasn't come yet?

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

Maybe I'm just trying to freak myself out. If it doesn't come this month, should I go get a pregnancy test? I feel as if my body is telling myself that I'm not pregnant but I keep convincing myself I am through the "pregnancy symptoms" that may have been there since my first period.
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have a sense of why you'd try to make yourself worry like that? I think that's what you'd want to focus on here, to see if you can figure out the source of that and work on breaking that habit.
Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

I've always been a worrier. When I've got something strange happening to my body, I would research relentlessly on the Internet for the answer. I would not rest until the problem cleared up [Frown]
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

I can see two different issues in what you've just written.

First, we strongly suggest you stop searching on the internet for health-related things. It's a really bad plan! For a start, a lot of that kind of stuff on the internet is full of inaccuracies and misinformation - obviously, no-one wants that. On top of that, any of us who are not medically trained just don't have the detailed knowledge required to interpret medical information properly: for any small symptoms, we can find an endless list of medical conditions that we Might have, and then somehow in our heads it starts seeming possible or likely that we have any number of scary or unpleasant things. A healthcare professional, however, will know straight away why it can't be those things. Attempting to self-diagnose is a bad plan that doesn't get the real answer and just creates lots more worry.

Whenever we have concerns about our body, finding out what's going on is a reasonable and sensible response. So, when you have concerns, a good course of action is to see a healthcare professional. Do you have someone you can see?

Additionally, if you're finding that you regularly get very worried about very small changes in your body, that's also something you can talk to a healthcare provider about. They can help you manage that worry.

--------------------

Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

Thanks for the advice [Smile] Additionally, I've been really stressed about my period/pregnancy thing. Can you please help?
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

I'm unsure what sort of help you're looking for - we've already given you information, and we can't magic away stress for anyone (including ourselves!), as much as we'd like to sometimes. What help are you wishing for?

--------------------

Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

Should I be worried about this at all? My tummy does look bigger...
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Again, This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer

The worry you're feeling is telling you something, telling you that you need something differently from how it is: for example, maybe you're not yet comfortable with the kinds of sexual activity you had, or maybe you need some mental healthcare to help you with the underlying worries you have. We're happy to talk with you about identifying what you need and how to act on it; we can't and won't talk with people about pregnancy fears themselves.

--------------------

Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

Honestly, I don't think I'm ready. I've told my boyfriend that and we've agreed to slow down quite a bit. I'm much calmer now and I just hope my period comes soon! [Smile]
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

That's a good thing to realise.

If you need any tips or help on doing the slowing down, or talking to your boyfriend about it, we're very happy to connect you with the information we have on the site and to talk with you about it.

--------------------

Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

I've just got my period. Thanks for the help x
Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

My period is fairly light for some reason? Is there a problem? [Frown]
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sometimes periods start light and get heavier, and some cycles there can just be a lighter flow. Bodies are a bit unpredictable that way, they won't always do what we expect them to do. A slightly lighter period (if it even is lighter than usual, given you just started) is not anything to be concerned about.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aliviex
Neophyte
Member # 110428

Could light periods indicate pregnancy? Please help, I'm so scared all over again.
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

This Is Your Pregnancy Scare Answer

--------------------

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.