Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » am i pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: am i pregnant?
karlenepsychedelia
Neophyte
Member # 109889

Icon 9 posted      Profile for karlenepsychedelia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
in february me & a friend had sex, but we used a condom. he took it off so i could go down on him but then after i finished we went at it again & he was barely in me unprotected for a couple seconds (i'm not sure if there was any pre-cum). then i told him to another condom on & he did. the only time he came was after we finished fooling around and when i went down on him again. i told him about how i was concerned about it & he said i was fine because he wasn't even in me unprotected (it felt like he kinda was but i wasn't sure because it was my first time having sex & i was already kinda sore) 3 weeks later i got my regular period on time, but it was the very last week of February & it went into March for about 3 days. i guess that period counted as the period for March as well because i didn't get another period that month. now, i was supposed to get my period today, but i still haven't gotten it, my boobs are a little sore & they usually get sore before my period. i'm having some yellowish discharge when i wipe, but i'm also having clearish discharge with white spots. also, i think a reason why my period is late is because i think i ovulated about a week later than i was supposed to. this has been really bothering me, & i cant stop worrying.
Posts: 16 | From: Denver Colorado | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi karelene,
Are you referring to the same worries that you had in this thread: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/54/t/000362/p/1.html#000000

If so, the answers and advice we gave there still stand, and we ask that users not make multiple posts about the same question.

[ 04-01-2014, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karlenepsychedelia
Neophyte
Member # 109889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karlenepsychedelia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
but i'm concerned about the period i had last month. i mean is it normal for a period to ”overlap” like that?
Posts: 16 | From: Denver Colorado | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do you mean is it normal to start in one month and end in another? If so, yes, that's normal

[ 04-01-2014, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karlenepsychedelia
Neophyte
Member # 109889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karlenepsychedelia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
okay thanks! i think i'm just panicking a little too much. besides, if i was pregnant it would already be 2 months & i'm pretty sure i would know if i was pregnant by now. you guys are a lot of help! [Smile]
karlenepsychedelia
Neophyte
Member # 109889

it's been a week & i still haven't gotten my period.
i'm really scared. [Frown]

Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you taken a pregnancy test? If not, since you're still worried about pregnancy, it seems like that's a good next step to take here, so you can see that negative result for yourself.

[ 04-08-2014, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Molias ]

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karlenepsychedelia
Neophyte
Member # 109889

i havent taken one because i dont have money & i'm kinda scared that it'll come out positive. but last week my boobs started to get sore & my boobs are really sore at the moment, & they usually get really sore before i start my period. but i still haven't gotten it. i'm getting really frustrated & scared that it still hasn't arrived.
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pregnancy tests come in a variety of price ranges, so it might be worth it to see if there isn't one that you can afford. But also, you can ask your friend to pitch in - after all, he was part of this, as well.

But in general, it is a good idea to keep in mind that if you cannot afford basic things to make sexual activity safe and to handle a pregnancy risk if one occurs, then it is probably not a great time to be sexually active.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karlenepsychedelia
Neophyte
Member # 109889

but do you think there's still a possibility of me being pregnant, even after i had my period last month?
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We answered that question in your last thread, so you can check there for the answer: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/54/t/000362/p/1.html#000000
Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.