Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » QUESTION!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: QUESTION!!
Tigers13111911
Neophyte
Member # 109737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigers13111911     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So Ill start this by saying that I am a virgin. My ex and I fooled around a few times and the farthest we went was hand-job and fingering. I don't believe he had cum on his hand but it is possible. I am 12 days late on my period. I took a pregnancy test at 10 days late and it came up negative. I usually have really irregular periods but this one is really late. I am also having strange symptoms such as cramping, bloating, im gassy and pooping alot more than usual( TMI I know). I have some heartburn as well. Does this sound like pregnancy. Please help!!!!
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tigers, and welcome to the boards.

We ask people to first assess their own risks, or non-risks, using our material: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?. If you have any questions about that, you're very welcome to ask.

There are lots of reasons why a period might be late. You can find out more about that here: M.I.A or, Dude, Where's My Period?

There are no reliable pregnancy "symptoms" very early on. The things you're describing can be caused by many different things. If you're having ongoing symptoms that are concerning you, the best plan is to check your overall health with a healthcare provider.

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigers13111911
Neophyte
Member # 109737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tigers13111911     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for replying but I already looked at those articles. The problem lies in that I think he wiped the cum on the car seat and it was about 5 minutes after he wiped it( idk if he got it all) he fingered me. In this situation what are the chances of pregnancy? I thought it just might be stress so I took a HPT. It came out negative so I thought I could relax and my period would start after that. It is now 3 days later and still nothing but the symptoms I described.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redskies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, you're describing manual sex. What does our information say about pregnancy and manual sex?

--------------------
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.

Posts: 1786 | From: Europe | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tigers13111911
Neophyte
Member # 109737

It says that there is no risk of pregnancy [Smile] could it be and infection?
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

Yep, no risk of pregnancy.

The symptoms you're describing have a lot more to do with general health and/or the digestive system than they do with reproductive health. We can't tell you what might be causing those symptoms because we're not doctors, and people shouldn't diagnose over the internet anyway. If you're concerned about the symptoms you're having, or they don't go away, the best thing to do is to see a healthcare provider.

Is there anything else bothering you that you'd like to talk about with us? I noticed you said this was with your ex. Sometimes, not feeling ok about some kind of sex, and/or having a break-up soon after, can be behind some worries that people have.

--------------------

Tigers13111911
Neophyte
Member # 109737

Thanks for all the help and no Im okay with the breakup, I was the one who broke up with him and I'm okay with that [Smile] But maybe ill go get checked out for some digestive issues because they seem to run in my family Thanks again
Redskies
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 79774

You're very welcome [Smile]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.