Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » EXPERT ADVICE » Emergencies and Crises » Fingers, and small amount of rubbed together cum.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fingers, and small amount of rubbed together cum.
Jimmy
Neophyte
Member # 81909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did a few searches but couldnt find one that exactly matched ny situation.

Last week I came outside of my gf. A good chunk ended up on my right hand.

After a sec she asked me to finger her which I did with my other hand. I dont think it had anything on it but are concerned I may have used it without thinking to squeeze and wipe cum off the tip of my penis. When I do this I know I rub my fingers4 togethet to dry it out, at least so I cant feel it wet.

I was drunk and thats as much as I can remember.

Is pregnancy,risk unlikely?

Thanks.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jimmy
Neophyte
Member # 81909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess the question is does a littler bit of cum, rubbed together so it doesnt feel wet, inserted deep inside pose a risk? I def would habe noticed if it was fresh wet cum and wouldnt have fingered her.

Cheers x

Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI Jimmy,

Can you take a look at this first, please?

Afraid you might be pregnant? Please read this first.

Thanks.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jimmy
Neophyte
Member # 81909

Yeh I did read that. Guess it says it's unlikely.
Jimmy
Neophyte
Member # 81909

Im just a bit of an overthinker so it would be nice to know your thoughts on,this scenario.
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Unless there is direct contact of semen to the vulva or inside the vagina--that is, ejaculated directly from a penis onto or into this area--there's no pregnancy risk. Another way to look at it is that the sperm in semen, if the semen makes any other stops along the way from penis to vulva or vagina, dies and can no longer help to create a pregnancy.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jimmy
Neophyte
Member # 81909

Thanks. Will still be cautious as I'm prone to worrying but thanks for taking the time! :-)

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.