Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Masturbation pain?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Masturbation pain?
OliveCon
Neophyte
Member # 107898

Icon 11 posted      Profile for OliveCon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, idk if this is the right place to post this but im kinda really scared and asdjkfl

I'm a girl. So, just a little while ago, I was masturbating by rubbing my clit, and I came really fast (like within minutes) and a little bit before a came, and after, the left side of my vagina (i think?) started to hurt, like kind of a sharp pain. I wasn't even touching that area though, only clit stimulation.
Then I remembered that a similar thing happened a while ago, like a week, where I masturbated and let myself cum fast within minutes, and I had that same pain down there right after I came. The pain only lasted for like a minute or two, but its kinda worrying me that both times I came I had a pain in the same place? Again, this is the outside left of my vagina, kinda near the inner lip (sorry for tmi)

I checked in the mirror (i've never looked down there before) and I guess it seemed normal? but im not sure cause i havent really looked closely there before.. There was some white stuff that I cleaned off, and it was kind of red down there.
Idk if this is relevant but normally, i masterbated fairly often without any problems. This time, it's like a week or two in between sessions.

Anyways, I'm kinda scared something is wrong with me and I'm way to embarrassed to tell my parents about it. Is this because I came too fast without enough lube? Is there something wrong with me?

Posts: 37 | From: America | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi OliveCon,

It's really unlikely that anything is wrong with you, particularly if you're only having this pain at a specific time with a specific activity.

Is the pain on the outside, in the skin, or more inside?

I have a guess as to what might be going on.

When a person comes--has an orgasm--their pelvic muscles contract rapidly. This means that the muscles are tensing and relaxing repeatedly.

When muscles in any part of a person's body tense up quickly, it can sometimes hurt.

This can sometimes lead to feelings of pain during or after orgasm.

Relaxing and taking one's time can help prevent this from happening.

it doesn't sound like you injured or damaged yourself in any way.

Does this make sense? If this doesn't sound like what's happening, we can talk about it more to figure out what's going on.

[ 08-20-2013, 08:29 AM: Message edited by: Robin Lee ]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OliveCon
Neophyte
Member # 107898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OliveCon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess that makes sense. Is it because I didn't pace myself? Usually I make myself last for at least like 20 min..

Also, you don't think its weird the pain was only on the left side? Kinda near the bottom of the inner lip.

I can't rememebr if it was outside or inside, but i dont think it was the skin..

Posts: 37 | From: America | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OliveCon
Neophyte
Member # 107898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OliveCon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you still there?
Im just wanting to make sure it's not something bad, like an infection or a cancer or something.

Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's really no way we could diagnose something like that; we aren't doctors and we can't examine you. If you're having continuous pain, or notice other ongoing problems, your next step would be to see a doctor.

What you're describing really doesn't sound like cause for concern, though. It's possible that using more lube could help; you might be rubbing some skin a little raw without noticing.

Posts: 1352 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OliveCon
Neophyte
Member # 107898

Thank you!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.