Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Please help! im really desperate

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please help! im really desperate
thom244
Neophyte
Member # 95734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thom244     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Both of us are virgins and we never had an actual intercourse. We do usually fool around and were always careful as we know right now there are more important things to focus on. We never go further than ending with a mutual masturbation between us together. However there has been an incident that is freaking me out and i cant sleep or eat properly.

Just a day ago when she was having her period (she was already 2 days late), we were messing around and masturbating each other when i accidentally spilled a tiny bit over her waist area, enough for it to crawl down from her waist and stopped by her pubic hair. We immediately stopped, and i quickly wiped it off with some tissues and got dressed. And just today, her period stopped. It only lasted about 2 days. Or rather to be more specific, it may be 3 days as when she woke up in the morning on the 4th of july, she told me that she had her periods and was really bloody.

My question is:
1.Is she pregnant? Maybe not from these situation as we're always fooling around but we never had an actual intercourse. We frequently masturbate each other together at the same time.
2.Why does her period last for only 2 days? We're really worried as it usually last 5 days.
3.Does a period with heavy clotting means she is not pregnant? i heard from many sources that having period doesnt means that a girl is not pregnant

I really appreciate it

Posts: 3 | From: world | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pregnancy risks can occur from one of two situations:

1. When a bare penis and bare vulva (that's the outside of a woman's vagina) come into contacting, either through rubbing, or through anal intercourse, or through vaginal intercourse.
2. When freshly ejaculated semen comes into contact with a bare vulva.

Semen splashing onto the skin above your girlfriend's pubic hair doesn't constitute direct contact. Even if there had been direct contact, and hence a pregnancy risk, this would not stop her period Sometimes periods are longer or shorter, heavier or lighter, just because; any number of things can affect periods.
If you are concerned that your sexual activity may lead to pregnancy, it might be time to discuss birth control. What do you think?

Here's an article called Pregnancy Scared? that will tell you more about what is and is not a risk:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/reproduction/whats_the_risk_easy_pregnancy_risk_assessments

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thom244
Neophyte
Member # 95734

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thom244     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ah thank you robin, sorry for double post as i was too anxious. This is a great forum! thanks for the advise. I just brought her to the doctor today and i was astonished at the results. It was stomach flu?

Anyway i got another question, she had her period that last for 2 days, stop for 1 day and then continued abit at the 4th day and stopped. Is that normal? should i bring her to the doctor again?

Posts: 3 | From: world | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it really is "normal" for periods to do all sorts of crazy things, including stop and start again.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.