Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Please help,, freaking out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please help,, freaking out
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I'm new to this site so please bare me with all the mistakes I have read the links before to the related topic which I want to talk about..
So basically it started on the 26th December 2013 with me touching my bf and rubbing him so there was pre cum but he dint ejaculate he fingered me but with his left hand and dint use his right hand and I was using my right hand..and his hands were dry..both of our clothes were onn..anyway, after everything of this happened I was driving back home and touched many other surfaces so my hands were dry from the pre cum.. When I came back home I touched my self I was wet so is it possible from the dry pre cum to make me pregnant?? I suddenly realized it and washed my hands with soap and water and washed myself down as well but I din dry my hands and I touched my self again!!
And on the 3rd of January I had gotten my periods I'm normally regular.. Which continued for 5-6 days .. After this I started getting some symptoms which freaked me out such as constipation, smell from food, the feeling of vomiting, back and stomach cramps,lost of appetite which made me more scared.. I took a few pregnancy test they all came back negative..
And so on the 3rd of February I was supposed to get my periods but I dint instead I got it on the 4th morning with spotting then I saw it on my pee and on the pad.. But it's the not heavy flow usually I get .. Is this spotting or my period..

Please if someone could reply back to me I'm freaking out!! And I'm not on any pills or anything

Thanks

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi maram
So, in those links that you read, what did it say the risks for manual sex were (and keep in mind that we take pre cum into account when listing those risks)?

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pre cum is dead when it dries.. And it should be near the vagina so it will occur pregnancy..

Please help me? I'm not getting my period i usually do I'm light bleeding

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam W     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Manual sex poses no risk of pregnancy, even with pre cum present.

If you are having light bleeding, and this is around the time you are supposed to get your period, then the bleeding is likely your period

Posts: 1292 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

I know this is a stupid question... But why I'm having those symptoms?? And one more thing does dry pre cum live if I touched it near me when I'm wet ?
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

I can't say for certain why you are having those symptoms. If you are still having them, I would suggest seeing a doctor to find out what's going on.

Even if the pre cum was wet, that does not change the risk level.

maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

So is it possible or no?? Confused
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

No risk means no possibility of pregnancy
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

I wanted to ask how can I make the difference between spotting and a regular period??
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

I wanted to ask how can I make the difference between spotting and a regular period??
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Spotting is just a term that means light bleeding (it does not mean "not a period" just light, light bleeding or flow versus heavier bleeding or flow). Sometimes people have periods that are nothing more than spotting, versus heavier flow.

But if what you are asking is how to figure if vaginal bleeding is likely to be a period versus something else, then basically you can figure if you have bleeding that happens only around the time you are expecting a period, not between periods, or way off schedule, it's a period.

If you're not sure, and you are finding you are often having vaginal bleeding, not just at times you expect your period, a healthcare provider is the person to check in with about that.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Spotting just refers to having a light bleeding, rather than heavy bleeding

[ 02-04-2014, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

I got my period today instead of getting it yesterday! So I was one day late so this is considered as period right? But I have light flowing I'm wearing a pad and when I pee I do pee blood so is this. My period right ??
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Periods are rarely going to come on the exact day a person expects them every cycle: cycles being the exact same number of days every time, especially over many years? Not even remotely likely.

So, when expecting periods, figure you probably have a window of three days or so in which they'll arrive, though for some folks, it can be more than that.

I am sure you are not peeing blood, because your vaginal opening and your urinary opening are two different places. But this bleeding coming around a day of when you expected your period? Yep, you can be pretty darn sure it's your period.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

Okay thank you so much!!!
And one more question i read many people get their periods during their pregnancy and I already got mine twice so am I at risk? I took tests but they all came negative

And. Are the readings accurate when you checked them when you have your periods

maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

Okay thank you so much!!!
And one more question i read many people get their periods during their pregnancy and I already got mine twice so am I at risk? I took tests but they all came negative

And. Are the readings accurate when you checked them when you have your periods

Heather
Member # 3

And you read that where? I ask because it's really not our job to just correct everything that shows up on the internet, especially things that people read at places there's no reason to think are credible. If it was, we'd never get anything else done! [Smile]

Pregnancy tests are no more or less accurate when taken with or after periods. Having a period or not does not impact a pregnancy test, since what pregnancy tests read for are a hormone created in the body specifically when there is a pregnancy.

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

Heather
Member # 3

On that note, you can check this out: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/14/t/000378.html

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

Okay so I'm on my 2nd day of period or spotting I don't get it.. I'm find clumps on the first day on. The pads as we'll but nothing on the second I don't have it anymore I normally have a seven day cycle.. I'm freaking out ...
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

Okay so I'm on my 2nd day of period or spotting I don't get it.. I'm find clumps on the first day on. The pads as we'll but nothing on the second I don't have it anymore I normally have a seven day cycle.. I'm freaking out ...
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Periods can vary in terms of their length, so that may be what's happening here.

If you are feeling stressed, it might be time to engage in some self care: Self-Care a La Carte

maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

But it never happened to me this is the first time!!
Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Like I said, periods can vary throughout our lifetime. So, every now and then we get one that isn't like the others. And, period flow can vary from day to day, so it's possible that your flow may increase tomorrow. I can't say for certain why this is happening, but what I do know is that it is not a sign that you're pregnant

[ 02-04-2014, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

In spotting do you find clumps??
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

And can dry pre cum re-live again If I washed my hands and fingered myself??

I don't know what to do this is not normal for me I'm scared

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Again, spotting just refers to the level of bleeding. It's not uncommon to find clumps in your menstrual discharge (your uterus is shedding it's lining, after all).

As to your other question, we have already gone over the risks of manual sex and pre cum with you. If you are feeling anxious, I suggest looking over the self care article I provided.

[ 02-04-2014, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Sam W ]

maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

So I'm not bleeding on the pad only peeing so it means spotting or period?? And it's less compared to what I usually get..
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maram, as Heather explained to you above, if you are spotting, it does not mean that you are not having a period. Spotting is merely a term for a light period. Your period was due a couple of days ago and you are bleeding, so you can assume that this is your period, even if it is lighter than usual. As Sam explained, periods can vary in how light or heavy they are.

I am going to have to ask you to accept these answers, as it seems like you are going in circles in this thread and asking the same questions againn and again. Our answers are not going to change, so we will not continue to answer these same questions.

[ 02-05-2014, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: September ]

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

Hello, sorry for all these questions
I don't know why I'm freaking out my body feels bloated, I have lost so much of my appetite, I'm constipated and I have feeling I have some pregnancy signs even though I know it's not possible in my case.. I have taken pregnancy test they came out negative and the symptoms I'm getting is the one they get after 6 weeks or so .. Is it possible if I take the test and come negative and I could still be pregnant as I read lot of stuffs on google where people are pregnant and they don't know or they get positive results after the 6th week..
And I'm having my periods but I can't get it much on the pad but when I'm peeing I do get blood..

Heather
Member # 3

Per what you are finding on Google searches, please read and mind this notice I linked you to earlier in the thread: http://http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/14/t/000378.html

At this point, if you have health concerns, including pregnancy concerns, I would say it sounds like it is time to go see a healthcare provider and talk to them about them. Do you have access to a doctor or clinic?

--------------------
About Me Get our book!

maram
Neophyte
Member # 109516

Yea I do have health care but I'm scared to go thinking I might be pregnant but is it even possible in this case?? He din touch me with his pre cum but after I touched him I fingured myself which was 15-20 mins later so it was dry from my hand and I also touched many other surfaces before fingering myself.. So this scares me that the pre cum might have gotten Into me..
I even read the post earlier that there is no risk in this kind of activity but then again I'm guessing why am I having these symptoms.. Did you have anyone else facing this and have gotten pregnant ? Sorry for repeating it again

Sam W
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 108189

Our answers about the risk are not going to change from when you previously asked them.

I am going to reiterate, for the last time, that the only way to find out why you're having these symptoms is to talk to your doctor.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.