Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Ejaculation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ejaculation
wanderingsnowflake
Neophyte
Member # 101919

Icon 9 posted      Profile for wanderingsnowflake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am freaking out right now... please please help! I thought I had well and truly gotten over pregnancy anxiety since the last time I posted.

Over the pass few weeks my boyfriend and I have participated in dry sex both in our underwear, but now I am not sure if it can be considered dry sex.

This is where my dilemma begins....

He always wears underwear and ensures his genitals are covered and I wear cotton panties. Over the pass few times we have been having dry sex he has ejaculated in his underwear and the semen fluid has gotten through his underwear and through to mine which is near the area of my vaginal opening. We did not think this posed a pregnancy risk BUT after reading this article titled http://www.scarleteen.com/article/abuse_assault/pregnancy_scared - Pregnancy Scared.... I am not entirely convinced

This is because of this section in the article that does pose a pregnancy risk:
There was not direct genital-to-genital sex or contact, but someone with a penis DID ejaculate inside a vagina or directly on or very near a vulva (like on or around the anus).

In the activity we committed there was no direct genital to genital sex or contact BUT he did ejaculate through his underwear and the fluids definitely went through to my underwear both are cotton which would mean the liquid contacted my vagina/vulva.

In the past few days I have been getting streaks and streaks of vaginal bleeding and this morning I woke up with my pantyliner soaked in light pink blood, I am freaking out this is implantation bleeding. It has been occurring over 4 days. My last period started on the 2nd or 3rd earlier this month which makes me midcycle (having a cycle of around 30 days). I thought it was safe if we had underwear on but now I am not sure if that only refers to precum and vaginal fluids NOT full ejaculation, and as he ejaculated near the vulva there will be a risk of pregnancy

PLEASE HELP ME, I am confused and feel very alone, I am extremely stressed out after these 4 days of light pink bleeding with clear discharge.

Posts: 12 | From: Australia | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanderingsnowflake
Neophyte
Member # 101919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanderingsnowflake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know what to do... and I am sitting here in tears please please someone out there help me.
Posts: 12 | From: Australia | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the sentence you're concerned about: "... someone with a penis DID ejaculate inside a vagina or directly on or very near a vulva..." When any kind of clothing, including underwear, is in between, that is NOT direct contact.

http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/54/t/000465.html

You Cannot Become Pregnant When You Have Pants On

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanderingsnowflake
Neophyte
Member # 101919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanderingsnowflake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much Redskies, so regardless of how much fluid there was on my underwear from his ejaculate, there was no risk of pregnancy because he had his underwear on and so did I even if he fully ejaculated and it was really wet.... am I correct? Thank you and I have read those articles over and over again before posting be.... I just needed to clarify

Sorry I think I misunderstood that sentence... so what the sentence was saying was that if the male ejaculated directly on the vagina and although their genitals did not touch the vagina there was no barrier so it is still a risk.... is this interpretation correct?

Thank you so much again [Big Grin]

wanderingsnowflake
Neophyte
Member # 101919

I would also like to tell you I will definitely be having a discussion with my boyfriend about this... so I do not get anxiety on ejaculation going through underwear again and how comfortable I am with it all! THANK YOU and thank you for calming me down [Smile]
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're correct on all of that.

Talking with your boyfriend sounds like a really good idea. Just give us a nudge if you need any help with that [Smile]

[ 05-20-2014, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: Redskies ]

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanderingsnowflake
Neophyte
Member # 101919

There is one more question I wanted to ask if the activity where genital to genital rubbing was quite vigorous and touching/fingering outside the underwear occurred following that where wet cloths could have been pushed in further, would there be any difference? (all this time all genitals were covered)!

Also what if only one person was wearing their underwear (full ejaculation) would it also be the same response, I just want to be sure?

Sorry, I am just very very anxious and I am afraid to talk to anyone about it and over the past few months Scarleteen has been my go to [Smile]

Thank you so much again, this really lifted a lot of my anxiety

wanderingsnowflake
Neophyte
Member # 101919

I hope I am correct on the above message ... and do you have any idea how to start such a conversation with my boyfriend...?
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

I've given you the information that you need for you to be sure of the answers to your questions.

http://www.scarleteen.com/this_is_your_pregnancy_scare_answer

When you or your boyfriend have something that you want to talk about with each other, how does that usually go? Also, have you seen Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner ? There are suggestions in there for having these kinds of conversations. Anything there strike you as particularly useful or particularly difficult?

--------------------

wanderingsnowflake
Neophyte
Member # 101919

That's okay... we just had a talk about the incidences and we both agreed that it was time may be we stopped doing all this and take a step back even if it didn't present any risks as we now understand.

We do feel a bit silly thinking that sperm could travel through two pairs of underwear and all the way up without any penetration.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for clearing everything up and sorry for misunderstanding the direct ejaculation on vagina... I think I just freaked out!

We are happy to say we will be a lot safer now with all the knowledge and if we do choose to engage in further activities will do so with a lot more caution! Thank you Redskies so much for replying so promptly! Thank you Scarleteen!

Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Glad that you've been able to sort out what you need with this so you don't freak out [Smile] You're welcome.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.