Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Urgent :( (So I can use the pill quickly)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Urgent :( (So I can use the pill quickly)
scaredscaredt
Neophyte
Member # 109383

Icon 4 posted      Profile for scaredscaredt         Edit/Delete Post 
My bf wanted to know how it felt. So he put on a condom and put his penis on my clit and rubbed it hard and fast. Then he touched the tip to the opening. He also made me sit on his shaft (does this have semen/sperm on it? Because there was no condom covering this part). There was no ejaculation. The whole thing lasted 15 minutes. Even then, I'm freaked out. Could I get pregnant this way? I don't want to take the pill, I'm extremely worried about the side effects and how it would affect my future chances.
Please help

Posts: 4 | From: Delhi | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Scaredscaredt! Welcome to Scarleteen! [Smile]

Whenever there's a direct genital to genital contact, there is some risk. If you used a condom then the risk is lower. If, above all that, there was no ejaculation then, the risk decreases even more. If you think that taking the pill -- assuming we are talking about the Emergency Contraception Pill -- is something that will make you feel better, then is always up to you. If you don't want to take it, then, it's up to you too.

I just want to check in with you if this sexual activity was something *you* wanted to do. I hear you saying that "your" boyfriend wanted to know how it felt, and that he "made" you sit on his shaft, so I just wanted to make sure you were okay with this.

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scaredscaredt
Neophyte
Member # 109383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scaredscaredt         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much for your reply Edith!
I wasn't entirely comfortable, but I suppose I am partly at fault for going ahead with it and not stopping it, even though I had complete power to do so. We both kinda regret it already.
I've decided against the pill because I'm scared of the effects it will have on my body.
That said, I hope I'm making the right choice and not actually risking a pregnancy. (Does the shaft have sperm on it, is sitting on it something I should be worried about? The whole incident was pretty vigorous even if there was no actual penetration involved)
Thanks for your time once again

Posts: 4 | From: Delhi | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It'd be helpful, I think, for you and your boyfriend to know that for a condom to be effective, it needs to be rolled all the way down the penis. It doesn't sound like this was done.

As edith said, there is always some pregnancy risk when bare genitals are touching. Given what you describe, the risk in your case was likely minimal. However, since none of us were there, we really couldn't (and it wouldn't be ethical for us to) tell you that for sure. [Smile]

By "the pill" i'm assuming you mean emergency contraception. Some people do experience side effects after taking emergency contraception, but not everyone does, and those side effects are temporary.

What you do from here is entirely up to you based on the information we've given you. You need to do what is most comfortable for you.

It also sounds like you and your boyfriend would benefit from sitting down and talking about exactly what kinds of sexual activity you're both comfortable with, and come to some agreements about how you're going to help each other with whatever limits both of you have.

It's usually helpful to have this kind of talk when you're not in any sort of sexual situation. here's some more information about having talks about sex.

Be a Blabbermouth! The Whats, Whys and Hows of Talking About Sex With a Partner

Whoa, There! How to Slow Down When You're Moving Too Fast

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scaredscaredt
Neophyte
Member # 109383

Well thanks Robin and Edith for the advice (and the added dose of humour [Razz] )
I'm sorry if I'm wasting more time but if possible, please clarify a few questions for me?
1) How long should I wait before I can conduct a store bought pregnancy test ?
2) Is it still a risk if his head was covered and I was only rubbing against the lower half of his shaft? (This bit was uncovered, and yes he is an idiot.) I mean it's just the head that secrets fluids right, the entire shaft isn't some semi permeable monster just oozing pre cum. He wasn't even fully erect.
3) Are all the horror stories with ECs out there true?!?

You guys have seriously come across as friends and calmed me down. Thanks!

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're so welcome. I'm glad you've felt comfortable to talk here.
As you've said, it's the head of the penis that secretes fluids, and that was covered. So, yes, it's unlikely that you'd come into contact with fluids from the shaft. please understand though that since we weren't there to see what happened, and since contact between bare genitals is a way people can get pregnant, we just can't ethically tell you that what you're describing is 100% impossible.

Not knowing what horror stories about EC you're talking about, I really couldn't say whether they're true or not. Knowing that people tend to exaggerate, I'd guess though that most of them aren't. [Smile]

Here's some information on pregnancy testing, and on EC, so you can read all the facts on both for yourself.

Peeing on a Stick: All About Pregnancy Tests

Emergency Contraception (Plan B or the Morning-After-Pill)

Also, I doubt your boyfriend is an idiot. maybe he just wasn't thinking (was caught up in the moment) re putting the condom on, or he isn't sure what to do. Have you and he talked about this?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scaredscaredt
Neophyte
Member # 109383

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Was just biting my nails off this past week.
Yes my boyfriend and I have spoken about it and he's been calming me down and begging me not to get stressed out.

So today I started my period on schedule and am hugely relieved.
Thank you for all your help and support. Absolutely love you guys! This is such a great community. Thank you for helping over-paranoid girls like me feel comfortable enough to ask such personal questions and get valid answers!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.