Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Can I be pregnant????? I'M SCARED :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can I be pregnant????? I'M SCARED :(
SabrinaLex
Neophyte
Member # 96725

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SabrinaLex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I'm 13 years old. I'm sorry if I sound stupid or slutty, but I need serious help. Me and my bf (hes also 13) have messed around in his lagoon (salt water). But we didnt have sex. My legs were wrapped around him and we were making out. He had a b**er and I think he did cum. I was wearing my bikini and he was wearing shorts and underwear. We have done this a few times, so i'm not positive about a date. I have been peein alot, been alot hungrier, been having daily discharge, lotsa sweat when I sleep, and back pain. I have also skipped a period. (I shuld have gotten it last week). My dad knows nothing about me goin out wit my bf and I culdnt tell him if I turned out to be pregnant. We are having lots of family issues, including my moms passing 2 years ago, so i dont want to make it worse. I cant get out to get a test in the drugstore and I absolutely CANNOT afford an abortion (which typically wuld be my choice). I have morals, and I hav always been a strong holder against under-aged sex. I dont want to ruin my life because I have alot going for me (advanced school classes, etc). And i dont want to bring a kid into the world in which i cant support. I especailly DO NOT WANT to be a mother at 14!!!! :'(
HELP PLEASE!!! [Eek!]

Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SabrinaLex
Neophyte
Member # 96725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SabrinaLex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, my bf lives 30 miles away (give or take) and can only help by being there to talk. He promised he wuldnt run if it turned out to be true, since i obviously didnt do it all myself.
***Another point to add--
We may have rubbed genitals for like 5 seconds but i was mostly positioned just above his stomache (for this purpose). Please help! We are both terrified with nowhere to turn :'(

--------------------
~everybody has a Dark Side~<3

Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen. [Smile]

Have you seen this thread yet? http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/28/t/007116.html

All the information you need should be in there, but if there's anything that's not clear after you have a read through, come on back.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SabrinaLex
Neophyte
Member # 96725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SabrinaLex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have read that, but my question isn't necessarily if I'm pregnant. I'm pretty sure this poses some sort of risk. Perhaps I've made my questions unclear. My main problem is that I can't get to any place at all (even a drugstore/pharmacy/clinic) to get a pregnancy test, at least without my dad or any other adult in my family knowing. I can't tell anybody around me about this because everyone in my family is against this sorta thing, which, I was too. And, if I were to get a pregbancy test and it came positive, my first choice would be abortion, but I would be a bit over a month at most into my pregnancy, so I wouldnt be able to take the pills. Then, my next choice is surgical, but I cant afford it, let alone get somewhere to get the abortion. Please, I have read almost every one of your articles and I dont know what to do... :'(

--------------------

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI SabrinaLex,

What makes you think that what you did posed some sort of risk?

Based on what I know (which was in the articles you read) what you described doesn't pose a pregnancy risk. If you think differently, let's definitely talk about that, then we can figure out what your options are from there.

One of the things in the articles

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SabrinaLex
Neophyte
Member # 96725

I hope this is just me being a nervous person. Its just that I guess I freak out when theres even a slight chance of something bad happening...
Even though odds are probably with me, not against, Im just scared even of that rare occation where it may happen. But what upsets me most is that I can't even reassure myself by getting a test [Frown]

--------------------

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
From what I see above, the only contact you had with your boyfriend was with both of you wearing at least one layer of clothing. Is this correct?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SabrinaLex
Neophyte
Member # 96725

Yes, that's correct.

--------------------

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, based on that thread, can you understand why a concern about pregnancy isn't sound?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SabrinaLex
Neophyte
Member # 96725

Yea i think so

--------------------

SabrinaLex
Neophyte
Member # 96725

One more question though:
Theres a supposed home remedy for a pregnancy test. Your suppose to pour some bleach in a glass and mix it with your pee. Then if it fizzes/foams ur preg lol. Is that true?? Or would it be xonsidered unreliable?

--------------------

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely not. Only tests you can get from clinics, or labeled clearly as FDA-approved pregnancy tests in pharmacies are what can be used to reliably test for pregnancy.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SabrinaLex
Neophyte
Member # 96725

Ooo ok. Thanks

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.