Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Am I pregnant?? Cramps?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I pregnant?? Cramps?
ScarlettS
Neophyte
Member # 108327

Icon 4 posted      Profile for ScarlettS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Almost three weeks ago, I was fooling around with my boyfriend and we didn't have sex or anything. Our genitals were rubbing against each other and he tossed me on top of him a few times (so i was sitting on his genitals) but we had our clothes on. I was really wet though. And he had precummed on his pants a bit. Later on during the day, I wore his basketball shorts (the one he precummed on, but i didnt know) and i felt something wet, but I assumed it was nothing. The wetness was on my thigh, the region in between the knee and the vaginal area. I'm scared somewhere in between the fooling around, precum could have gotten me pregnant by touching my underwear? (I was wearing clothing the whole time.)Then there was a point where he rubbed my clit but i was pretty sure his hands were dry. but im sure he touched his penis earlier, which had pre cum on it.

After two weeks, I started feeling nauseous and sick. Now that it's been three weeks, I am experiencing period cramps .. but no period. Could this mean my period is coming? Or no.. I am so scared.. I have been stressing and worrying if I am pregnant or not. Could this just be the stress ? Or do you think I'm really pregnant? ):

Posts: 7 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi ScarlettS and welcome to Scarleteen,

As this article on pregnancy risks makes clear, pregnancy is just not something that can happen when peple have their clothes on.

Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?

Do you know what the date of your last period was? Would you ordinarily be expecting your period at this time?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettS
Neophyte
Member # 108327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robin Lee:

As this article on pregnancy risks makes clear, pregnancy is just not something that can happen when peple have their clothes on.

Do you know what the date of your last period was? Would you ordinarily be expecting your period at this time?

Posts: 7 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettS
Neophyte
Member # 108327

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScarlettS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ScarlettS:
quote:

Hello Robin,

Whoops, sorry. I'm still new to this site. I read over the link, and it still didn't fully answer my question /: Because my underwear was very wet cause of arousal. And also, he put his hand inside my underwear and touched my clit. He touched his penis (had pre cum) earlier, but when he touched my clit his hand was dry. Could that some how spreaded semen to me, causing me to be pregnant?

My last period ended on July 26th. It was 6-7 days long.

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi There,

if a person's vaginal secretions made a difference with pregnancy risk, we would have specified that in the article. [Smile]

Per the touching you described, that is what we classify as manual sex. What did you read in the article about manual sex and pregnancy risks?

Do you keep track of when your period arrives each month? If you got your period towards the end of july, it's likely that you're expecting it around about this time.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettS
Neophyte
Member # 108327

quote:
Hi There,

if a person's vaginal secretions made a difference with pregnancy risk, we would have specified that in the article. [Smile]

Per the touching you described, that is what we classify as manual sex. What did you read in the article about manual sex and pregnancy risks?

Do you keep track of when your period arrives each month? If you got your period towards the end of july, it's likely that you're expecting it around about this time.

Hello,
I read there is no risk, although for dry sex, it said "Level of pregnancy risk: No risk, unless only one partner is wearing a very thin garment that allows for some direct genital contact, like a thong, or there is accidental fluid contact. In those cases, there may be low risk."

My period has a messy schedule. Sometimes, it takes 21 days for my period, sometime a little over a month.

Also, what could be the explanation for my nausea and cramps. I have been cramping for about 3 days already..

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

So, you haven't described anything here that fits into any of the scenarios in which we've said there is any level of risk.

Cramping is a pretty common premenstrual symptom. have you had cramps before your period before?

There are all sorts of reasons for nausea. I can't tell you why you're nautious. If it persists, makes you uncomfortable, or both, you could consult a healthcare provider about the nausea.

--------------------
Robin

ScarlettS
Neophyte
Member # 108327

quote:
So, you haven't described anything here that fits into any of the scenarios in which we've said there is any level of risk.

Cramping is a pretty common premenstrual symptom. have you had cramps before your period before?

There are all sorts of reasons for nausea. I can't tell you why you're nautious. If it persists, makes you uncomfortable, or both, you could consult a healthcare provider about the nausea.

Hello,
cramping usually occur on the first day of my period. Today i went to a clinic and i got a pregnancy test. it came out negative. [Smile]

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

There you go. [Smile]

--------------------
Robin

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.