Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Need Some Clarification Please!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Some Clarification Please!
eca93
Neophyte
Member # 110084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eca93     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me and a study buddy were having a study date and we had some small talk and things heated up, but we decided not to have a fling because we were both virgins but we did have manual sex together ( both only in underwear ).

I read that manual sex does not pose any pregnancy risk but I am having a crisis because that person has been having pregnancy sickness like naussia, loss of appetite and vomiting.

The activity that we engaged in involved me rubbing her genitals over her underwear and her stroking my genitals over mine, but many times I had to adjust my own genitals and I had pre-cum on the finger i was rubbing her with, I also ejaculated in my underwear while she was stroking me.

I never penetrated her with my finger.

My questions are:

-Is there a risk from this activity?

-Could the ejaculation in the end transferred to her hand and onto her vaginal entrance?

I read all of the articles and blogs, but I wanted more clarification please

PS: the reason why I am so worried is that I don't have any feeling for her and she is showing some pregnancy symptoms and it was a one time thing only.

Posts: 11 | From: x | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi ace777, and welcome to the boards.

You've already told us the answer to your questions, from your own reading [Smile]

If you need to review the information, you could try this: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/10/t/002611.html

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eca93
Neophyte
Member # 110084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eca93     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes,

Could you clarify these for me:

1.The only way I could make someone pregnant is if I ejaculate within her vagina, I ejaculate directly on her vagina, or I rub her bare vaginal area with heavily ejaculate filled hands?

2. even a single article of clothing can make any kind of non penetrative sex risk free, even if i ejaculate directly on a persons panties.

Posts: 11 | From: x | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi ace,

One point #1, yes, that's correct. On point #2, yes, with the exception of something like a thong that provides very little coverage/could have shifted in such a way that it was no longer acting as a barrier. But that was not the case in your situation, so the risk level has not changed.

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eca93
Neophyte
Member # 110084

Thanks Guys, You have a really good community over here...

I hope I will not be the only person in the world who has gotten someone pregnant this way.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.